Dawn Wells, Maryann from Gilligan's Island, dies of covid-19 at 82.

She had other health problems, and was all but broke after an operation a few years back.

What a shame...

I was hoping she would be the cast survivor, outliving Tina.
She died "relatively" poor. She lost a lot of money in 2008 and spent 2 month in the hospital. Fans helped out with her debts through a gofund me.
How the heck does a girl like that not marry well.

She had other health problems, and was all but broke after an operation a few years back.

What a shame...

She died "relatively" poor. She lost a lot of money in 2008 and spent 2 month in the hospital. Fans helped out with her debts through a gofund me.

She didn't want to marry? I have no idea.

What a shame...

She was married for 5 years, about the time of Gilligans Island.

Got divorced, apparently didn't see the need for a husband after that.

(preferred her career, did a lot of stage work)

And by the way, that means Tina Louise is the only one left.

1609370558604.png

Why were 3 thread started about an 82 year old who died?

What a shame...

Ya, I don't quite understand it. Well maybe I do. I have lived alone now four years. Not sure I am jumping up and down to change it. No arguments no mess. It's peaceful. Of course about all I do at home is sleep. The rest the time I am out and running.

What a shame...

She was married for 5 years, about the time of Gilligans Island.

Got divorced, apparently didn't see the need for a husband after that.

(preferred her career, did a lot of stage work)
I get that. I spend so much time on the water since my divorce marriage would not work. Short casual relationships are all I partake in these days

Forum List

Back