David Duke endorsing Trump got 6 times more coverage than jihad murderer’s pro-Taliban father

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The evidence that the press is in the tank for HIllary is so overwhelming that it's hilarious to watch her douche bag defenders trying to deny it.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/david-duke-endorsing-trump-got-six-times-more-coverage-than-jihad-murderers-pro-taliban-father-endorsing-hillary

AUGUST 13, 2016 12:21 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER16 COMMENTS

Media bias is nothing new. 56 years ago, Richard Nixon complained that he wasn’t being given a fair shake by the media in his presidential campaign against John F. Kennedy. But the media elites, as well as the political elites, are deeply threatened by the candidacy of Donald Trump, in large part because of his refusal to toe their line regarding Muslim migrants and the denial of any connection between Islam and terrorism. And so they’re taking their open advocacy of the Leftist line to new levels.

“David Duke Endorsing Trump Got Six Times More Coverage than Terrorist’s Father Endorsing Hillary,” by Mike Ciandella, MRCNewsBusters, August 11, 2016:

When a white supremacist endorsed Trump, the broadcast networks blamed Trump for it. But when the radical father of a terrorist endorsed Hillary and showed up in the front row of one of her rallies, these same networks quickly dismissed it as nothing worth worrying about.

During the first three days of coverage after David Duke, a white supremacist and former leader of the KKK, endorsed Donald Trump back in February, the evening news shows on ABC, CBS and NBC devoted 11 minutes and 35 seconds to bashing Trump for not immediately denouncing Duke, after he already had.

But when the father of the Orlando terrorist, who himself openly supports the Taliban, showed up in the front row of a Hillary Clinton rally and vocally endorsed her, those same shows on ABC and CBS quickly dismissed it as a coincidence, giving it only 1 minutes 54 seconds of coverage on August 9. NBC went a step further and failed to cover Seddique Mir Mateen attending Hillary’s rally at all until the following day, when they gave it a whopping 18 seconds of coverage. ABC and CBS didn’t mention this story at all on August 10.

Mateen%20Coverage%20Chart.JPG

BRApat is getting quite desperate for attention....poor baby

It's funny when David Duke fans pretend that associating Duke with Trump is a bad thing.

Even more pathetic watching liberals defend Hillary for inviting an al Qaeda supporter to her rally. And, yes, the bitch knew damn well he was there. No one is getting near her without her approval. Photo ID are required to even get in and I am sure more than that is required to stand near her.

Most Republicans are not racist. That is just the liberal myth. It does seem true that most Dems are willing to defend known terrorist supporters.

It's funny when David Duke fans pretend that associating Duke with Trump is a bad thing.

Even more pathetic watching liberals defend Hillary for inviting an al Qaeda supporter to her rally. And, yes, the bitch knew damn well he was there. No one is getting near her without her approval. Photo ID are required to even get in and I am sure more than that is required to stand near her.

Most Republicans are not racist. That is just the liberal myth. It does seem true that most Dems are willing to defend known terrorist supporters.

You lie. Stop lying.

Who would that be, douche bag?

You.
Ah. IN other words, it's total horseshit, just like everything else you post.

Tell us, then where you disagree with David Duke.
I don't waste my time disputing the ravings of a douche bag like you.

You.

Ah, so you have no idea what David Duke believes, or even where you might agree or disagree with him,

and yet you feel qualified to blather on about him as if you did.

You.

Ah, so you have no idea what David Duke believes, or even where you might agree or disagree with him,

and yet you feel qualified to blather on about him as if you did.

Did I post something about what David Duke believes?

I don't believe I did.

Try again, douche bag.

do you know why the trump/duke story got more coverage?

because trump didn't handle the story, whereas the clinton campaign immediately put to bed any ideas that they invited mateen or knew he was there.

if you can't see that truth you're an idiot

because trump didn't handle the story, whereas the clinton campaign immediately put to bed any ideas that they invited mateen or knew he was there.

Yeah, right. Hillary handled it by lying, and the media allows her to get away with lying. They do more than that: they cover for her lies. See, Hillary doesn't even have to handle her various peccadilloes. The media does it for her. Anyone who dares to point them out in various news shows gets shouted down by the so-called "moderator. Hillary's a douche bag, the media is a bunch of douche bags, and you're a douche bag.

Yeah, right. Hillary handled it by lying, and the media allows her to get away with lying. They do more than that: they cover for her lies. See, Hillary doesn't even have to handle her various peccadilloes. The media does it for her. Anyone who dares to point them out in various news shows gets shouted down by the so-called "moderator. Hillary's a douche bag, the media is a bunch of douche bags, and you're a douche bag.
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!
Douchebags!!!

They're all Douchebags!!!

The bitter old man screams at his monitor, while hopping up and down in his seat, frothing at the mouth with clenched fists slamming his keyboard, while steam pours out of his ears.

ROTFLMAO

The evidence that the press is in the tank for HIllary is so overwhelming that it's hilarious to watch her douche bag defenders trying to deny it.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/08/david-duke-endorsing-trump-got-six-times-more-coverage-than-jihad-murderers-pro-taliban-father-endorsing-hillary

AUGUST 13, 2016 12:21 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER16 COMMENTS

Media bias is nothing new. 56 years ago, Richard Nixon complained that he wasn’t being given a fair shake by the media in his presidential campaign against John F. Kennedy. But the media elites, as well as the political elites, are deeply threatened by the candidacy of Donald Trump, in large part because of his refusal to toe their line regarding Muslim migrants and the denial of any connection between Islam and terrorism. And so they’re taking their open advocacy of the Leftist line to new levels.

“David Duke Endorsing Trump Got Six Times More Coverage than Terrorist’s Father Endorsing Hillary,” by Mike Ciandella, MRCNewsBusters, August 11, 2016:

When a white supremacist endorsed Trump, the broadcast networks blamed Trump for it. But when the radical father of a terrorist endorsed Hillary and showed up in the front row of one of her rallies, these same networks quickly dismissed it as nothing worth worrying about.

During the first three days of coverage after David Duke, a white supremacist and former leader of the KKK, endorsed Donald Trump back in February, the evening news shows on ABC, CBS and NBC devoted 11 minutes and 35 seconds to bashing Trump for not immediately denouncing Duke, after he already had.

But when the father of the Orlando terrorist, who himself openly supports the Taliban, showed up in the front row of a Hillary Clinton rally and vocally endorsed her, those same shows on ABC and CBS quickly dismissed it as a coincidence, giving it only 1 minutes 54 seconds of coverage on August 9. NBC went a step further and failed to cover Seddique Mir Mateen attending Hillary’s rally at all until the following day, when they gave it a whopping 18 seconds of coverage. ABC and CBS didn’t mention this story at all on August 10.

Mateen%20Coverage%20Chart.JPG
It would have got more air time but then the very next day as trump was mocking her for that guy being in her crowd, former republican-pedophile mark Foley was in his audience.

Trump has fucked up every opening hillary has given him. Proof he will be a fuck up president if he ever won.

Then trump knew pedophile mark Foley was in his background audience? Why would he do that unless he's trying to throw this election?

Or are you suggesting trump isn't smart enough to screen his audience?

Or are you fos? Because I want to hear you explain how hillary must have known but trump didn't.

David Duke endorsing Trump got 6 times more coverage than jihad murderer’s pro-Taliban father

yes of course

the media also did not spend much time exploring

will quigg grand dragon of the loyal white knights of the KKK

endorsing and donating 20 grand to hillary clinton

Forum List

Back