Darwin destroyed in new book

i suspect some cream in the middle east coffee Dudley.... :eek: ~S~

Blues and blonde hair are not super rare among Jews, in fact. And, some scholars think Abraham came from somewhere north of modern Israel and not from the ME, in Turkey, which would mean it's quite possible the 'founder' of Jewish people wouldn't resemble Arabs at all, along with the fact Jews in the past did indeed actively proselytize, a lot, so claiming 'Jews are ME genetically' isn't 100% true. It wasn't until Ezra and the Babylonian colonization and invention of themselves as the only 'pure' Jews that they begin to adopt a racial purity fantasy and 'master race' mentality popular with many Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox cults.

Then there are these annoying historical events such as this:

Last edited:
How and when did bears evolve into whales per Darwin?
This is one of those becoming-more-common replies where both are wrong
But you especially. because your implication WAS FELT by Darwin

1713343508023.png

This is one of those becoming-more-common replies where both are wrong
But you especially. because your implication WAS FELT by Darwin

View attachment 933260
Clearly, I mock the entire infrastructure of “Evolution”

From a primordial ball of energy at the “Big Bang” evolving atomic nuclei then atoms with the strong and weak forces perfectly evolved to create atoms

To atoms creating molecules and amino acids which perfectly evolve to form DNA which inform all life processes by simultaneously instructing thousands of evolved proteins. It would be like a self aware AI believing his circuit board evolved from bit of silicon randomly evolving over billions of years

Evolution is a FACT
God is a THEORY

I used to wonder how people could be so gullible. Then covid happened, they covered their mugs with tablecloth material and went one-way down grocery store aisles, and I stopped wondering

Clearly, I mock the entire infrastructure of “Evolution”

From a primordial ball of energy at the “Big Bang” evolving atomic nuclei then atoms with the strong and weak forces perfectly evolved to create atoms

To atoms creating molecules and amino acids which perfectly evolve to form DNA which inform all life processes by simultaneously instructing thousands of evolved proteins. It would be like a self aware AI believing his circuit board evolved from bit of silicon randomly evolving over billions of years
Hmmm, "clearly' -- clearly not

Blues and blonde hair are not super rare among Jews, in fact. And, some scholars think Abraham came from somewhere north of modern Israel and not from the ME, in Turkey, which would mean it's quite possible the 'founder' of Jewish people wouldn't resemble Arabs at all, along with the fact Jews in the past did indeed actively proselytize, a lot, so claiming 'Jews are ME genetically' isn't 100% true. It wasn't until Ezra and the Babylonian colonization and invention of themselves as the only 'pure' Jews that they begin to adopt a racial purity fantasy and 'master race' mentality popular with many Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox cults.

Then there are these annoying historical events such as this:

such is life on the invasion superhighway Dudley>>>

1713350897302.png

~S~

I used to wonder how people could be so gullible. Then covid happened, they covered their mugs with tablecloth material and went one-way down grocery store aisles, and I stopped wondering

The gullible believe in magic creatures

Absolutely no sense of humour or banter .

Are you one of those cultists ?
Devoid of humour and head in an uncomfortable position ?
but we all know you aren't in fact asking, are you?
Duplicitous moron poseur

The gullible believe in magic creatures
And this fallacy is called 'placing your concluion in your premise" -- somethiong a well-educated High School student can see through.
Yes, the gullible do but you have to prove that everything you call a magic creature is. YOU WOULD STARVE AS A LAWYER

It works like this…

I have faith that magical Unicorns make the Sun come up every day. When the Sun comes up, it is proof to me that Unicorns exist.

You have faith that God makes the Sun come up every day. When the Sun comes up, you proclaim it is proof that God exists

Burden of proof lies with those who believe in magical creatures
You go first
Prove God exists

You do that and I will prove Unicorns exist

Actually religion is the orthodoxy in history, not your babbling and parroting. The onus is on you pagans and sociopaths to refute whatever it is you imagine you're refuting. All you really do is change word definitions and then refute your own self-defined claims, much the same as those who claim they refute Thomas Aquina's Five Ways. lol

Without a rigid moral framework as the foundation, there is no 'scientific method' or empiricism .

Burden of proof lies with those who believe in magical creatures
You go first
Prove God exists

You do that and I will prove Unicorns exist
I am glad you are so runt stupid. Because I was going to post the following about your bad will but I needed an example of someone only pretending to be interested in the answer. And providentially you supply it

"
“Man can be compelled to do a good many things. There are a good many other things he can do in a halfhearted fashion, as it were, against his will. But belief can never be halfhearted. One can believe only if one wishes to. Perhaps the credibility of a given person will be revealed to me so persuasively that I cannot help but think: It is wrong not to believe him; I “must” believe him. But this last step can be taken only in complete freedom, and that means that it can also not be taken. There may be plenty of compelling arguments for a man’s credibility; but no argument can force us to believe him.

The unanimity of statements on this point is astonishing; and the agreement ranges all the way from Augustine and Thomas to Kierkegaard, Newman and Andre Gide. Augustine’s phrase from the Commentary on John is famous; “Nemo credit nisi volens”: No one believes except of his own free will.
========================
You are in a teeny minority even among atheists for saying will has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, I am confident your shtty attitudes establishes this beyond doubt

Actually religion is the orthodoxy in history, not your babbling and parroting. The onus is on you pagans and sociopaths to refute whatever it is you imagine you're refuting. All you really do is change word definitions and then refute your own self-defined claims, much the same as those who claim they refute Thomas Aquina's Five Ways. lol

Without a rigid moral framework as the foundation, there is no 'scientific method' or empiricism .

You claim a magical being controls everything
Burden of proof is on you

Evolutionists have provided proof of their claims.
You have yet to provide any proof of creationism

Forum List

Back