DC Police murder unconcious female Trump-voter on January 6th, ruled A-okay by DC police investigation

where are you Busybee0h1. Where the link to the info that you say i am lying about??

According to that narrative, five people, including Babbitt, died in the skirmish. Moreover, it was said, Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by a raging Trump supporter wielding a fire extinguisher. That gem of a story about the fire extinguisher, reported in our former paper of record, The New York Times, was instantly picked up by other media outlets and spread like a Chinese virus.

Of course, it is absolutely critical to the Democratic Party narrative that the January 6 incident be made to seem as violent and crazed as possible. Hence the comparisons to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and the Civil War. Only thus can pro-Trump Americans be excluded from “our democracy” by being branded as “domestic extremists” if not, indeed, “domestic terrorists.”

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution accords American citizens the right to a speedy trial. But most of the political prisoners of January 6—many of whom have been kept in solitary confinement—are still waiting to be brought to trial. And although the media was full of predictions that they would be found guilty of criminal sedition, none has.

Indeed, the prosecution’s cases seem to be falling apart. Most of the hundreds who have been arrested are being charged with trespassing. Another charge being leveled against them is “disrupting an official proceeding.” This is a felony charge designed not for ceremonial procedures like the January 6 certification of the vote, but rather for disrupting Congressional inquiries—for example, by shredding documents relevant to a Congressional investigation. It originated during the George W. Bush administration to deal with the Enron case.

The indisputable fact about January 6 is that although five people died at or near the Capitol on that day or soon thereafter, none of these deaths was brought about by the protesters. The shot fired by Capitol Police Officer Michael Byrd that hit Ashli Babbitt in the neck and killed her was the only shot fired at the Capitol that day. No guns were recovered from the Capitol on January 6. Zero.

The liberal commentator Glenn Greenwald further diminished the “armed insurrection” narrative in an important column last February titled “The False and Exaggerated Claims Still Being Spread About the Capitol Riot.” The title says it all. Kevin Greeson, Greenwald notes, was killed not by the protesters but died of a heart attack outside the Capitol. Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke that day. Rosanne Boyland, another Trump supporter, was reported by The New York Times to have been inadvertently “killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line.” But later video shows that, far from that, the police pushed protesters on top of Boyland and would not allow other protesters to pull her out.

Four of the five who died, then, were pro-Trump protesters. And the fifth? Well, that was Officer Sicknick—also a Trump supporter, as it turned out—who, contrary to the false report gone viral of The New York Times, went home, told his family he felt fine, but died a day later from, as The Washington Post eventually and grudgingly reported, “natural causes.” No fire extinguishers were involved in his demise.

Four of the five who died, then, were pro-Trump protesters. And the fifth? Well, that was Officer Sicknick—also a Trump supporter, as it turned out—who, contrary to the false report gone viral of The New York Times, went home, told his family he felt fine, but died a day later from, as The Washington Post eventually and grudgingly reported, “natural causes.” No fire extinguishers were involved in his demise.

he cop beat the women to death in front of numerous witnesses, as she lay prostrate upon the ground, beating her mercilessly about her head with a steel baton as other Americans cried and wailed to be allowed to attempt first aid and cpr.
..............this was a brutal political murder carried out by fascist thugs in direct service of the fascist political elites who launched riots across America.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above sounds really serious. Alarming.
So I watched the video that was linked.
And personally, I couldn't see what the narrator and the OP claimed was there. I ain't saying it wasn't there....but that film certainly ain't definitive, ain't clear as to what is happening in that scrum.

But, as with all such videos.......it needs to be vetted. Was it spliced? Accelerated? Slowed? Edited? What other angles were filmed that inform on the events?

So, as in the past, whenever unanswered questions to such events are brought forth on this venue, my poor avatar then looks to the credibility of the one bringing forth the incident. In this case, the OP.

• Has that poster offered verfiable trustable accounts before?
  • What are his bona fides?
  • Has the poster presented thoughtful analysis that is understandable and plausible? Persuasive?
So what do we have here?

Well, we've got this:

1. Death-Ninja: "not one cop was "beaten,"..........
  2. "if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you be the judge.

This was an act of intentional murder, if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot! This is what you are faced with America, Russia is not your enemy, the fascist federal government is, this is the 2nd murder of an unarmed female committed by Pelosi's personal police agency on January 6th. :mad:

Corrupt inept black DC officers are apparently allowed to murder Trump supporters ---who are no threat. Got it.

1644718374503.png

Corrupt inept black DC officers are apparently allowed to murder Trump supporters ---who are no threat. Got it.

"Got it". Cool. Good to know.
The forum can always depend upon the good poster Soup to 'get it'.
She's got a record for being perceptive, insightful, and articulate.
And often way wrong.

But hell, who here is perfect?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above sounds really serious. Alarming.
So I watched the video that was linked.
And personally, I couldn't see what the narrator and the OP claimed was there. I ain't saying it wasn't there....but that film certainly ain't definitive, ain't clear as to what is happening in that scrum.

But, as with all such videos.......it needs to be vetted. Was it spliced? Accelerated? Slowed? Edited? What other angles were filmed that inform on the events?

So, as in the past, whenever unanswered questions to such events are brought forth on this venue, my poor avatar then looks to the credibility of the one bringing forth the incident. In this case, the OP.

• Has that poster offered verfiable trustable accounts before?
  • What are his bona fides?
  • Has the poster presented thoughtful analysis that is understandable and plausible? Persuasive?
So what do we have here?

Well, we've got this:

1. Death-Ninja: "not one cop was "beaten,"..........
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you be the judge.
Present video evidence demonstrating threat posed police on January 6th, specifically post video of "police being beaten" by anyone??? In all video released to date, and they still refuse to release any supporting use of deadly force, I have not seen a single incident in which police faced any threat whatsoever, yet we have two very dead women, both murdered by DC cops, one whilst fully incapacitated and prostrate upon the earth, and the other as she was surrounded by select fire weapon toting special agents, and as she was imploring them to summon even more back-up! If I had been on site, observing anyone, police, FBI, or whomever, beating a motionless women from behind, and about the head, with a steel riot baton, I would have shot them! :banana:

This was an act of intentional murder, if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot! This is what you are faced with America, Russia is not your enemy, the fascist federal government is, this is the 2nd murder of an unarmed female committed by Pelosi's personal police agency on January 6th. :mad:

Fascist red assholes are our problem.

The **** committed suicide by cop.

Fascist red assholes are our problem.

The **** committed suicide by cop.
I'm curious, did you graduate from elementary school??? I have a pretty solid feel for your level of intellect, likely in the mid to upper 70's, give or take. You, have no clue what fascism is, its just pejorative(insult) to you, wielded as you encounter individuals vastly beyond your intellectual level. Fascism is what the democrat party is selling, fascists like yourself, are naturally drawn to fascism, you'd know that if you possessed even 10% the brain I do! :fu:

I'm curious, did you graduate from elementary school??? I have a pretty solid feel for your level of intellect, likely in the mid to upper 70's, give or take. You, have no clue what fascism is, its just pejorative(insult) to you, wielded as you encounter individuals vastly beyond your intellectual level. Fascism is what the democrat party is selling, fascists like yourself, are naturally drawn to fascism, you'd know that if you possessed even 10% the brain I do! :fu:
You're so full of shit you don't even know the political spectrum.

Just boish insults.

This was an act of intentional murder, if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot!
Yes it was and she deserved it. If you were there you would have shit yourself at the sound of gunfire. Like the rest if thise idiots, you've got no guts.
This is what you are faced with America, Russia is not your enemy, the fascist federal government is
The whole episode at the capitol was a attempted fascist takeover by trump and his supporters like you. Why do you continue to blame dems when you know it was republicans? Are you mentally ill or something? Grow up dickhead.
, this is the 2nd murder of an unarmed female committed by Pelosi's personal police agency on January 6th. :mad:
Yes when they keep interfering they should shoot the lot. Isn't that what all your guns are for, personal protection. Why shouldn't Congress have protection? Where a thebevudence it was pelosis private security? You're a liar.

Yes it was and she deserved it. If you were there you would have shit yourself at the sound of gunfire. Like the rest if thise idiots, you've got no guts.

The whole episode at the capitol was a attempted fascist takeover by trump and his supporters like you. Why do you continue to blame dems when you know it was republicans? Are you mentally ill or something? Grow up dickhead.

Yes when they keep interfering they should shoot the lot. Isn't that what all your guns are for, personal protection. Why shouldn't Congress have protection? Where a thebevudence it was pelosis private security? You're a liar.
o_O Tell us, in exacting detail, just what is fascism???

Do you understand just how fucking stupid you and your fellow fascists are, do you have even an inkling? Look upon these cretins folks, they are so impossibly fucking stupid, see how the above "intellectual abortion" names protesters, and myself as fascist, do you see, he doesn't even know what the word means, or its context.

The above is literally, a walking talking zombie, dead from its neck up, this is what democrats have achieved via the public school system, he literally doesn't realize that no, he and his comrades in brain death, are the fascists! This is why the nation is poised for imminent death, there are tens of millions of other such sub-morons loose upon Americas streets, all of whom share a common IQ in the mid, to upper 70's....:banana:

Do you understand just how fucking stupid you and your fellow fascists are, do you have even an inkling? Look upon these cretins folks, they are so impossibly fucking stupid, see how the above "intellectual abortion" names protesters, and myself as fascist, do you see, he doesn't even know what the word means, or its context.

The above is literally, a walking talking zombie, dead from its neck up, this is what democrats have achieved via the public school system, he literally doesn't realize that no, he and his comrades in brain death, are the fascists! This is why the nation is poised for imminent death, there are tens of millions of other such sub-morons loose upon Americas streets, all of whom share a common IQ in the mid, to upper 70's....:banana:
Here you go unwashed fuckup.

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultra-nationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

237px-Mussolini_and_Hitler_1940_%28retouched%29.jpg

"Got it". Cool. Good to know.
The forum can always depend upon the good poster Soup to 'get it'.
She's got a record for being perceptive, insightful, and articulate.
And often way wrong.

But hell, who here is perfect?
Don't like the obvious facts?

I understand you want to label anything as fascist or communist if it's associated with the left. There has NEVER been a Democrat ever that had those features.
Trump was the first to show those attributes by attempting to destroy democracy. You cannot deny he was behind it all and told the idiots to "fight like hell ".
That is fascism in its purest form. In fact, you can Google it if you know how.
You can rant all you like about your assessment if bidrn but he trounced trump the dickhead at the election . That's what your sour about.
Your vitriol will not change a thing. You are pissing against the wind.
Don't try to be clever because you don't have the smarts. Your posts clearly indicate that.

"Don't like the obvious facts?"

These facts?

Soup:
"Corrupt inept black DC officers are apparently allowed to murder Trump supporters ---who are no threat. Got it."

If those are your 'facts', good poster Soup......well, prove 'em.
We trust you, but.....but even Ron Reagan said "Trust, but verify".

So show the forum your vetting, your sourcing, or, if you were an actual on-the-scene eye-witness.....well, tell us your story.

Saddle up, Cowgirl.

Forum List

Back