DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

This from a fuckwad who defends a rapist. Hey asshsole, I never was a Superman fan. What assholes like you and Winterderp fail to understand is the business side of things. Pissing off your core audience isn’t smart. Let’s see, commenting on a major change to an iconic character is weak to you, yet you and Winterderp are here crying about people being angry about that change. Showing that YOU are the true pussy bitch here.

I am not crying. Laughing? Sure.

And, as I said at the beginning, changing that one line opens up a huge international market. You are right, it is about business. But a change that may anger a few aging collectors versus bringing in an entire generation of international fans is not a bad one.

No idea what you are talking about, but I don't doubt you have many challenges.
Can you read? I hope so. Look up Genisis 1:17. KJV You will see the word "set". Them refers to stars. Jesus put them in the universe. Can you comprehend that? Our body that casts a shadow is in sin. How good are your observational skills? That sinful body cannot do good without the mind of Jesus being in our mind. That will be the unseen Father. The Unseen Father will not condemn anyone. The people doing superman don't know anything. People don't know what real power is. God creates. Superman and all of the DC characters and Marvel characters destroy. That is Satan's power. Real power resists the death angel Lucifer, who is a star destroyer called the Abomination of Desolation. That being wants people to be like that earth loving being to end up getting what they give to others seeing God's light as a consuming fire. That light will burn the entier earth through, and through, to the lowest hell.

Last edited:
Can you read? I hope so. Look up Genisis 1:17. KJV You will see the word "set". Them refers to stars. Jesus put them in the universe. Can you comprehend that? Our body that casts a shadow is in sin. How good are your observational skills? That sinful body cannot do good without the mind of Jesus being in our mind. That will be the unseen Father. The Unseen Father will not condemn anyone. The people doing superman don't know anything. People don't know what real power is. God creates. Superman and all of the DC characters and Marvel characters destroy. That is Satan's power.

Try and stick with the topic, ok? And I don't mean just discussing fictional characters.

Can you read? I hope so. Look up Genisis 1:17. KJV You will see the word "set". Them refers to stars. Jesus put them in the universe. Can you comprehend that? Our body that casts a shadow is in sin. How good are your observational skills? That sinful body cannot do good without the mind of Jesus being in our mind. That will be the unseen Father. The Unseen Father will not condemn anyone. The people doing superman don't know anything. People don't know what real power is. God creates. Superman and all of the DC characters and Marvel characters destroy. That is Satan's power.
Take your time, and concentrate on making complete, rational sentences, and try again. Seems you are confused about what causes a shadow, and you think Superman gets his strength from Satan, but I can't be sure about any of it. Try again.

Hey, I collect them! Whaddya mean, grow up? Heh...
I said most. I might have been a collector too if my mother wouldn't have thrown out all my old comics when I left for college. I know I had the 2nd Superman in that stack.

I'm just wondering when Democrats will make Batman a pedophile, Wonder Woman an LGBQRSTUV, Spiderman a homesexual who also likes to have sex with animals, Dr. Strange into necrophilia...etc....

Again, they can't come up with their own original ideas - they have to pervert and f* up everything good around them...

I'm just wondering when Democrats will make Batman a pedophile, Wonder Woman an LGBQRSTUV, Spiderman a homesexual who also likes to have sex with animals, Dr. Strange into necrophilia...etc....

Again, they can't come up with their own original ideas - they have to pervert and f* up everything good around them...
I always wondered why Batman and Robbin spent so much time in that Batcave when no one was around.

So, this thread is just about whining and making shit up.
I thought it was about how suck liberal extremist fucks who can't stand the thought of a clean-cut, honorable, honest, loyal, law-abiding, God-fearing, heterosexual could be a super hero, was jealous / offended, and decided to 1) turn him into a bisexuality and 2) strip 'the America n way' from him because immoral, unethical, LGBQRSTUV LIBERAL LEFT EXTREMISTS don't want 'tge America way to be associated with a clean-cut, honorable, honest, loyal, law-abiding, God-fearing, heterosexual.

I thought it was about how suck liberal extremist fucks who can't stand the thought of a clean-cut, honorable, honest, loyal, law-abiding, God-fearing, heterosexual could be a super hero, was jealous / offended, and decided to 1) turn him into a bisexuality and 2) strip 'the America n way' from him because immoral, unethical, LGBQRSTUV LIBERAL LEFT EXTREMISTS don't want 'tge America way to be associated with a clean-cut, honorable, honest, loyal, law-abiding, God-fearing, heterosexual.
Dude, Marvel comics wrote the character asshole.

Why are snowflakes always diving into the gutter?
God fearing trump party nuts chanted fuck Joe Biden across the street from where Biden was talking to young children, and you don't see that as being in the gutter? Really?

God fearing trump party nuts chanted fuck Joe Biden across the street from where Biden was talking to young children, and you don't see that as being in the gutter? Really?
No, actually.

Being in the gutter is some guy on a cat board fantasizing about 2 male cartoon super heroes having gray sex.

Americans chanting *'Let's Go, Brandon' in protest of a corrupt, criminal, compromised, racist, child-sniffing/fondling, Influence-peddling, Russian Money Laundering, failed coup conspiring, CCP/Russian bribe-taking, tyrannical Constitution/US Law-violating, dementia-ravaged, treasonous POS whose foreign and domestic failures are destroying the country while his illegal, hypocritical, Un-Constitutional tyrannical mandates are destroying the economy & ripping the country apart is pretty much an appropriate action for American to take.

BTW, just for you, the new Internationally viral Biden Administration Theme song...

Try and stick with the topic, ok? And I don't mean just discussing fictional characters.
I am seeing way beyond what your sinful eyes see. What is not seen made what is seen. Your body that is seen destroys that which is seen. That is a fact that you can see. A fool will argue against me.

Forum List

Back