David Duke endorsing Trump got 6 times more coverage than jihad murderer’s pro-Taliban father

It's funny when David Duke fans pretend that associating Duke with Trump is a bad thing.

Even more pathetic watching liberals defend Hillary for inviting an al Qaeda supporter to her rally. And, yes, the bitch knew damn well he was there. No one is getting near her without her approval. Photo ID are required to even get in and I am sure more than that is required to stand near her.

Most Republicans are not racist. That is just the liberal myth. It does seem true that most Dems are willing to defend known terrorist supporters.

You lie. Stop lying.
I see the problem now.....liberals have no clue what a LIE is, which is why Hillary can tell whoppers and still believe she isn't lying.

Opinion = lie to libs, and liberal lies = truth.

It all makes sense now. :p

It's funny when David Duke fans pretend that associating Duke with Trump is a bad thing.

Even more pathetic watching liberals defend Hillary for inviting an al Qaeda supporter to her rally. And, yes, the bitch knew damn well he was there. No one is getting near her without her approval. Photo ID are required to even get in and I am sure more than that is required to stand near her.

Most Republicans are not racist. That is just the liberal myth. It does seem true that most Dems are willing to defend known terrorist supporters.

You lie. Stop lying.
I see the problem now.....liberals have no clue what a LIE is, which is why Hillary can tell whoppers and still believe she isn't lying.

Opinion = lie to libs, and liberal lies = truth.

It all makes sense now. :p
To a libera a "lie" is any fact that contradicts their prejudices and biases.

Forum List

Back