Kayne West dropped by Adidas, Gap, for allegedly uttering anti-semitic remarks

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1666803565617.png

Liberal cancel culture is amateurish compared to the power of the Tribe to destroy a person's life.

View attachment 715861
Liberal cancel culture is amateurish compared to the power of the Tribe to destroy a person's life.
Anti-semitic remarks aren't exactly a desirable qualification to represent a company though. I actually like Kanye and he can be insightful and brilliant at times. But his tweets that he was 'going defcon 3 on Jewish people' etc. was over the top and he refuses to clarify or apologize for that. So I can't blame companies who don't want to be associated with that.

As far as attacking Kanye personally, trying to destroy his life over a personal opinion though, that is evil and wrong.

Being against antisemitism is "Liberal cancel culture"? My...my. You retards are well on the path to fascism, aren't you? Heil!!
Adidas makes products including sneakers in China by Chinese slave workers compared to the West. That is what I do not understand by some of the movements we have. The NBA with all of the woke and racial accusations walking around blind with all of their product deals from overseas.

I guess I heard it wrong because I though he said he prefers his children to know Kwanza over Hanukah?

Adidas makes products including sneakers in China by Chinese slave workers compared to the West. That is what I do not understand by some of the movements we have. The NBA with all of the woke and racial accusations walking around blind with all of their product deals from overseas.
Isn't China where a lot of Trump's products are made, but you are happily buying them and not criticizing his orange ass for it.

Forum List

Back