Backfire again on the absolutism of the leftist TRANS fad

But but but... he identifies as a woman!!... but but...this can't be true!!

Not sure what this has to do with the trans fad.

But the question of whether the sexual identity movement among young people is a fad, or not, is legitimate.

I'm by no means a homophobe, and I do believe gender dysphoria is a real thing. But it seems like it's becoming a way for kids, and their parents, to get attention - to identify as "special". And that's fucked up.

Not sure what this has to do with the trans fad.

But the question of whether the sexual identity movement among young people is a fad, or not, is legitimate.

I'm by no means a homophobe, and I do believe gender dysphoria is a real thing. But it seems like it's becoming a way for kids, and their parents, to get attention - to identify as "special". And that's fucked up.
There is that, but what the left has done is attempt to make gender a "feeling" instead of a physical thing.
The overwhelming number of "Trans" are effeminate gay men and CDs. Both like to dress up as women, but have no desire whatsoever to be a woman. Much more fun to force everyone to participate in your fantasy. And the left virtue signalers are MORE than happy to facilitate.

There is that, but what the left has done is attempt to make gender a "feeling" instead of a physical thing.
The overwhelming number of "Trans" are effeminate gay men and CDs. Both like to dress up as women, but have no desire whatsoever to be a woman. Much more fun to force everyone to participate in your fantasy. And the left virtue signalers are MORE than happy to facilitate.

As far as I can tell, the New Patriarchy thinks dressing up IS what being a woman is. And I do so enjoy returning to the days when femaleness was a restrictive box defined for women by men.

?
Unless you are 100 years old... you never experienced that

Oh, I have to PERSONALLY have experienced it to object to society returning there and to know that I don't want to live like that?

By the way, as recently as the 70s, women couldn't report being raped without being smeared as a slut who, therefore, had no right to say no. As recently as the 80s, women were still having to fight to get schools to allow them to take "traditionally male" classes like auto shop and to offer sports teams for them. Have you ever been to a job interview where you were told, "You're really qualified, but what if you decide to have kids and then just abandon the job and I have to replace you"? Because I have.

So don't mansplain to me about what I have and haven't experienced from your "vast knowledge" of being a woman.

Oh, I have to PERSONALLY have experienced it to object to society returning there and to know that I don't want to live like that?

By the way, as recently as the 70s, women couldn't report being raped without being smeared as a slut who, therefore, had no right to say no. As recently as the 80s, women were still having to fight to get schools to allow them to take "traditionally male" classes like auto shop and to offer sports teams for them. Have you ever been to a job interview where you were told, "You're really qualified, but what if you decide to have kids and then just abandon the job and I have to replace you"? Because I have.

So don't mansplain to me about what I have and haven't experienced from your "vast knowledge" of being a woman.
captureno1.png

Kneejerk. "You aren't applauding me, that MUST mean I can dismiss you as THIS polical group!" You should be ashamed of thinking so much like a leftist. You're not a champion of conservatism on this subject; you're just a bitter misogynist trying to put a noble shine on your frustrations.

You might as well ally yourself with the trans patriarchy. You hate women just as much as they do.

Kneejerk. "You aren't applauding me, that MUST mean I can dismiss you as THIS polical group!" You should be ashamed of thinking so much like a leftist. You're not a champion of conservatism on this subject; you're just a bitter misogynist trying to put a noble shine on your frustrations.

You might as well ally yourself with the trans patriarchy. You hate women just as much as they do.
Haha... WTF?
Are you on drugs?
Where in God's green earth did you possibly get a basis for saying I am misogynist?
Put down the caffeine...

As far as I can tell, the New Patriarchy thinks dressing up IS what being a woman is. And I do so enjoy returning to the days when femaleness was a restrictive box defined for women by men.
What I'm worried about is that we don't have any box at all: there is no longer any category: women. There's just men. Men can be men, men can be homosexuals, men can be women.

Darn. Did they win after all? :icon_cry:

What I'm worried about is that we don't have any box at all: there is no longer any category: women. There's just men. Men can be men, men can be homosexuals, men can be women.

Darn. Did they win after all? :icon_cry:
In sports they certainly have.
FFS - we are supposed to just accept that a man whose dick gets hard when putting on a dress... IS a woman. How is that not sexist?

Forum List

Back