Dartmouth College dems

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

don't like speakers the Dartmouth college GOP lined up and try to shut the event down. Leftwing brown shirts at it again. Want to disagree with their speakers, fine. That is what political discourse is for. Shutting them down,,no.

don't like speakers the Dartmouth college GOP lined up and try to shut the event down. Leftwing brown shirts at it again. Want to disagree with their speakers, fine. That is what political discourse is for. Shutting them down,,no.
American citizens exercising their constitutional rights.

What's the problem?

What's the problem?
Their are exercising their constitutional rights by taking away another's constitutional rights? Really. I liked our way of exercising constitutional rights in the good old days:
"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Their are exercising their constitutional rights by taking away another's constitutional rights? Really. I liked our way of exercising constitutional rights in the good old days:
"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Crep doesn't understand that concept, he's part of the privileged, 'Me', generation

Who's rights did they take away?

What's the problem?

No problem, but they clearly need to be investigated by the FBI for creating such a disturbance. Oh wait, the FBI is too busy investigating those that oppose Democrats.

Forum List

Back