David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

Strawman argument.

Nobody is saying that Hogg should not be challenged or criticized.

Some may have suggested that he be cut a little slack due to his age.

Hogg himself certainly hasn't complained about any of that.

Remember what his fellow Parkland activist said in a speech:

‘When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile’

I thought he wasn't even there? was that bs?

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.

There are plenty of people shutting down all criticism of Hogg's and the others who are throwing themselves into the spotlight. Not sure what rock you're living under.

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.

"Was that BS"?.....followed by "either way".... is the standard held by nutbags.

There are plenty of people shutting down all criticism of Hogg's and the others who are throwing themselves into the spotlight. Not sure what rock you're living under.

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.
Hoggs already makes himself look foolish enough, anyone lying about him shouldn't even bother. Have you been on social media lately? Kept up with the "conversations" being held where people who disagree with these kids are labeled as "supporting the murder of children." I wish I was joking. They are most definitely whining about criticism, read their twitter posts to start. Look at what these kids and those who support them say to anyone who dares to engage in a dialogue.

Strawman argument.

Yeah, actually, people are saying exactly that. It's the Dim's favorite tactic: saying some people are above criticism and then handing them a megaphone to attack Republicans.

"Was that BS"?.....followed by "either way".... is the standard held by nutbags.
supporting our Constitutional rights makes me a nutbag.

canaduh is just north of you

That's about it.

Try harder.
Hoggs already makes himself look foolish enough, anyone lying about him shouldn't even bother. Have you been on social media lately? Kept up with the "conversations" being held where people who disagree with these kids are labeled as "supporting the murder of children." I wish I was joking. They are most definitely whining about criticism, read their twitter posts to start. Look at what these kids and those who support them say to anyone who dares to engage in a dialogue.
I've been viciously attacked in this forum for criticising the pint sized commie.

Strawman argument.

Yeah, actually, people are saying exactly that. It's the Dim's favorite tactic: saying some people are above criticism and then handing them a megaphone to attack Republicans.
It is called "hiding behind innocents". It's the same as when terrorists build bombs in neighborhoods with lots of kids...and then strap bombs on kids and send them out.

Great article. Read it before judging based off of the title.
Parkland Survivor David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics | National Review

Disagreeing with his arguments would be fine, if it were just that.

It's not. It's adults pretending they're still the schoolyard bullies.
Politics is a rough game. If he can't take the heat, then he should quit making a spectacle of himself.

The same people who whine about the treatment of Hogg don't hesitite to vicously attack Melania or even Barron Trump. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

No. You know that this is a kid. You know that what this kid thinks at 17, and moreover, how he thinks will not be the same at 30. You know that one team is using the kid as a shield. You are aware that a media conglomerate is using the kid.

Nailing the kid is lazy. Go around the shield.
If the kid doesn't like being criticized, then he should shut the fuck up. Otherwise, he's fair gaime.

No. You know that this is a kid. You know that what this kid thinks at 17, and moreover, how he thinks will not be the same at 30. You know that one team is using the kid as a shield. You are aware that a media conglomerate is using the kid.

No. This "kid" is 17 years old, he's fair game.

No. This "kid" is 17 years old, he's fair game.
disir is right, hogg is low hanging fruit.

it's the power behind him that needs to be outed and stomped out.

Forum List

Back