Daunte Wright was at least the fourth person to have died as a result of taser confusion since 2001

well it’s law and thousands non violent criminals were released early because of it.

nah this happens by in large in left wing run cities

Uh, guy, thousands were released because of Covid.... and they are out committing crimes again.

Trump Plague.... the gift that keeps on giving.
I was referring to the thousands released because of the First Step Act, not the folks released on fourlough because of Covid. I have not heard of 1000s of them committing more crimes.

I get that you are a Dem, and a fan of the racist Xiden 94 crime bill and it's unjust and mass incarectation tactics...

I was referring to the thousands released because of the First Step Act, not the folks released on fourlough because of Covid. I have not heard of 1000s of them committing more crimes.

I get that you are a Dem, and a fan of the racist Xiden 94 crime bill and it's unjust and mass incarectation tactics...

We have 2 million prisoners. The First Steps Act release a whopping 3000 prisoners from federal custody.

This was about as meaningless as pardoning the White House Turkey

We have 2 million prisoners. The First Steps Act release a whopping 3000 prisoners from federal custody.

This was about as meaningless as pardoning the White House Turkey
Say that to the 3000 released well before they believed they would have been thanks to Xiden's racist 94 crime bill

That number doesn't also reflect the thousands more who's sentences were cut.

Say that to the 3000 released well before they believed they would have been thanks to Xiden's racist 94 crime bill

3000 out of 2 million incarerated?

Again, we're putting them in faster than we are letting them out.

What I remember about the 94 Crime bill wasn't the right whining about people being locked up... you fucks were all for that shit. You whined about things like Midnite Basketball and other community programs.

3000 out of 2 million incarerated?

Again, we're putting them in faster than we are letting them out.

What I remember about the 94 Crime bill wasn't the right whining about people being locked up... you fucks were all for that shit. You whined about things like Midnite Basketball and other community programs.
That's who was automatically released due to the GOP overturning the racist Xiden/Dem law.

That doesn't include people's who's sentences were drastically lowered, but are still serving.

I get youre a Dembot...but your party's mass lock up tactics used to break up families and deprive people of a chance and a better life is over. You'll have to look to another way to try and keep people slaves.

That's who was automatically released due to the GOP overturning the racist Xiden/Dem law.

That doesn't include people's who's sentences were drastically lowered, but are still serving.

I get youre a Dembot...but your party's mass lock up tactics used to break up families and deprive people of a chance and a better life is over. You'll have to look to another way to try and keep people slaves.

Uh, guy, that law was about as meaningful as pardoning a Thanksgiving Turkey... A turkey is still going to die, and that turkey goes off to die at a petting zoo.

You guys don't care about people in prison, and taking tips on Criminal Justice from you is like buying a cookbook written by Jeffrey Dahmner.

Forum List

Back