DC Police murder unconcious female Trump-voter on January 6th, ruled A-okay by DC police investigation

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
I wonder why all the thousands of hours of video from that day is deemed "not allowed for Americans to view". With the immense focus on this particular riot, and the immense amount of video evidence available, I am perturbed that I can not see the footage. Why can't I see the damn footage. IMHO, all Americans should be asking this question.

Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Ga., was pinned under a pile of protesters who fled the tunnel when police deployed a crowd-control gas. After several minutes of being crushed by the weight of other fallen protesters, Boyland lost consciousness and stopped breathing, witnesses have said.

So the cop didn't kill her.

So the cop didn't kill her.
Yes she did, you fucking fascist cretin, do you folks see how these fucking animals roll, first it enters topic by issuing an ad-hom against myself, clearly it doesn't know who the DC metro works for, nonetheless it immediately issues ad-hom attack, then descends into a strawman, the cop beat the women to death in front of numerous witnesses, as she lay prostrate upon the ground, beating her mercilessly about her head with a steel baton as other Americans cried and wailed to be allowed to attempt first aid and cpr.

All of this occurred whilst murdered women offered absolutely no resistance, such was radically more violent and murderous than what overdosing George Floyd experienced, radically more murderous, and yet above fucking fascist would attempt to minimize, and then marginalize the murder, because of its evil political orientation, god how you fucking disgust me, you are less than a human being, most animals are superior to you!

Anyone in doubt due to such fascist obfuscating of the obvious here, consider what a criminal court would charge you with, if you beat the back of a helpless women's head with a steel riot baton as she lay unconcious upon the deck, and then died a day or so later? Well they would charge you with fucking murder, and you'd be sent off to do 15-25 year in prison.... :fu:

We investigated ourselves and found nothing amiss. Yeah, sure. 😐

Damn I'll be glad when congress changes hands so some real investigations can take place.

I'd also be reminding those agencies involved as well as DC proper who runs Bartertown as to their funding.....And it's not Tater The Putz.

This was an act of intentional murder, if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot! This is what you are faced with America, Russia is not your enemy, the fascist federal government is, this is the 2nd murder of an unarmed female committed by Pelosi's personal police agency on January 6th. :mad:

No it wasn't. So do want to frame the cop.

The 51-second "New Graphic video" consists of short segments taken from at least two existing videos, spliced together (some are repeated in a loop) and annotated misleadingly to drive a false narrative.

Footage in the first part of the clip appears to be sourced from a video court exhibit in the U.S. Capitol Insurrection case released under a court order by the Department of Justice in July 2021.

Several frames starting at the 23 second mark on the exhibit are looped together in the "New Graphic video," creating the impression that the officer swinging a baton in the background does so not three but several times. In both videos the scene goes out of shot as the officer wearing the bodycam appears to collapse to the ground, providing another indication that the footage is indeed the same.

Last edited:
What
Yes she did, you fucking fascist cretin, do you folks see how these fucking animals roll, first it enters topic by issuing an ad-hom against myself, clearly it doesn't know who the DC metro works for, nonetheless it immediately issues ad-hom attack, then descends into a strawman, the cop beat the women to death in front of numerous witnesses, as she lay prostrate upon the ground, beating her mercilessly about her head with a steel baton as other Americans cried and wailed to be allowed to attempt first aid and cpr.

All of this occurred whilst murdered women offered absolutely no resistance, such was radically more violent and murderous than what overdosing George Floyd experienced, radically more murderous, and yet above fucking fascist would attempt to minimize, and then marginalize the murder, because of its evil political orientation, god how you fucking disgust me, you are less than a human being, most animals are superior to you!

Anyone in doubt due to such fascist obfuscating of the obvious here, consider what a criminal court would charge you with, if you beat the back of a helpless women's head with a steel riot baton as she lay unconcious upon the deck, and then died a day or so later? Well they would charge you with fucking murder, and you'd be sent off to do 15-25 year in prison.... :fu:
What do you gain by lying?

I'm not dumb enough to believe a lying politician so it would never happen to me and the story you posted reported she died from the crowd squashing her.

I'm not dumb enough to believe a lying politician so it would never happen to me and the story you posted reported she died from the crowd squashing her.
I can't cut and paste from this tablet, but there are several eyewitnesses. The police had nothing to do with it.

This was an act of intentional murder, if I had been there, I would have shot the Capitol cop on the spot! This is what you are faced with America, Russia is not your enemy, the fascist federal government is, this is the 2nd murder of an unarmed female committed by Pelosi's personal police agency on January 6th. :mad:

It is not a murder. It was a overdose. You lying scumbags are clearly putting out misinformation. The people responsible were the protestors. They created the chaos. If they had been peacefully protesting instead of storming the capitol, maybe she could have received first aid. The Trump terrorists are responsible for it not the police.

Yes...these are the people murdered on Jan 6..not these lies about officers beaten.

They were not murdered you lying weasel. Officers were beaten.

All of this occurred when a mob stormed the capitol. That is why she died. If she had been peacefully protesting outside then none of this would have happened. You seem to think that the police can look into a mob coming at them and determine who is armed and who poses no danger, They should have used machine guns and mowed those terrorists down.

Both they and you are the fascists.

If you had been there you would have got your ass blasted as well. See that is what happens when you try to UNLAWFULLY enter Congressional Chambers, they are lucky more of them weren't shot dead.

Look at how shockingly ill-informed fascist retards infesting thread are, they still regurgitate lying media narrative that violence was perpetrated by American protesters at this event, not one cop was "beaten," that is a proven lie! Violence was murdering two defenseless women, literally presenting no threat to anyone, yet both murdered, one as she lay prostrate upon the ground!

The police involved in the murders are fascist criminals, obviously they committed hate crimes, this is not over yet, this was a brutal political murder carried out by fascist thugs in direct service of the fascist political elites who launched riots across America, where large swaths of 10 major cities were burned, looted, pillaged, and their citizens murdered! :mad:

Calm
Look at how shockingly ill-informed fascist retards infesting thread are, they still regurgitate lying media narrative that violence was perpetrated by American protesters at this event, not one cop was "beaten," that is a proven lie! Violence was murdering two defenseless women, literally presenting no threat to anyone, yet both murdered, one as she lay prostrate upon the ground!

The police involved in the murders are fascist criminals, obviously they committed hate crimes, this is not over yet, this was a brutal political murder carried out by fascist thugs in direct service of the fascist political elites who launched riots across America, where large swaths of 10 major cities were burned, looted, pillaged, and their citizens murdered! :mad:
Calm down and get the facts.

Media claimed Officer Stepnik died from severe head injuries from a Jan 6 Trump supporter bashing him with a fire extinguisher.
Truth was he died several days later from stroke induced brain bleeding, with no signs of trauma to head or body.

Forum List

Back