Dawn Wells, Maryann from Gilligan's Island, dies of covid-19 at 82.

She had other health problems, and was all but broke after an operation a few years back.

What a shame...

I was hoping she would be the cast survivor, outliving Tina.
She died "relatively" poor. She lost a lot of money in 2008 and spent 2 month in the hospital. Fans helped out with her debts through a gofund me.
How the heck does a girl like that not marry well.

Because she was Marry Ann, not Marry Well.

RIP beautiful Mary Ann.

1609380986643.png

Dawn Wells, Who Played Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island,' Dies of COVID at 82 (msn.com)

Probably my first celebrity crush. R.I.P. Dawn Wells. Thank you for years of entertainment.

RIP Dawn. Yes so cute and a crush but I had many. Tina Turner for one, I didn't even know what I "wanted her for" but knew I wanted her. The 2 gals from Black Oak Arkansas, "hot and nasty.... Jim Dandee to the rescue" Yeah
Did you see Tina in Gimme Shelter?
Ike was feeding her the words from the background as she fondled the mic like it was a penis...
“Ike: (‘Cuz ya got what I want’)
Tina: “Cuz yooo got what I want...”
Ike: (‘and I want you to give it to me’)
Tina: “and I want you to... give it to me!”

Dawn Wells, Who Played Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island,' Dies of COVID at 82 (msn.com)

Probably my first celebrity crush. R.I.P. Dawn Wells. Thank you for years of entertainment.

RIP Dawn. Yes so cute and a crush but I had many. Tina Turner for one, I didn't even know what I "wanted her for" but knew I wanted her. The 2 gals from Black Oak Arkansas, "hot and nasty.... Jim Dandee to the rescue" Yeah
That is quite a range in crush tastes.

Imagine, watching this tv show as a kid and not knowing at the time that decades later this woman would pass on due to a virus shipped over by a communist nation.

Her age suggests there is probably alot more to it than just the virus, but the thought just disgusts me and all that I learned in my life.
your title doesnt match the article,,
she died from complications due to the fact she was 82 not from covid,,

at 82 any flu or cold could cause the same problems,,

So is Covid a big hoax or an evil Chinese Plot? You guys need to get your story straight.

Imagine, watching this tv show as a kid and not knowing at the time that decades later this woman would pass on due to a virus shipped over by a communist nation.

Her age suggests there is probably alot more to it than just the virus, but the thought just disgusts me and all that I learned in my life.
your title doesnt match the article,,
she died from complications due to the fact she was 82 not from covid,,

at 82 any flu or cold could cause the same problems,,

So is Covid a big hoax or an evil Chinese Plot? You guys need to get your story straight.
well it did come from china and they lied to us about it,,,

Did you see Tina in Gimme Shelter?
Ike was feeding her the words from the background as she fondled the mic like it was a penis...
“Ike: (‘Cuz ya got what I want’)
Tina: “Cuz yooo got what I want...”
Ike: (‘and I want you to give it to me’)
Tina: “and I want you to... give it to me!”

Don't remember it but I'll give her shelter anytime :) Damn to a pre teen she was so hawt!

Forum List

Back