Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

They lie about everything.
Talk about a pot calling a kettle black. I don't know who lies more you or Trump and his GOP minions.

Watch this:

Let's check.

ā€œI think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,ā€ responded to question about his academic credentials during his first White House bid in 1987. ā€œI went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided I didnā€™t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class, then I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition, I was the ā€˜Outstanding Studentā€™ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and Iā€™d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if youā€™d like, frankly.ā€

As you can see, Joe Biden has always had the fire in his belly for politics. The only problem with the above response is none of it was true.

Aside from the face that thereā€™s fuzzy math involved in saying you moved from the bottom two-thirds of you class to the top half (thereā€™s a lot of overlap there for both to be true simultaneously), Joe Biden graduated 76th out of 85 people in his law school class. Unless he didnā€™t attend his last year, the only time he was likely near the top half of his class was the first day of his first year.

Moreover, he didnā€™t get an academic scholarship, he received a needs-based scholarship and grants. He only has two undergraduate degrees, not three. And he was only nominated for the ā€œOutstanding Studentā€ award. He didnā€™t win it, and thatā€™s only allegedly because the ā€œcorrectionā€ he issued later was based on his obviously faulty memory of his own life.

The only part of his rant that may be true is the unverified claim that heā€™d won the International Moot Court competition. The New York Times reported back in 1987 that Biden told them ā€œhe had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.ā€ How he remembered the exact date while forgetting seemingly everything else about his life remains a mystery.

How did he explain these lies back then? His excuse is one for the books. ā€œI exaggerate when I'm angry,ā€ Biden told the Times. Hilariously, he concluded that statement with, ''but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me.ā€

Joe Biden has always had a strange, tenuous grasp on reality. Heā€™s known for gaffes and goofs. Itā€™s part of his ā€œcharm,ā€ actually. When he was just the Senator from Delaware or a powerless second-fiddle and couldnā€™t do much harm, who cared? Now that there is even the remote possibility he could be the Democratic Partyā€™s nominee for president it is downright terrifying.

His legislative record is from a time when Democrats supported bills that were tough on crime, opposed the legalization of drugs, opposed illegal immigration, were against reparations for slavery, and seemed to not hold the country in so much contempt. Heā€™s going to have to run by denouncing and denying everything heā€™s ever been.

Joe Biden has demonstrated clearly that he has no problem doing that, itā€™s just a question of whether or not the ā€œwokeā€ crowd that demands ā€œpurity of pastā€ is willing to accept it. Joe Biden Is In For A Rude A-WOKEning
What Joe Bidenā€™s (Non-)Apology to Anita Hill Reveals About Him

How about this?

Biden: I never said I oppose frackingā€¦..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: Iā€™m talking about stopping frackingā€¦

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee weā€™re gonna end fossil fuel

Now.....if you've got the time.....Joe's got the lies:

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"
  • Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.
Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
  • There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: ā€œThe NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.ā€
  • Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."
  • Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 ā€“ Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ā€˜carve you up with a knifeā€™."
  • He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didnā€™t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."
  • Every single word, every one of those claims is false.
He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:
ā€œRacism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.ā€
Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over

Talk about a pot calling a kettle black. I don't know who lies more you or Trump and his GOP minions.

So not Counterpoints then, just babble and drool seems to be all you have here.
Counterpoints are wasted on her. She always ends up either ignoring them, cutting pasting some deflection, retreating to an ad hominem, or an "is not". Been there, done that.

You admitted your defeat, thank you.

Watch this:

Let's check.

ā€œI think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,ā€ responded to question about his academic credentials during his first White House bid in 1987. ā€œI went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided I didnā€™t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class, then I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition, I was the ā€˜Outstanding Studentā€™ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and Iā€™d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if youā€™d like, frankly.ā€

As you can see, Joe Biden has always had the fire in his belly for politics. The only problem with the above response is none of it was true.

Aside from the face that thereā€™s fuzzy math involved in saying you moved from the bottom two-thirds of you class to the top half (thereā€™s a lot of overlap there for both to be true simultaneously), Joe Biden graduated 76th out of 85 people in his law school class. Unless he didnā€™t attend his last year, the only time he was likely near the top half of his class was the first day of his first year.

Moreover, he didnā€™t get an academic scholarship, he received a needs-based scholarship and grants. He only has two undergraduate degrees, not three. And he was only nominated for the ā€œOutstanding Studentā€ award. He didnā€™t win it, and thatā€™s only allegedly because the ā€œcorrectionā€ he issued later was based on his obviously faulty memory of his own life.

The only part of his rant that may be true is the unverified claim that heā€™d won the International Moot Court competition. The New York Times reported back in 1987 that Biden told them ā€œhe had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.ā€ How he remembered the exact date while forgetting seemingly everything else about his life remains a mystery.

How did he explain these lies back then? His excuse is one for the books. ā€œI exaggerate when I'm angry,ā€ Biden told the Times. Hilariously, he concluded that statement with, ''but I've never gone around telling people things that aren't true about me.ā€

Joe Biden has always had a strange, tenuous grasp on reality. Heā€™s known for gaffes and goofs. Itā€™s part of his ā€œcharm,ā€ actually. When he was just the Senator from Delaware or a powerless second-fiddle and couldnā€™t do much harm, who cared? Now that there is even the remote possibility he could be the Democratic Partyā€™s nominee for president it is downright terrifying.

His legislative record is from a time when Democrats supported bills that were tough on crime, opposed the legalization of drugs, opposed illegal immigration, were against reparations for slavery, and seemed to not hold the country in so much contempt. Heā€™s going to have to run by denouncing and denying everything heā€™s ever been.

Joe Biden has demonstrated clearly that he has no problem doing that, itā€™s just a question of whether or not the ā€œwokeā€ crowd that demands ā€œpurity of pastā€ is willing to accept it. Joe Biden Is In For A Rude A-WOKEning

How about this?

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"
  • Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.
Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: ā€œThe NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.ā€
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."
  • Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 ā€“ Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ā€˜carve you up with a knifeā€™."
  • He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didnā€™t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."
He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....Iā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
ā€œRacism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.ā€
Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over

You're right, I don't give you enough credit, I should have just said you lie like a politician.

Counterpoints are wasted on her. She always ends up either ignoring them, cutting pasting some deflection, retreating to an ad hominem, or an "is not". Been there, done that.

I admitted that a long time ago, I've never gotten her to answer a question and have pretty much given up.

I admitted that a long time ago, I've never gotten her to answer a question and have pretty much given up.

I am going by THIS THREAD, not into the nebulous past, you have posted a bunch of times in the thread, yet no actual counterpoint shows up.

You should have stayed out of the thread if you aren't going to make counterpoints......

:itsok:

Dems have to lie, otherwise there wouldn't be a Dem party.
Right. There is no honor among thieves/Democrats. There is no low to which they will not go if it serves their interest. This is what people of good character are up against.

"good character"!!!

Excellent, sis.

I'm gonna chalk much of it up to lack of upbringing.....having turned their children over to amoral government schooling.

True in part. Also, very often dysfunctional parenting rendering the young minds of children vulnerable to anything that sounds good on the surface for they cannot see any deeper.

The Dem party attracts the worst society has to offer. The genuinely insane nut jobs. The corrupt looking to cash in on selling out America. The Godless depraved heathens.

[
I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. ā€œCNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border ā€¦accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID ā€œwithout evidenceā€: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learnedā€¦.from the state mediaā€¦.that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots countā€¦..the only one that matters is the ā€˜Armed Insurrection at the Capitolā€!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, wellā€¦then PolitiFact calls him a liarā€¦ā€™Pants On Fire!ā€™

ā€œSays Jan. 6 Capitol riot ā€œdidnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection.ā€
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the dayā€™s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, donā€™t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? Iā€™m only aware of one, and Iā€™ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an ā€œarmed insurrectionā€

Butā€¦.the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

ā€œHow many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.ā€
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Andā€¦

You lie about everything.

1. Since when is Greg Abbott concerned about Texans being exposed to COVID. He doesn't care if Texans expose Texans to COVID. He rollbacked all restrictions against the advice of public health officials. He apparently has no issue with a crooked AG trying to stop Houston from protecting Taxans from COVID. The acting head of FEMA says that around 6% of immigrants are testing positive for COVID swhich is lower than the state's rate of 7.4%.

2. 140 capitoil officers were imjured and 1 died. That didn't happen because the terrorists had bad breath. They certainly armed themselves with something. They weren't made of foam rubber. Also several terrorists were carrying plastic ties that police use to restrain people which suggests they planned to take hostages.

Ron Johnson is a nazi sympathizer. What he says means nothing. Mitt Romney certainly did not feel that way when he when he was stopped by police officers when he was unwittingly headed for the terrorists. The Secret Service did not feel that way when they evacuated Mike Pemce from the Capitol complex. Or when they evacuated House members from the office buildings that were connected to the complex.

Seems so.

But how to account for the dunderheads who continue to buy the lies, when they are exposed one after another?
It boils down to their hate of the truth, ANY truth. It's the same ideology that killed Jesus.

They have to create a "boogeyman" in order to justify their hate.

The Founders created a nation based on precepts contained in the Judeo-Christian Bible.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

It appears that the Democrat Party serves an altogether different 'master.'

It was based on Judeo-Christian values but they did not create a theocracy. That is what right wing Nazis are trying to do.

A5D24C83-B566-4087-9252-BD2B7FDFBFA1.jpeg

Watch this:

Let's check.

How about this?

You're right, I don't give you enough credit, I should have just said you lie like a politician.

I never lie, and you're post is an excellent example of what Democrats do.

Dems have to lie, otherwise there wouldn't be a Dem party.
Right. There is no honor among thieves/Democrats. There is no low to which they will not go if it serves their interest. This is what people of good character are up against.

"good character"!!!

Excellent, sis.

I'm gonna chalk much of it up to lack of upbringing.....having turned their children over to amoral government schooling.

True in part. Also, very often dysfunctional parenting rendering the young minds of children vulnerable to anything that sounds good on the surface for they cannot see any deeper.

The Dem party attracts the worst society has to offer. The genuinely insane nut jobs. The corrupt looking to cash in on selling out America. The Godless depraved heathens.

The function of the Democrat Party is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and see that the chaff gets elected.

[
I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. ā€œCNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border ā€¦accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID ā€œwithout evidenceā€: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learnedā€¦.from the state mediaā€¦.that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots countā€¦..the only one that matters is the ā€˜Armed Insurrection at the Capitolā€!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, wellā€¦then PolitiFact calls him a liarā€¦ā€™Pants On Fire!ā€™

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the dayā€™s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, donā€™t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? Iā€™m only aware of one, and Iā€™ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an ā€œarmed insurrectionā€

ā€œHow many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.ā€
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Andā€¦

You lie about everything.

1. Since when is Greg Abbott concerned about Texans being exposed to COVID. He doesn't care if Texans expose Texans to COVID. He rollbacked all restrictions against the advice of public health officials. He apparently has no issue with a crooked AG trying to stop Houston from protecting Taxans from COVID. The acting head of FEMA says that around 6% of immigrants are testing positive for COVID swhich is lower than the state's rate of 7.4%.

2. 140 capitoil officers were imjured and 1 died. That didn't happen because the terrorists had bad breath. They certainly armed themselves with something. They weren't made of foam rubber. Also several terrorists were carrying plastic ties that police use to restrain people which suggests they planned to take hostages.

Ron Johnson is a nazi sympathizer. What he says means nothing. Mitt Romney certainly did not feel that way when he when he was stopped by police officers when he was unwittingly headed for the terrorists. The Secret Service did not feel that way when they evacuated Mike Pemce from the Capitol complex. Or when they evacuated House members from the office buildings that were connected to the complex.

Biden opened the border, and when the invitees tested positive for the Wuhan Red Death......he simply sent them to American communities.

"After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey."
www.nbcnews.com

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

Could not agree more, you can not find one that tells the truth . And even if presented with video evidence they will never admit they lied. Never . Ever.

Seems so.

But how to account for the dunderheads who continue to buy the lies, when they are exposed one after another?
It boils down to their hate of the truth, ANY truth. It's the same ideology that killed Jesus.

The Founders created a nation based on precepts contained in the Judeo-Christian Bible.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

Seems so.

John Adams

It was based on Judeo-Christian values but they did not create a theocracy. That is what right wing Nazis are trying to do.

If you need a review of the path you've chosen, check out 'Lord of the Flies,' and '1984.

And speaking of 'checking out books,' here's one of you Biden voters, now....

"CHATTANOOGA, TENN. (AP) ā€” A Tennessee public library employee who helped organize protests against police brutality was fired last week after being accused of burning library books by conservative authors.
Cameron Williams had been on leave from the Chattanooga Public Library since December after someone complained to the library about an Instagram video in which he burned copies of conservative commentator Ann Coulterā€™s ā€œHow to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)ā€ and former President Donald Trumpā€™s ā€œCrippled Americaā€ while Trump protest song ā€œFDTā€ played in the background, the Chattanooga Times Free Press reported.

He said his attorney tried to work out a deal with the library where he could return books still in his possession and refund the money for those that ā€œcould not be returned,ā€ but the city declined.

ā€œI really believe that this was political," he said. "Itā€™s definitely a perpetuation of white supremacy. None of this would have never ever ever been a problem if someone who doesnā€™t believe in me speaking for equality for Black people wouldnā€™t have reported it.ā€

After Williams' suspension in December, library spokesperson Christina Sacco said Williams had been recently trained on the libraryā€™s ā€œweedingā€ policy, which describes how and when to remove books from circulation. However, the books in the video were not flagged for removal. Sacco said personal feelings have no place in deciding what materials are removed and any bias in those decisions violates library policy."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2021-02-18/tennessee-library-worker-accused-of-burning-trump-book-fired#:~:text=Cameron%20Williams%20had%20been%20on,Donald%20Trump's%20%E2%80%9CCrippled%20America%E2%80%9D%20while

But it was stolen.

Democrats lie about everything......you know that.

1616159909441.png

ā€œData scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.ā€ Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes ā€œPristineā€ Batch of Ballots ā€“ 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a ā€œpristineā€ batch of ballots that were marked ā€œ98%ā€ of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgiaā€™s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots couldā€™ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a ā€œselectiveā€ fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.ā€

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

Ā© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

Forum List

Back