David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

"I got away with the "Jocks on Politics" schtick..but my David Hogg spiel is Dixie Chicking my azz. Believe Me!"
\
5a8b276cfc7e934e248b461a.jpg

:113:

Running list of companies that have cut ties with Fox News host Laura Ingraham:

Atlantis
Expedia
Hulu
Honda
Jenny Craig
Johnson & Johnson
Jos. A. Bank
Liberty Mutual
Miracle Ear
Nestle
Nutrish
Principal investment group
Office Depot
Ruby Tuesday
Stitch Fix
TripAdvisor
Wayfair

Taking shots at Great Americans is bad for business. :113:
Got a link, asswipe?

Speaking of asswiping...Kimberly-Clark maker of your "depends" underwear - pulled out of sponsorship...so you probably just want to chit your pants raw when watching Faux News about your new boogeyman David Hogg. :113:
Where's you link, asswipe? You are by far one the most full of shit posters on USMB.

The South and Lazy strikes again. Google is your friend and you need a break from your own mind anyways! :113:

P.S. You can no longer wear Depend, because sponsorship pull and all.

So at least we agree he is an opportunist.

However, I don't consider him a victim because he doesn't act like he's suffering from a traumatic experience.

He's acting like a well-rehearsed spokesperson on CNN.
LOLOL

As if your biased observations mean anything.

Any student who had to hide in a closet to evade a nearby shooter, is traumatized. You sound like those conspiracy wackadoos who claim Sandy Hook was a hoax, in part because one of the dead kid’s dad didn’t grieve sufficiently for them.
Yep.

Everything time he get near a microphone and a camera he feels he has to act like a CNN anchor.

Obviously he's fucked up in the head with PTSD.
So? He was studying journalism and wanted to be a journalist. Idiots like you attack him for acting like one.
I studied it too when I was at San Diego State. It didn't turn me into a gun-grabbing asshole.
Who says studying journalism has anything to do with promoting gun control??

:cuckoo:
I found out that if you're not a gun-grabbing liberal the jobs in journalism are pretty scarce.

'The Laura Ingraham situation isn't a "free speech" issue. She had a constitutional right to say what she said. She doesn't have a constitutional right to not be criticized. She also doesn't have a constitutional right to advertisers continuing to subsidize her television show.'

'The Laura Ingraham situation isn't a "free speech" issue. She had a constitutional right to say what she said. She doesn't have a constitutional right to not be criticized. She also doesn't have a constitutional right to advertisers continuing to subsidize her television show.'
she's a slimebag from way back ....hope more advertisers quit her show,,,,,12 is not enough

Liberals are funny
The think minors are just fine to be taught about lesbianism but too young and fragile to be criticized

My inspiration is my seeing my fellow Americans as my brothers and my desire to see them prosper and live.

That's not good enough? Only personal fear and pain is a valid inspiration worthy of respect?

That seems very arbitrary. And not reasonable.
So? Many folks seek to make America better and not everyone agrees on what that entails. That’s not the point here. The point here is these teens experienced a hellacious event and they’re being attacked personally, and in some cases receiving death threats, because they’re tying to prevent what they went through from happening again. It would be different had they not just gone through a school shooting.

I think that is the point.

Many folks seek to make America better, and as everyone does not agree on what that entails, free and serious and honest debate is desperately needed so that we can have a Contest of Ideas, and find the Truth.

Giving some people a special pass to make a case for their position and then disallow dissent, is a good way to get BAD POLICY.
I agree with your first paragragh and I would agree with your second paragraph if that were the case here, but it’s not. No one is giving them a free pass to pass the legislation they seek. What they have been given is the opportunity to have their voices because of what they went through. And by having their voices heard, it’s sparking debate which to their credit, has made some small progress.

But that is not the point here. There is nothing wrong with butting heads with them over policy. Many folks vehemently disagree with the policies they propose; and in many cases, for good reason.

The problem is they’re being attacked personally, not just politically. It’s disgusting how the right is making up rumors about them for no reason other than to discredit them. Making death threats against them and their families. Calling them liars over matters of which they’re not lying. Attacking everything from their physical appearance to their sexuality.

Attack them all you (not you per se) want over policy, but the aforementioned is fucking depraved.

I've asked questions about their positions, and have been told to shut up because I have not survived an ar-15 massacre.

I did not say they were being given a free pass to pass legislation, but they are being given a chance to speak and any rebuttal of them is being branded as though "children" are being "attacked".

This is unacceptable behavior. They kids are engaging in public discourse and they will be answered.
From what I have seen, the people being accused of attacking children are the ones attacking them personally.

That's not what I've seen, nor personally experienced on this site.

Forum List

Back