David Lammy requests pardon for 1823 slave rebellion convicts

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I really dont understand this. On the abolition of slavery everyone who fought against it should have been pardoned for their supposed crimes. This is hy somone like the freedom fighter Nat Turner should be re-evaluated and statues erected in his honour.

This would represent a chance for the English crown to slightly atone for its murky past. The Empire was not a glorious exercise it was a grubby enterprise to enrich the English elites and built on the backs of those unfortunate to stand in the way.

But the tone deaf Justice Secretary Dominic Raab has referred the request to the Guyana government which did not even exist at the time. raab is as thick as shit so I suspet he has asked someone bout this. It would be baffling if you werent aware that the current tory government is involved in a culture war to try and rally the racist brexit faction in the country.

This isnt the first piece of idiocy they have indulged in, an example being you can get a bigger sentence for damaging a statue than raping someone. Ah well. They will be forced to backtrack on this after making themselves look like racist shits.

You notice that anything to do with us winning WWII is snuffed. Nothing in media around those days of remembrance. Screw the media. It's up to US to remember. They have their own holidays and INfamous historical figures. Do not cooperate. Just like Earth Day. Ignore it. Do just the opposite. time to use Civil disobience and Civilian passive aggressive tactics against the domestic leftist enemies.

Typical. Liberals want statues built for people who broke the law.
They didnt break the law. Anything that slaves did in rebellion against their slavers is by definition legal and legit.
Apologising for whiteys savagery is a small part of atoning for past evil. And for our evil royal family it would go some way to apologise for their crimes.

They didnt break the law. Anything that slaves did in rebellion against their slavers is by definition legal and legit.
Apologising for whiteys savagery is a small part of atoning for past evil. And for our evil royal family it would go some way to apologise for their crimes.

Just like anything truckers do in rebellion against our master is legal and legit?

Oh, but that's different because HEIL SOROS.

You're such a fucking clown.

Just like anything truckers do in rebellion against our master is legal and legit?

Oh, but that's different because HEIL SOROS.

You're such a fucking clown.
Well its a change for you to compae anti vax wierdos to slaves. Its usually concentration camp Jews. Still as distasteful.

Stealing a cow is legally defined as theft. You liberals need to learn the law.

So, the Truckers in Canada can steal diesel since they are breaking the laws of the shits enslaving them?

Fucking Nazi clown.
You have lost it completely now. Nobody is enslaving any truckers in Canada. They have been allowed to protest at will. You are insane.

I really dont understand this. On the abolition of slavery everyone who fought against it should have been pardoned for their supposed crimes. This is hy somone like the freedom fighter Nat Turner should be re-evaluated and statues erected in his honour.

This would represent a chance for the English crown to slightly atone for its murky past. The Empire was not a glorious exercise it was a grubby enterprise to enrich the English elites and built on the backs of those unfortunate to stand in the way.

But the tone deaf Justice Secretary Dominic Raab has referred the request to the Guyana government which did not even exist at the time. raab is as thick as shit so I suspet he has asked someone bout this. It would be baffling if you werent aware that the current tory government is involved in a culture war to try and rally the racist brexit faction in the country.

This isnt the first piece of idiocy they have indulged in, an example being you can get a bigger sentence for damaging a statue than raping someone. Ah well. They will be forced to backtrack on this after making themselves look like racist shits.
Depends on what crimes---------did they murder someone innocent, did they rape someone etc.

Wonderful, let do the pardon and while at it can you tell me what you are doing to stop slavery in today times?

You do know it ain’t “ Whitey “ that is doing the enslavement any longer, so will we have to pardon people two hundred years from now because they fought against their Chinese, Middle Eastern and African slave maters?

One of my ideas after a collapse is to do reenactments like D Day using people loke you to storm the beaches. We will have many TV programs based this way in a population not so happy as they will be much poorer and get some justice back by those who caused the bad times. The bludgeoning on the beaches will be magnificent. And there will be people forced to do this as their families will be in play for survival. I can believe you. But you live with comforts that whitey invented and improved on. Every forum I have been on is the same with this.

One of my ideas after a collapse is to do reenactments like D Day using people loke you to storm the beaches. We will have many TV programs based this way in a population not so happy as they will be much poorer and get some justice back by those who caused the bad times. The bludgeoning on the beaches will be magnificent. And there will be people forced to do this as their families will be in play for survival. I can believe you. But you live with comforts that whitey invented and improved on. Every forum I have been on is the same with this.
Go and have a lie down old chap. You are not coherent today .

Forum List

Back