Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

Dems have to lie, otherwise there wouldn't be a Dem party.
Right. There is no honor among thieves/Democrats. There is no low to which they will not go if it serves their interest. This is what people of good character are up against.

"good character"!!!

Excellent, sis.

I'm gonna chalk much of it up to lack of upbringing.....having turned their children over to amoral government schooling.

The people who elected trump pretending to care about lying. This is some funny stuff!

Right. There is no honor among thieves/Democrats. There is no low to which they will not go if it serves their interest. This is what people of good character are up against.

"good character"!!!

Excellent, sis.

I'm gonna chalk much of it up to lack of upbringing.....having turned their children over to amoral government schooling.

True in part. Also, very often dysfunctional parenting rendering the young minds of children vulnerable to anything that sounds good on the surface for they cannot see any deeper.

The people who elected trump pretending to care about lying. This is some funny stuff!

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

"good character"!!!

Excellent, sis.

True in part. Also, very often dysfunctional parenting rendering the young minds of children vulnerable to anything that sounds good on the surface for they cannot see any deeper.

I'm working on a thread about just this.....the schools, and how the system need be destroyed.

I'd be interested in your opinion if you are back.

I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said.
Isn't it a LIE to claim Firearms are the only type of weapons that ever existed. How did ARMIES fight BEFORE there was gunpowder?????

I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said.
Isn't it a LIE to claim Firearms are the only type of weapons that ever existed. How did ARMIES fight BEFORE there was gunpowder?????

It meant one thing only in the context it was used.

Stop lying to protect your masters.

claim I lie.....but can't seem to find any such.
That's a lie, I exposed your lies in many many threads, but you just continue to lie that you don't lie!!!

There were nine very specific posts, all documented, proving Democrat lie about everything.

Find anything in those posts that isn't true, correct, and accurate.

And when you fail...as usual......recognize you have proven that I am never wrong.

Get goin'.....

Donald Trump, gets credit for the vaccine and the path back to normal.
Another LIE.
Tramp had nothing to do with vaccines, immigrant SCIENTISTS did, anti-science Tramp tries to steal the credit from them. Pfizer had no help from operation snails pace, and Moderna started their covid vaccine program in Jan 2020 long BEFORE operation snails pace ever even started.

Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

CaptainObvious.png

the Gateway Pundit
A RUSSIAN lying propaganda site, yet another source of you mindless parroting of LIES!

So you couldn't find any????

Donald Trump, gets credit for the vaccine and the path back to normal.
Another LIE.
Tramp had nothing to do with vaccines, immigrant SCIENTISTS did, anti-science Tramp tries to steal the credit from them. Pfizer had no help from operation snails pace, and Moderna started their covid vaccine program in Jan 2020 long BEFORE operation snails pace ever even started.

Watch me smash another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

COVID vaccine arrived this week, and we should credit ...
President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed
Meanwhile, most of the other companies with vaccines in phase 3 trials were developed under Trump's Warp Speed program, including the Moderna vaccine that is expected to get FDA approval shortly. President Donald Trump finally delivers the shot in the arm we really needed

“FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

The Financial Times says President Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed is responsible for the coronavirus vaccines becoming available so soon.

In an article posted Thursday, the Times noted the "vaccine push is now hailed as the bright spot in the Trump administration's COVID-19 response, as products from Pfizer and BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca and Oxford University move closer to approval."

The key achievement of Operation Warp Speed had been speeding up investment in manufacturing, Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the Columbia University School of Public Health, told the Times.” FT Credits Trump's 'Warp Speed' for COVID Vaccines

“…the vaccine.

“For example, COVID. Everybody wants to say that the COVID crisis is getting worse, and the numbers certainly suggest that. But we have a vaccine. And we believe and have every reason to believe it works. There’s some serious distribution issues that I suspect will be fairly quickly resolved,” Hume continued.

“And that is what we’ve hoped for from the beginning, that there would be a vaccine. We never thought we’d have one as soon as now. We thought it’d be way into next year, maybe beyond before we got one. So that’s one big problem that’s well on the way to a solution that he faces. And look around the world …” Mic glitch appears to catch Chris Wallace rebuking Brit Hume’s optimistic covid commentary: ‘Really?’

Even I have trouble accepting how truly fantastic I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
Another LIE that you were nailed on in other threads, and yet here you are repeating the same debunked lie. You are a serial LIAR!

Forum List

Back