Dave Chapelle attacked on stage, attacker beat to a pulp

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Speech from the cult incited violence.

Too bad for the cult member, he got FUCKED UP.

dave-chappelle-attacker-identified-as-isaiah-lee-23.jpg

OOOOOOPSIE! LOOK AT THAT DUMB FUCK‘S RIGHT ARM AND FACE!

FUCK OFF!

Last edited:

Speech from the cult incited violence.

Too bad for the cult member, he got FUCKED UP.

dave-chappelle-attacker-identified-as-isaiah-lee-23.jpg

OOOOOOPSIE! LOOK AT THAT FUMB FUCK‘S RIGHT ARM AND FACE!

FUCK OFF!
LOLOL.....Will Smith clapped..............................It is sad......But so so funny

Anything bad in a shit hole is good for this country

Assaults are up 44% in L.A..
It doesn't matter who you are.
As long as the victim of a crime is a groomercrat, i say let the perp go no bail.

Americans need a go fund me to bail out people who victimize groomercrats like BLM had.

You make a really good point. That's why Smith may never work in Hollywood again. The example he set hurts everyone.

I strongly dislike what Will Smith did, but it was open hand, so not something that could cause actual damage, and wives are not appropriate subjects for jokes, especially when they have an embarrassing hair loss condition.

I like Dave Chappel, but if someone had told him Jada had alopecia, I bet he would not have said the joke about her.

I strongly dislike what Will Smith did, but it was open hand, so not something that could cause actual damage, and wives are not appropriate subjects for jokes, especially when they have an embarrassing hair loss condition.

I like Dave Chappel, but if someone had told him Jada had alopecia, I bet he would not have said the joke about her.
What rot!! She cut her hair off; it was a choice. It was a GI Jane joke; not even an insult!!!

Greg

What rot!! She cut her hair off; it was a choice. It was a GI Jane joke; not even an insult!!!

Greg

Wrong.
Jada did not have a choice at all in cutting off what remained of her hair.
She had huge bald spots over about a third of her head.
She did not at all want to cut her hair off, but had to because of how bad the bald spots looked.

Wrong.
Jada did not have a choice at all in cutting off what remained of her hair.
She had huge bald spots over about a third of her head.
She did not at all want to cut her hair off, but had to because of how bad the bald spots looked.
WRONG

ONE LINE .................................ridiculous!!!

Greg

Female pattern hair loss​

Greg

WRONG

ONE LINE .................................ridiculous!!!

Greg

She was pretending of course.
The reality is that alopecia does not stop, and eventually ALL of her hair was going to disappear.
So she really had no choice at all.
And it was not nice to make jokes about her hair.
Medical problems are off limits.

Forum List

Back