Dark Mode

Dark Mode?

Yes, a dark screen. A lot of sites give you that option to make your screen darker (option to make your site darker.) It would be easy on the eyes for some.

If you're under Win 10 you should be able to reverse contrast with white (or colored text) on a dark background. Think this is also an IPad option and certainly on Mac notebooks...

I'm SURE that Xenforo has this option, but it's a global choice. Meaning half the members would love it and the other half is using the white background as a night light to sip their beer or smoke their joint...

LOL....

Just a question: Would it be possible to maybe install some software, or something, that can turn this site into Dark Mode? Most sites now allow that option. Even if not everyone here is in favor of dark mode, those (like me) would like to have that option. Maybe, it could be a paid option - when you buy the Gold or Silver Membership. Or maybe, free for all!

Any thought?
I think the option you're looking for resides in your browser.

This type of functionality would generally not come from a website.Imagine:
It would need to take control of your monitor, or
It would need to take administrative control of your display settings.
Hackers would own your computer in hours.
The risk is much to great.

Just a question: Would it be possible to maybe install some software, or something, that can turn this site into Dark Mode? Most sites now allow that option. Even if not everyone here is in favor of dark mode, those (like me) would like to have that option. Maybe, it could be a paid option - when you buy the Gold or Silver Membership. Or maybe, free for all!

Any thought?
I'm reading this in the dark theme as we speak

I think the option you're looking for resides in your browser.

This type of functionality would generally not come from a website.Imagine:
It would need to take control of your monitor, or
It would need to take administrative control of your display settings.
Hackers would own your computer in hours.
The risk is much to great.

Yes, I was thinking as a theme for the site here. But I already installed the dark mode from my Chrome store. Thanks!

Any thought?
The Flame Zone is already here that is accessible by members only who have been here longer than oh' maybe a month?

1617313490753.png

It's lovely down there however the flames make it not quite so dark.

*****FLAMING CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

Last edited:
The Flame Zone is already here that is accessible by members only who have been here longer than oh' maybe a month?
Huh? Did I miss something? The Flame Zone? :auiqs.jpg:
Dunno but you have to give and take insults that would put a Pilgrim into stocks with no bread and water for 10 days. :muahaha:

View attachment 475144

It's lovely down there the however flames make it not quite so dark.

You live there Don't you Eagle. Isn't that where you hide. ;)

View attachment 475149

I own the place.

It's mine! All mine!!!

Have you told that to miketx and ding?

1617319785197.png

They're my unwitting disciples

View attachment 475144

It's lovely down there the however flames make it not quite so dark.

You live there Don't you Eagle. Isn't that where you hide. ;)

View attachment 475149

I own the place.

It's mine! All mine!!!

Have you told that to miketx and ding?

View attachment 475177

They're my unwitting disciples

Cool video.

Heres my android phone under "Display in Settings

Just like my cable, I got rid of my phone. I had a Samsung Galaxy. I just use my laptop anyways. But I found a few apps at the Chrome store to make my page "dark mode". I made even my Youtube page dark. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I do have a tablet, as well, as using my laptop. I can make calls from Google Meet....(I think it was Google Hangout).

Forum List

Back