Daunte Wright was at least the fourth person to have died as a result of taser confusion since 2001

So now according to libs the police cant stop black people?

thats insane

Sure they can. For good reasons.

Having an air freshener hanging off your rear view mirror isn't a good reason.

So this is how this shit works. They pull over a black person for some minor infraction, or as they like to call it, "Driving While Black" (DWB). Then they find some other minor infractions to write them up on. Then they see if there are any other things they can hassle them on.

1) white people get pulled over for having expired tags too. The police officer's job isn't to do the DMVs job. Had he not been a fugitive, he might of gone off with a warning...who knows.

2) Sorry, white people get pulled over all the time for having expired tags....had he not been a fugutive he would have been given time to get the expired tags fixed.

3) having a name and address doesn't mean they know where the person is...regardless, fugitives are often caught on routine traffic stops. The issue here, was that he was wanted for a violent crime, and resisted. He put himself in this situation where this accident could happen.

The Dems passed "police reform" in Minn in July of 2020...if you have issues with the stop and the law, take it up with them. If you think more should have been done Federally...take it up with the Dems that block even DEBATING police reform in the US Senate in July of 2020.

YOu are a bit confused. The Democratic House passed a police reform bill... but it died in the Senate.

If the violent crime he was wanted for was so serious, they'd have sent people to his house. It clearly wasn't.

There was no excuse to pull him over to start with, much less escalate the situation into a lethal force.

Heads need to roll on this one.
How many times do you have to be told expired plates was the reason for the stop. Shove your “the state is behind” crap. Thugs like this usually don’t care about “minor” things like making sure your car is legal. This happens to plenty of white people, but your racism blinds you. The criminal again tried to run and resisted arrest. Bringing it all on himself. The fault is with the criminals, not the cop.
...I was stopped for doing nothing at all illegal ..I just bought a pre-owned car from a dealer, and put my old plates on it ...PERFECTLY legal ......cop behind me ran plates and stopped me .....I showed him the paperwork [ without resisting or being a jackass ] ....I was on my way--alive

thats insane

So this is how this shit works. They pull over a black person for some minor infraction, or as they like to call it, "Driving While Black" (DWB). Then they find some other minor infractions to write them up on. Then they see if there are any other things they can hassle them on.
they pull over whites for minor infractions also
..I was stopped by the police TWICE for -----------------------riding my bike!!!
..I was stopped by the cops for -------------walking to work
--I'm white

......''other things'''' --HAHHAHAHAHAHA--you mean VIOLATIONS
..we've been all over this driving while black bullshit myth before

1) what's your point? Do you not understand the rules of the Senate? Where you living under a rock in 2020 when this happened?

Mitch runs the Senate... He could have brought the bill to a vote. He didn't.

She shouldn't be----she at worse made a mistake---human error. Something that we are all guilty of----------human nature being human nature. Sometimes, especially under stress, good people make a mistake. Her brain just didn't work for a second---and she accidently shot and killed a violent criminal. The criminals death is no loss to society, likely an improvement--------------but yet idiots are trying to destroy her. It isn't right.

She made a mistake and someone died. That's the important point here. She's in a job where she's supposed to maintain control of the situation.
1) He did! There was a vote to bring the vote to the floor for discussion, and the DEMS VOTED NO....they blocked it. Geez

Agreed

and its a lib lie to say that was the reason dante wright was stopped

He had expired plates

Still not a good reason.
expired plates is NOT a good reason to pull someone over??!!
..they pulled me --a WHITE person over--for plates not on their system--but it was perfectly legal
--I was not a dumbass arrogant, difficult resisting jackass
AND I did not have a warrant for my arrest
..you people don't have anything NEAR an argument

.....they pulled me over because their was a problem/discrepancy/etc....
you blacks/etc are so ridiculous--plain and simple
..jackass is LEGALLY stopped [ not RACIALLY ], resists/tries to get away---etc .....

Agreed

He had expired plates

Still not a good reason.
..they pulled me --a WHITE person over--for plates not on their system--but it was perfectly legal

..jackass is LEGALLY stopped [ not RACIALLY ], resists/tries to get away---etc .....
Of course the police will stop a car with expired plates

and most of the libs posting on this forum know it

they are just grasping at any lie to bash the cops with

Agreed

He had expired plates

Still not a good reason.

Of course the police will stop a car with expired plates

and most of the libs posting on this forum know it

they are just grasping at any lie to bash the cops with
yes......and they don't know THEY are getting fkd over by all their riots/defund/etc crap

The left has gone from accusing the police of being white racists who murder black people for sport to complaining that the cops are human and not perfect

There wouldn't have been a situation to start with had they not racially profiled him to start with.

There wouldn't have been a situation to start with had he not been a violent thug criminal with a warrant.

Capital hill police shooting ashli though was no accident---he was a blm supporter talked several times on facebook of wanting to shoot Trump supporters, hid behind a wall and shot with no warning or justification and claims that he didn't see the other 3 cops waiting for anyone who got through as he snuck up and got into position to shoot.
Where were the flash bombs, tear gas, pepper bombs, smoke grenades, and other non lethal measures? Nope, the officer went straight to shooting wildly into a crowd and killing a woman.

No other capital police officer fired their weapons, which shows me that there was never any justification to do so. People kept entering the building, so if it was protocol to fire on them, then we'd have a lot more dead rioters.
I think the other cops knew this guy had issues---------and that is why he wasn't part of the line of the cops behind the wall in case anyone got in...think this cop/murderer was told to stay back----and when the others were focused on the crowd---he snuck up and took his opportunity to shoot Trump supporters which he already said he wanted to do.

I knew an mp just like him when my husband was in the military--he did bizarre things and wanted so badly to get someone/anyone that he would frame people for crimes...the other mps knew so they would tell to stay away from crime scenes but he would show up anyways until he pissed off the wrong person with the Military Criminal Investigation telling how to get rid of him--go through Congress representatives and was removed. Think this ass has the same personality so I think the others with higher rank told him to stay away and he refused.

The left has gone from accusing the police of being white racists who murder black people for sport to complaining that the cops are human and not perfect

There wouldn't have been a situation to start with had they not racially profiled him to start with.
Gawd you are an idiot-----he wasn't racially profiled and even if he was ------he being another black criminal doesn't help your case. He was pulled over for just cause, justly earned his warrents, and justly earned being shot when he tried to flee police. It has nothing to do with race with the exception that so many blacks now think that they are entitled to commit crimes and ignore/attack cops.

thats insane

"Having an air freshener hanging off your rear view mirror isn't a good reason."

Still spreading the lie I see.

thats insane

1) Illegal tags...perfectly good reason
and to that a second offense of
2) Dangling objects: https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/il... drive,materially obstructs the driver's view.

If you don't think these are good reasons...have the Dem controlled State legislature change the laws...they haven't, and they created them...so don't take it out on the law enforcement officials they then charge with enforcing the laws they wrote.

Forum List

Back