Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

[
I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

You lie about everything.

1. Since when is Greg Abbott concerned about Texans being exposed to COVID. He doesn't care if Texans expose Texans to COVID. He rollbacked all restrictions against the advice of public health officials. He apparently has no issue with a crooked AG trying to stop Houston from protecting Taxans from COVID. The acting head of FEMA says that around 6% of immigrants are testing positive for COVID swhich is lower than the state's rate of 7.4%.

2. 140 capitoil officers were imjured and 1 died. That didn't happen because the terrorists had bad breath. They certainly armed themselves with something. They weren't made of foam rubber. Also several terrorists were carrying plastic ties that police use to restrain people which suggests they planned to take hostages.

Ron Johnson is a nazi sympathizer. What he says means nothing. Mitt Romney certainly did not feel that way when he when he was stopped by police officers when he was unwittingly headed for the terrorists. The Secret Service did not feel that way when they evacuated Mike Pemce from the Capitol complex. Or when they evacuated House members from the office buildings that were connected to the complex.

Biden opened the border, and when the invitees tested positive for the Wuhan Red Death......he simply sent them to American communities.

"After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey."
www.nbcnews.com

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com
That's so they can blame the Republican governors for opening up their states to soon . Then keeping their boots on the throat of freedom and closing down of everything , masking Americans

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

Could not agree more, you can not find one that tells the truth . And even if presented with video evidence they will never admit they lied. Never . Ever.

They lie, care not about oppression, or human life.

It's not hard to figure out the 'master they serve.'

[

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

You lie about everything.

1. Since when is Greg Abbott concerned about Texans being exposed to COVID. He doesn't care if Texans expose Texans to COVID. He rollbacked all restrictions against the advice of public health officials. He apparently has no issue with a crooked AG trying to stop Houston from protecting Taxans from COVID. The acting head of FEMA says that around 6% of immigrants are testing positive for COVID swhich is lower than the state's rate of 7.4%.

2. 140 capitoil officers were imjured and 1 died. That didn't happen because the terrorists had bad breath. They certainly armed themselves with something. They weren't made of foam rubber. Also several terrorists were carrying plastic ties that police use to restrain people which suggests they planned to take hostages.

Ron Johnson is a nazi sympathizer. What he says means nothing. Mitt Romney certainly did not feel that way when he when he was stopped by police officers when he was unwittingly headed for the terrorists. The Secret Service did not feel that way when they evacuated Mike Pemce from the Capitol complex. Or when they evacuated House members from the office buildings that were connected to the complex.

Biden opened the border, and when the invitees tested positive for the Wuhan Red Death......he simply sent them to American communities.

"After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey."
www.nbcnews.com

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com
That's so they can blame the Republican governors for opening up their states to soon . Then keeping their boots on the throat of freedom and closing down of everything , masking Americans

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality.
Race, Class, and Gender.
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

I never lie, and you're post is an excellent example of what Democrats do.
Your post contains an excellent example of what Trump and other Republicans NEVER do, Biden admitted he said things that were not true.

Here's another lie by a Democrat.

Biden didn't 'admit' that he lied.....he was called on the lies and vid presented, and quotes provided.

But you have all the requirements needed to be a Democrat.....you lie, and you're stupid.

Your post contains an excellent example of what Trump and other Republicans NEVER do, Biden admitted he said things that were not true.

Biden didn't 'admit' that he lied.....he was called on the lies and vid presented, and quotes provided.

But you have all the requirements needed to be a Democrat.....you lie, and you're stupid.
From a link in your post:
Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. issued a formal statement today acknowledging that he had misstated several facts about his past.

Got a similar quote from the leader of the GOP, Trump?

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. issued a formal statement today acknowledging that he had misstated several facts about his past.

I'm afraid the poor bot is caught in a loop. Someone reboot her please. :itsok:

He didn't "admit"......his lies were exposed......just as your are.

Can't argue a point so you just slap....

11. Remember this one?

…here is the NYTimes, the Democrat house organ, essentially lying to attack a political opponent.

“Liberal Hack Reporters Deliberately Use Half of President Trump’s Quote in Conference Call with Governors on Coronavirus in Order to Cause Panic

President Trump on Monday spoke to the nation’s governors as part of his ongoing efforts to assist states in combating the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Like clockwork the lying liberal media hacks only used half of President Trump’s quote to governors in order to cause more panic and mass hysteria.
New York Times reporter Mara Gay is not only bad at math, she deliberately only used half of the President’s quote in order to make it sound like Trump told the governors they are on their own.

“Trump told governors this morning they are on their own: “Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment — try getting it yourselves,” Mr. Trump told the governors during the conference call, a recording of which was shared with The New York Times,” Mara Gay said on Twitter.
Julie Bosman, another New York Times hack reporter did the same thing as Mara Gay and only used half of Trump’s quote.

“Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment — try getting it yourselves,” Mr. Trump told the governors during the conference call. via
@jmartNYT

The full quote from President Trump is as follows: “We will be backing you, but try getting it yourselves. Point of sales, much better, much more direct if you can get it yourself.”
Ben Williamson@_WilliamsonBen

'Appalling misrepresentation of a quote. The full quote was "We will be backing you, but try getting it yourselves first"--basically saying pricing could be more efficient on the front end. Good Lord. https://twitter.com/MaraGay/status/1239603785275670529 …

Tim Murtaugh - Text TRUMP to 88022
@TimMurtaugh

He most definitely did not say they are “on their own.”

The President quite clearly said states would have the backing of the federal government but that they might have better success if they moved forward on their own first.”
Liberal Hack Reporters Deliberately Use Half of President Trump's Quote in Conference Call with Governors on Coronavirus in Order to Cause Panic

Democrats.....they lie about everything.

I'm here to argue but it is hard to respond to the exact same post more than once.

He didn't "admit"......his lies were exposed......just as your are.
He owned up to (some?) of them after he was called out. Can you find another instance where he later repeated the same lie?

I applaud your high standards but I wonder if you judge everyone by those same standards or are they applied only your political opponents?

I'm here to argue but it is hard to respond to the exact same post more than once.
Then go away....take a break....rub one out...whatever....

9. Yup.....they lie about everything....EVERYTHING!

“We believe the women!!!’

Far be it from me to defend Cuomo…..but ousting him over rude remarks….from the party of

View attachment 469211

What about Tara Reade’s claims of digital rape…..

Did you see this?

“Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent...

cr On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report.”edit-2021-03-12.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent - Judicial Watch records/htt

Added to the unending list of Biden incompetence and stupidity :

3. “Biden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trump’s Reaction
WASHINGTON — President Biden has nominated two female generals to elite, four-star commands, the Defense Department announced, months after their Pentagon bosses had agreed on their promotions but held them back out of fears that President Donald J. Trump would reject the officers because they were women.” Biden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trump’s Reaction

Van Ovost became a Lt.General November 8, 2017. , 2020

And a general August 20, 2020

Who was the President?

Democrats…..they lie about everything.

Mark Esper confirms their promotions were delayed.

"Esper told the Times that the women were chosen because they were "the best officers for the jobs," adding, "I didn't want their promotions derailed because someone in the Trump White House saw that I recommended them or thought D.O.D. was playing politics."

New York Times: Trump Pentagon officials delayed promotions of female generals due to fear over Trump's reaction - CNNPolitics

View attachment 468839

If you watched President Joe Biden’s first primetime address last night, you should be struck by three things: COVID, not Democrat overreaction to it, is to blame for a missing year of family and social gatherings and millions of lost jobs. Joe Biden, not Donald Trump, gets credit for the vaccine and the path back to normal. And someone gave the 78-year-old Biden an adrenaline shot so he could stand up for 24 minutes and semi-coherently read the dishonest script his handlers wrote for him.

...the vaccines, Biden lied through his pearly whites. “Two months ago,” he asserted, “this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or near all of the American public. But soon we will.” This isn’t so much factually wrong as it is false through implication. His point, of course, is that his predecessor left him a mess, which is something Biden and his team have been regularly repeating.

The truth is that the stunning success of Operation Warp Speed is thanks to Trump’s leadership, not Biden’s. It’s thanks to the ingenuity of American scientific research and development, not political promises. Trump set the plan in motion, leaving Biden to merely take the baton and keep running.

… just ahead of the election, senior Biden adviser Anita Dunn, who previously declared that Red Chinese dictator Mao Zedong was among her two “favorite political philosophers” on par with Mother Teresa, also said that “COVID is the best thing that ever happened to [Biden]” in his campaign to defeat."

It had nothing to do with Trump. The pharmaceutical companies deserve the credit. There was a vaccine shortage because Trump faileds to buy enough of the vaccine. Also the plan to distribute them was nearly non-existant. The fact is that the story was true.

"President Donald Trump's administration is facing new scrutiny Tuesday after failing to lock in a chance to buy millions of additional doses of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine, which has shown to be highly effective against COVID-19."

Trump fails to buy millions of doses of Pfizer's vaccine (msn.com)

View attachment 468839

If you watched President Joe Biden’s first primetime address last night, you should be struck by three things: COVID, not Democrat overreaction to it, is to blame for a missing year of family and social gatherings and millions of lost jobs. Joe Biden, not Donald Trump, gets credit for the vaccine and the path back to normal. And someone gave the 78-year-old Biden an adrenaline shot so he could stand up for 24 minutes and semi-coherently read the dishonest script his handlers wrote for him.

...the vaccines, Biden lied through his pearly whites. “Two months ago,” he asserted, “this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or near all of the American public. But soon we will.” This isn’t so much factually wrong as it is false through implication. His point, of course, is that his predecessor left him a mess, which is something Biden and his team have been regularly repeating.

The truth is that the stunning success of Operation Warp Speed is thanks to Trump’s leadership, not Biden’s. It’s thanks to the ingenuity of American scientific research and development, not political promises. Trump set the plan in motion, leaving Biden to merely take the baton and keep running.

… just ahead of the election, senior Biden adviser Anita Dunn, who previously declared that Red Chinese dictator Mao Zedong was among her two “favorite political philosophers” on par with Mother Teresa, also said that “COVID is the best thing that ever happened to [Biden]” in his campaign to defeat."

It had nothing to do with Trump. The pharmaceutical companies deserve the credit. There was a vaccine shortage because Trump faileds to buy enough of the vaccine. Also the plan to distribute them was nearly non-existant. The fact is that the story was true.

"President Donald Trump's administration is facing new scrutiny Tuesday after failing to lock in a chance to buy millions of additional doses of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine, which has shown to be highly effective against COVID-19."

Trump fails to buy millions of doses of Pfizer's vaccine (msn.com)

We should take this show on the road!!!

I punch and you roll over squealing like a little piggie.

Now.....don't forget:

Forum List

Back