David Lammy requests pardon for 1823 slave rebellion convicts

Wonderful, let do the pardon and while at it can you tell me what you are doing to stop slavery in today times?

You do know it ain’t “ Whitey “ that is doing the enslavement any longer, so will we have to pardon people two hundred years from now because they fought against their Chinese, Middle Eastern and African slave maters?
I am glad that you agree with me. Thanks.

I really dont understand this. On the abolition of slavery everyone who fought against it should have been pardoned for their supposed crimes. This is hy somone like the freedom fighter Nat Turner should be re-evaluated and statues erected in his honour.
Agree 100%. In Russia there are statutes, and even cities named for those who fought against Serfdom.

The city of Salavat named after Salavat Yulaev 1756-1800. He was in prison during 1775-1800.

They didnt break the law. Anything that slaves did in rebellion against their slavers is by definition legal and legit.
Apologising for whiteys savagery is a small part of atoning for past evil. And for our evil royal family it would go some way to apologise for their crimes.
Like Nat Turner killing innocent women and children? Not only wrong but certainly illegal. Ridiculous to apologize for crimes you did not commit.

Like Nat Turner killing innocent women and children? Not only wrong but certainly illegal. Ridiculous to apologize for crimes you did not commit.
Turner did nothing wrong. He lived in a corruptevil state that enslaved him and his family. Everything he did was justified.. They should name a town after him. Your view is a disgusting racist one.

Turner did nothing wrong. He lived in a corruptevil state that enslaved him and his family. Everything he did was justified.. They should name a town after him. Your view is a disgusting racist one.

Is terrorism always justified? You Muzzie Beasts invaded India - your native Pakistan and enslaved the people there. So Sikhs are justified in blowing up your Mosques and assassinating you Pakis, right?

Oh but that's different because Allahu Akbar.

My view is certainly not racist. Nobody should kill innocent children. You are an evil moron if you think it’s justified.

Is terrorism always justified? You Muzzie Beasts invaded India - your native Pakistan and enslaved the people there. So Sikhs are justified in blowing up your Mosques and assassinating you Pakis, right?

Oh but that's different because Allahu Akbar.
Nat Turner was not a terrorist. He was a freedom fighter in a cruel oppressive society that made war on him every day.You struggle with thst because you are a racist shit.

Nat Turner was not a terrorist.

Actually he was, as what white man John Brown. His INTENT in his own words in murdering women and children was to create such terror that the slave owners would flee,

{After the appearance of confirming “signs in the heavens,” which were two solar eclipses in February and August 1831, Turner set out to end slavery by brutally killing every white person he and his followers could find, the same objective John Brown would have 28 years later. Fear and terror would spread, the movement would grow, and slavery would eventually end through terroristic violence. In the end, he and his men slaughtered as many as 60 whites, most of them women and children, before the reign of terror ended at the hands of the militia and armed citizens.}

He was a freedom fighter in a cruel oppressive society that made war on him every day.

So were the Sikhs when the indiscriminately slaughtered Muslim women and children in their beds.

You justify terrorism because you are a troll, you seek to foster division, and you hate western civilization, particularly America.

You struggle with thst because you are a racist shit.

ROFL

Okay Paki...

Do you think it’s justified for a white person to kill blacks because he is robbed many times and beaten up by blacks? I don’t think it is justified, but according to your “logic” it would be.
If those bllacks held him and his family as slaaves for cenruries then I have no problem with that.But your straw man is weak, and highlights your racism.

Actually he was, as what white man John Brown. His INTENT in his own words in murdering women and children was to create such terror that the slave owners would flee,

{After the appearance of confirming “signs in the heavens,” which were two solar eclipses in February and August 1831, Turner set out to end slavery by brutally killing every white person he and his followers could find, the same objective John Brown would have 28 years later. Fear and terror would spread, the movement would grow, and slavery would eventually end through terroristic violence. In the end, he and his men slaughtered as many as 60 whites, most of them women and children, before the reign of terror ended at the hands of the militia and armed citizens.}

So were the Sikhs when the indiscriminately slaughtered Muslim women and children in their beds.

You justify terrorism because you are a troll, you seek to foster division, and you hate western civilization, particularly America.

ROFL

Okay Paki...
You are all over the place dopey.What other options did he have ? What would you have done ?

If those bllacks held him and his family as slaaves for cenruries then I have no problem with that.But your straw man is weak, and highlights your racism.
Turner wasn’t held for centuries. Nowhere in my posts was I racist. You apparently don’t know the definition of the word. Turner went ballistic over what happened to himself. Quit trying to minimalize any trauma felt by other races.

Turner wasn’t held for centuries. Nowhere in my posts was I racist. You apparently don’t know the definition of the word. Turner went ballistic over what happened to himself. Quit trying to minimalize any trauma felt by other races.
What should Turner have done in his situation ?

Forum List

Back