Data leak alleges Chinese Communist Party members employed with Pfizer, AstraZeneca, other global firms

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Well. We know that the idea was approved for patients to try unapproved drugs prior to this so-called pandemic. And we know that the costs were at least claimed to have been reduced. Got foreknowledge, I mean Warp Speed? We've got the efforts of Fauci moving it along for sure. Along with exemptions from liability for the manufacturers.

Anyway. Placing that aside, I suppose we won't be hearing about any of the following from the mainstream cable news entertainment platforms...

"A major data leak has revealed how Communist Party of China's members have been employed with some of the world's biggest corporations, in the areas of defence, banking, and even pharma companies involved in manufacturing coronavirus vaccine.

An Australian daily has reported major data leak containing official records, date of birth, national ID number, and ethnicity of nearly two million alleged members of China's Communist Party, working across the world, including US, UK and Australia.

As per the report by The Australian, companies where alleged CPC members are working as employees are COVID-19 vaccine-making companies like-Pfizer and AstraZeneca; financial institutions like ANZ, HSBC, aircraft manufacturer Boeing, and German carmaker Volkswagen."

Continued - Data leak alleges Chinese Communist Party members employed with Pfizer, AstraZeneca, other global firms

Last edited:
200312-SWIN_BANCO-Trump-Coronavirus-Speech-tease_yo4wd3
:highfive:
iboknxdqigf9lntnaqnh

Well. We know that the idea was approved for patients to try unapproved drugs prior to this so-called pandemic. And we know that the costs were at least claimed to have been reduced. Got foreknowledge, I mean Warp Speed? We've got the efforts of Fauci moving it along for sure. Along with exemptions from liability for the manufacturers.

Anyway. Placing that aside, I suppose we won't be hearing about any of the following from the mainstream cable news entertainment platforms...

"A major data leak has revealed how Communist Party of China's members have been employed with some of the world's biggest corporations, in the areas of defence, banking, and even pharma companies involved in manufacturing coronavirus vaccine.

An Australian daily has reported major data leak containing official records, date of birth, national ID number, and ethnicity of nearly two million alleged members of China's Communist Party, working across the world, including US, UK and Australia.

As per the report by The Australian, companies where alleged CPC members are working as employees are COVID-19 vaccine-making companies like-Pfizer and AstraZeneca; financial institutions like ANZ, HSBC, aircraft manufacturer Boeing, and German carmaker Volkswagen."

Continued - Data leak alleges Chinese Communist Party members employed with Pfizer, AstraZeneca, other global firms

I'd be surprised if there were not.

There are something like 80 million members of the CCP, or about 1 in 15 Chinese, and those companies operate in China. Like in most communist countries, people often join out of expediency as opposed to ideology.

Forum List

Back