Darrel Brooks found guilty of intentional homicide (Christmas parade massacre)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

The US has the highest rate of murders and the highest rate of serial murderers. So what gives there? WHY?

Anyway, I'm glad this freak finally got justice and I hope there aren't 20 years of appeals before they rid the world of another .. well, I guess since I am a Christian I will stop there..

OK, I am not sure what state this happened in. . whether that state has the death penalty. . hope so

Wisconsin

The US has the highest rate of murders and the highest rate of serial murderers. So what gives there? WHY?

Anyway, I'm glad this freak finally got justice and I hope there aren't 20 years of appeals before they rid the world of another .. well, I guess since I am a Christian I will stop there..

OK, I am not sure what state this happened in. . whether that state has the death penalty. . hope so

Wisconsin
Alas we do not have a death penalty for such heinous animals, alow for me to introduce further context, this murder spree was direct result of msnbc, cnn, cbs, ect ect, actively agitating for political violence in the streets in wake of "Rittenhouse" acquittal, wherein all of those hateful propaganda dispensaries had erroneously and intentionally conflated the righteous actions of Rittenhouse(he shot 3-white criminals)with a racial based attack!

So, animals such as Brooks obviously received that message aloud and clear.... :wink:

• Banned
Alas we do not have a death penalty for such heinous animals, alow for me to introduce further context, this murder spree was direct result of msnbc, cnn, cbs, ect ect, actively agitating for political violence in the streets in wake of "Rittenhouse" acquittal, wherein all of those hateful propaganda dispensaries had erroneously and intentionally conflated the righteous actions of Rittenhouse(he shot 3-white criminals)with a racial based attack!

So, animals such as Brooks obviously received that message aloud and clear.... :wink:
Thanks for the reminder of how the lib media and libs in DC advocate violence when they don't get their way. I had momentarily lost sight of the connection.. (but only momentarily)

Wisconsin
This guy is seriously messed up. Sadly we do not have the death penalty here. Otherwise, this a-hole would be toast.

This was fking outstanding. After the judge reads the second guilty verdict. hahahahahahahahahahha

"Burn in Hell you piece of shit" is yelled out at him. I fking loved it.

• Banned
This guy is seriously messed up. Sadly we do not have the death penalty here. Otherwise, this a-hole would be toast.
he likely will be anyhow, in prison. Even in prison, there are "ethics" of a sort. I know most prisoners don't like child molesters/abusers and often make them "pay" in more ways than just being in prison..

Wisconsin

Highest rate of murders? El Salvador, hondorus, and many other countries are a lot higher than we are.

And serial murders? Not sure why you mention serial killers so often but that also isn't true considering cartel and crime members in other countries have individual members that kill and kill and kill many more people as an individual than any of our crazies have. Hell the people who created COVID are the ultimate modern day serial killer.

Being a Christian doesn't mean you can't recognize someone that's a murderer should be executed. Someone who knowingly, intentionally, and willingly kills someone else should be executed. If you are just standing somewhere and saying "I'm going to go kill people" and then go kill someone you need to die and can't even be a part of a civil society

• Banned
This was fking outstanding. After the judge reads the second guilty verdict. hahahahahahahahahahha

"Burn in Hell you piece of shit" is yelled out at him. I fking loved it.

When did that happen? Do you know where in the video we find it?

guess it doesn't matter but it always astonishes me that these kind think somehow they can prevail.. esp when defending themselves.. no attny

(Also: you can tell he isn't too bright just by him wearing a freakin mask)

When did that happen? Do you know where in the video we find it?

guess it doesn't matter but it always astonishes me that these kind think somehow they can prevail.. esp when defending themselves.. no attny

(Also: you can tell he isn't too bright just by him wearing a freakin mask)
After she reads the second guilty. You couldn’t read that last post?

Capital punishment not available in Wisconsin so the state will have to deal with this nut case with livable accomodations until he dies of natural causes.

That's not a positive scenario. Weaklings like Dahmer are routinely placed in arena where they are likely to be killed but this guy might well be a radical prison leader.
And he got his

Wisconsin
Brooks is as effed up as anyone who gets their info from Alex Jones. We rarely execute the mentally ill but we do allow them to run for office.

Forum List

Back