Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. ā€œCNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border ā€¦accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID ā€œwithout evidenceā€: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learnedā€¦.from the state mediaā€¦.that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots countā€¦..the only one that matters is the ā€˜Armed Insurrection at the Capitolā€!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, wellā€¦then PolitiFact calls him a liarā€¦ā€™Pants On Fire!ā€™

ā€œSays Jan. 6 Capitol riot ā€œdidnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection.ā€
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the dayā€™s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, donā€™t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? Iā€™m only aware of one, and Iā€™ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an ā€œarmed insurrectionā€

Butā€¦.the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

ā€œHow many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.ā€
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Andā€¦

They lie about everything.

Moron, do you know what the word EVERYTHING even means?

It doesn't mean SOME things, it means showing that each and every piece reported to be false, which is of course not so.

So this post is your admission that every lie I have spot lit is exactly that?

Excellent.

Witness is dismissed.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. ā€œCNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border ā€¦accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID ā€œwithout evidenceā€: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learnedā€¦.from the state mediaā€¦.that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots countā€¦..the only one that matters is the ā€˜Armed Insurrection at the Capitolā€!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, wellā€¦then PolitiFact calls him a liarā€¦ā€™Pants On Fire!ā€™

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the dayā€™s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didnā€™t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, donā€™t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Hereā€™s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? Iā€™m only aware of one, and Iā€™ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an ā€œarmed insurrectionā€

ā€œHow many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.ā€
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

Andā€¦

It doesn't mean SOME things, it means showing that each and every piece reported to be false, which is of course not so.

Hoisted by her own petard.

:oops8:

What a vapid....nay, stupid, attempt to be relevant.

None of you could dispute every one of the Democrat's lies on full display throughout the thread.

Stop wasting reader's time.

As usual the OP need a zillion words and links to say NOTHING. His argument in the OP is that Democrats lie then cited NO DEMOCRATS. He referenced CNN and Republican officials. What a moronic OP. More than normal.
"I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky" a blatant lie

But understandable to most as his wife was watching nearby.....

I've never understood the GOP's predilection for the presidential penis, and I guess I never will.

The number on that list of things you will never understand rivals the number of digits in pi.

That, and the lack of honesty, are why you are a Democrat.

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

None of you could dispute every one of the Democrat's lies on full display throughout the thread.

Translation: You got me:auiqs.jpg:

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

Transocrats do lie and mostly to themselves.

10. ā€œDemocrats question Rep. Kevin McCarthyā€™s claim that terrorists are crossing the border: ā€˜He is either wrong or lyingā€™
ā€¦said border agents he had met earlier that day issued dire warnings that suspected terrorists are trying to cross into the United States via Mexico.

ā€œYou saw it in their eyes,ā€ McCarthy said, referring to the agents. ā€œThey talked about, ā€˜Theyā€™re on the list.ā€™ ā€¦ The terrorist watch list.ā€
ā€œWeird as the Chairman of the subcommittee on Intelligence and Special Operations and a border state member of Congress havenā€™t heard anything about this,ā€ tweeted Rep. Ruben Gallego, a Democrat who represents the Phoenix area. ā€œGonna ask for a briefing. Pretty sure he is either wrong or lying.ā€ https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/16/mccarthy-terrorists-border-gallego-escobar/

Letā€™s check:
ā€œ11 Iranians arrested in Arizona after jumping US-Mexico borderā€ 11 Iranians arrested in Arizona after jumping US-Mexico border

ā€œIran has terrorist assets planted in Washington DC and across America: Report

ā€¦multiple sources have confirmed there are Iranian terrorists in Washington DC and cities across the nation right now. We were able to get one person on record; most who talked to NOQ Report were less concerned over government backlash and more concerned about mainstream mediaā€™s current efforts to blacklist anyone who mentions terrorists crossing the border. As Jordan Davidson at The Federalist noted this morning, the ā€œapprovedā€ media narrative is to gaslight anyone who even mentions a connection between terrorism and Joe Bidenā€™s open borders policy.ā€
Iran has terrorist assets planted in Washington DC and across America: Report

ā€œThe Customs and Border Protection agency confirmed to Congress today that four people arrested at the southern border since Oct. 1 match names on the FBIā€™s Terrorist Screening Database,ā€ a congressional aide told Axios in a ā€œscoop.ā€

Alarmingly, the suspected terrorists were not even from Latin America, but from the Middle East and from southeastern Europe. ā€œThree of the people arrested were from Yemen and one was from Serbia,ā€ Axios continued. ā€œThe four arrests are more than the number of similar people taken into custody during recent full fiscal years,ā€¦ā€™ BREAKING: 4 Suspected Terrorists Caught Trying to Cross Biden's Open Border

So the Republican was telling the truth .....and the Democrats were lying.

Not only do they lie about everythingā€¦.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

3. ā€œBiden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trumpā€™s Reaction
WASHINGTON ā€” President Biden has nominated two female generals to elite, four-star commands, the Defense Department announced, months after their Pentagon bosses had agreed on their promotions but held them back out of fears that President Donald J. Trump would reject the officers because they were women.ā€ Biden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trumpā€™s Reaction

Van Ovost became a Lt.General November 8, 2017. , 2020

And a general August 20, 2020

Who was the President?

Democratsā€¦..they lie about everything.
Yeah, right, women soldiers, tranny soldiers, women generals -----------------------

Did I mention I think we'll lose if we have to fight China?
Biden better stay out of war. He probably won't though, and that'll add war to our current problems.

3. ā€œBiden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trumpā€™s Reaction
WASHINGTON ā€” President Biden has nominated two female generals to elite, four-star commands, the Defense Department announced, months after their Pentagon bosses had agreed on their promotions but held them back out of fears that President Donald J. Trump would reject the officers because they were women.ā€ Biden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trumpā€™s Reaction

Van Ovost became a Lt.General November 8, 2017. , 2020

And a general August 20, 2020

Who was the President?

Democratsā€¦..they lie about everything.
Yeah, right, women soldiers, tranny soldiers, women generals -----------------------

Did I mention I think we'll lose if we have to fight China?
Biden better stay out of war. He probably won't though, and that'll add war to our current problems.

Get ready.

The Democrats got us into the Civil Warā€¦Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWIā€¦.FDR, WWIIā€¦ā€¦Truman, Korean Warā€¦.VietNam, JFK and LBJā€¦..yet they want to weaken our military.

After accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Obama bombed more countries than any President since WWII

ā€œU.S. Bombed Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia in 2016ā€ The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year
The U.S. dropped an average of 3 bombs per hour last year

"Flashback: Pelosi Said Obama Did Not Need Authorization to Attack Libya"
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/01/09/flashback-pelosi-said-obama-did-not-need-authorization-to-attack-libya-n2559285

But Quid Pro Joe can't bomb any of the countries that are paying the Biden Cartel off........

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

Idiocy spamming nutbag like you talking about not wasting people's time?

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

CNN supposedly reports only falsehoods because of a few nitpicks you have - idiotic horsecrap.
CNN suppposedly represents Democrats and if CNN inacurately reports something, then therefore Democrats lied - idiotic horsecrap.

Last edited:

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

Idiocy spamming nutbag like you talking about not wating people's time?

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Wait......you've squirmed onto this thread multiple times......

......but claim I'm wasting your time???????????????

You didn't know that joining a thread is voluntary?????

You are a moron....bet everyone tells you that.

It appears democrats have little in the way of mature counterpoints to offer, which is why they are flailing around with baloney, bad weed day perhaps?

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

I'll take that bet.

How much are you going to put behind that idiot mouth of yours?

It appears democrats have little in the way of mature counterpoints to offer, which is why they are flailing around with baloney, bad weed day perhaps?

Well.....I did make a prediction in the OP.....

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

I'll take that bet.

So you don't deny that you're a moron.

Maybe there are few things you don't lie about......just none of the things in this thread.

NEXT!!

Correct.ā€

Andā€¦

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

I'll take that bet.

You still can't offer a full counterpoint, too hard for you to get out of the basement sandbox?

Forum List

Back