Dark Day For The Left

The Democrats invited the radical looney left like AOC's squad, Bernie Sanders, BLM, Antifa, into their tent in order to help defeat Trump and drive out of office.

But it backfired on them, and its moderate base is abandoning the Democrat Party in droves. Thus assuring Trump an easy victory in the 2020 election. ... :thup:

:ack-1:

Judge demands unredacted Mueller report, questions Barr's 'credibility'
By Harper Neidig - 03/05/20 05:13 PM EST

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hand over to him a copy of the unredacted Mueller report and accused Attorney General William Barr of misrepresenting its findings in the days before it was submitted to Congress last year.

Judge Reggie B. Walton, a federal district court judge in Washington, said that he could not reconcile Barr's public comments in April 2019 about the report with the actual findings that former special counsel Robert Mueller outlined.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in his decision.

"These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility" as well as the DOJ's arguments in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, Walton added.

A DOJ spokeswoman did not respond when asked for comment.

The judge, who was appointed to the court by former President George W. Bush, said he would review the full report to determine whether the redactions made by the DOJ are subject to a FOIA request. The unredacted version will not be released to the public in the meantime.
[...]
Walton is presiding over a pair of consolidated FOIA lawsuits brought by Buzzfeed journalist Jason Leopold and the nonprofit Electronic Privacy Information Center.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...nic-Privacy-Information-Center-vs-Justice.pdf

The judge said that Barr's public statements about the report has caused him to doubt the DOJ's arguments that the redactions should remain in place.

"The Court has grave concerns about the objectivity of the process that preceded the public release of the redacted version of the Mueller Report and its impacts on the Department’s subsequent justifications that its redactions of the Mueller Report are authorized by the FOIA," Walton wrote.

He ordered the DOJ to hand over the unredacted report by March 30. :deal:

:itsok:

And?

Is this post an admission that you could find no errors in any of my posts that forced you to slither in?

it means in all likelihood that barr is in a shitload of trouble, not to mention that donny might just be right after all.

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg
:113:

My pay is the 'wages of truth'.
Good for you- did you notice what I actually said? Do you find it not to be true?
Stop being such a ****- you have talent but your personality sucks.
March 22nd, 2019.....

After running on the hopes of reversing the 2016 election.....hope ran out when the confused Biden-like Robert Mueller tossed in the towel....

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller delivered his report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to the attorney general, William Barr; it stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Britannica.com
Robert-Mueller-testifying-Congress-July-24-2019.jpg

Again?
"...while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Anyone conversant with the law will quickly recognize that the first phrase....
"...this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime,..."

...obviated the following phrase...

"...does not exonerate him.”

And that second phrase is inserted simply to justify the vast sum and time wasted on the hoax.

'Happy' anniversary, Democrats/Liberals???

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

Let me boil this shit show down for you.
- Collusion/conspiracy makes its appearance in Part 1 of Mueller's report. I mean, you really think that mensa Don Jr and his crew were discussing adoption at Trump Tower? But since Mueller wasn't considering collusion a crime, it was a non-starter.
- Obstruction of justice literally is Part 2 of Mueller's report. Under any normal circumstances, that should have been grounds for impeachment right there. I mean, remember all those Republicans who said the report on Clinton's lying about a blow job needed to go straight to Congress. Because it was about protecting the integrity of the office?

Trump can thank his personal Roy Cohn for pre-empting the report and reading it out loud before any member of Congress got to look at it...other than the president's supporters. Sorry, no exoneration here. Speaking of which, has anyone seen the Attorney General lately? With all that's going I'm a bit worried. About Gulliani too. Neither of them are spring chickens.

And then instead of learning from his mistakes, he doubles down again and tries to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival and then tops it all off by completely blowing the response to the greatest outbreak of a virus in this country since 1918.

But you just keep clicking your heels together and spinning. The last laugh here will belong to the Democrats. :)

Re-post without the vulgarity and I may respond.

The vulgarity was a comment on the presentation of the process, not directed at you personally. Thicken that skin up. Jeez, are you sure you're from Brooklyn?

Barr took the teeth out of the presentation of the report allowing Trump to skate. Republicans controlled the Senate. Democrats controlled the House. If you remember, Nancy Pelosi, held her caucus off for months when most of them wanted Trump impeached...but Trump has no self-awareness. Just his own worst corrupt instincts. Double down, rinse, repeat, fail.

I want you to behave as an adult, no matter where it is directed.

"Barr took the teeth out of the presentation of the report allowing Trump to skate."

Let's see your proof....or, you are simply lying to hide your chagrin at one move failure.....

Frankly, you should be used to failure:
First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

If you're not being paid by the RNC you should be. LOL
She's on vladimir's payroll

One more proof of Coulter's genius:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

i'll bet W's appointee, judge walton was a college republican............... :71:

There are Republicans and there are Republicans.

Now.....what did Mueller say about finding links to Russia by Trump, et al?

You know....and your hurt and anger is what brought you here.

Sadly, as in every endeavor you have engaged in.....

....you've proven an abject failure.

I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

you mean there are real (R)s & then there is the cult 45.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hand over to him a copy of the unredacted Mueller report and accused Attorney General William Barr of misrepresenting its findings in the days before it was submitted to Congress last year.

Judge Reggie B. Walton, a federal district court judge in Washington, said that he could not reconcile Barr's public comments in April 2019 about the report with the actual findings that former special counsel Robert Mueller outlined.

"The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary," Walton wrote in his decision.

"These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility" as well as the DOJ's arguments in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, Walton added.

The judge, who was appointed to the court by former President George W. Bush, said he would review the full report to determine whether the redactions made by the DOJ are subject to a FOIA request. The unredacted version will not be released to the public in the meantime.
[...]
Walton is presiding over a pair of consolidated FOIA lawsuits brought by Buzzfeed journalist Jason Leopold and the nonprofit Electronic Privacy Information Center.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...nic-Privacy-Information-Center-vs-Justice.pdf

The judge said that Barr's public statements about the report has caused him to doubt the DOJ's arguments that the redactions should remain in place.

"The Court has grave concerns about the objectivity of the process that preceded the public release of the redacted version of the Mueller Report and its impacts on the Department’s subsequent justifications that its redactions of the Mueller Report are authorized by the FOIA," Walton wrote.

And?

Is this post an admission that you could find no errors in any of my posts that forced you to slither in?

it means in all likelihood that barr is in a shitload of trouble, not to mention that donny might just be right after all.

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg

That's nothing but hearsay and gossip.

What, exactly, do you imagine (I almost said 'think') you're proven?

The only one who has proven anything is .....moi.

If you're not being paid by the RNC you should be. LOL

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

i'll bet W's appointee, judge walton was a college republican............... :71:

I'm not surprised that you are unaware of never-Trumpers.

After all, there are so very many things you are unaware of.

The Democrats invited the radical looney left like AOC's squad, Bernie Sanders, BLM, Antifa, into their tent in order to help defeat Trump and drive out of office.

But it backfired on them, and its moderate base is abandoning the Democrat Party in droves. Thus assuring Trump an easy victory in the 2020 election. ... :thup:

Perhaps I am simply a pessimist, but, with the vast array of enemies aligned against Trump and the American people, I am truly surprised at how well he's done.

Perhaps a hint of how it happened can be found here:

There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’
2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”
3) Supreme Judge of the world,
and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Divine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

[...]

And?

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg

the unredacted report might say a lot more. oh & if congress had the full unredacted report, they will have much more ground to stand on legally & constitutionally.

Speaking of bursting that Liberal bubble.....

"It’s not often I, like most of America, make a point to watch MSNBC or CNN. If I want to know what leftists are thinking I just imagine something so incredibly insane that there’s no way an educated adult would actually believe it, then double it and I’m there. But Friday night was an exception, I had to see how they responded to the news of the Mueller Report’s submission to the Attorney General and no further indictments coming. It was glorious.

You rarely get the chance to watch someone have to choke down a c**p sandwich of their own making in front of the people they’d been force-feeding one to for years, but that was Friday night on cable news."
Mueller Delivers Liberals A Giant Crap Sandwich

"...gaslighting the country for 2 years before having the curtain ripped back so thoroughly should have been met with some humility. They should have been begging their audience for forgiveness. "

Good advice, Liberals.

"Democrats scrambled, scheduling a 3:00 pm conference call for Saturday on how to coordinate their messaging in the wake of the Mueller report contradicting everything they’d been saying.

...these knuckle-dragging buffoons tried to play the “We have to wait and see what’s in the report” card. Suddenly, pragmatism and a desire to avoid speculation became the order of the day. It was as if the people who hear dog whistles in everything a Republican says had been deaf to their own voices for 2 years.

...without acknowledging they’d sworn to the public they’d personally seen evidence of corruption.

Two years, tens of millions of dollars, and no limit on what he can look into coming up empty is not enough for these leftists.

...they will employ the Soviet tactic of investigating to see if they can find a crime rather than investigate when a crime has been reported, but these aren’t normal people.

....zero shame or sense of decency."
Mueller Delivers Liberals A Giant Crap Sandwich

It's the Democrat way.

no, i mean real (R)s. i would know, i'm married to one.

Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Are you the example? If so, I'll pass- partisan bias is partisan bias and it has nothing to do with liberalism, unless of course you consider yourself "liberal"-

Like I said, you're talented (and I'll add) or very skilled, but you're personality sucks- you're so stuck in your partisan bias mode it's pathetic- Republicans are not saints and Democrats are not the Devil- they BOTH have their demons and are rhetorically biased in their sound bites, but policy's vs results shows there is no discernible difference- debt beyond belief and life times of unjust wars, foreign and domestic, usurpation of constitutional power granted, egregious lies about their beliefs vs their actions etc.
You remind me of Rush Limbaugh, who I used to listen to, religiously, until I started thinking for myself- you're smart (or knowledgeable) enough to know better but you keep doing and saying the same things when the obvious stares you in the face- results which we live in- Republicans are just as guilty as Democrats in that regard and going back in History a timeline can be established for both being guilty at various times- the lesser of evil is still evil- usurpation of the constitution isn't Party biased in its beliefs or actions.

You want change? Remember the political words for conserve (to keep)- status quo. The latest being, duopoly- neither gives a rats ass about voter desires other than pandering or vilifying a tool or an enemy to retain ill perceived and abused power because partisan hacks, like you and Limbaugh, are just tools for the non-saints with an R behind their name who wish the D behind Democrats name was for Devil-

[...]

And?

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg

the unredacted report might say a lot more. oh & if congress had the full unredacted report, they will have much more ground to stand on legally & constitutionally.

"....might say...."

I think you should pin your hopes on it.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

Learning isn't a part of your skill set, is it.

Good for you- did you notice what I actually said? Do you find it not to be true?
March 22nd, 2019.....

After running on the hopes of reversing the 2016 election.....hope ran out when the confused Biden-like Robert Mueller tossed in the towel....

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller delivered his report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to the attorney general, William Barr; it stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Britannica.com

Again?
"...while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

"...this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime,..."

And that second phrase is inserted simply to justify the vast sum and time wasted on the hoax.

- Collusion/conspiracy makes its appearance in Part 1 of Mueller's report. I mean, you really think that mensa Don Jr and his crew were discussing adoption at Trump Tower? But since Mueller wasn't considering collusion a crime, it was a non-starter.
- Obstruction of justice literally is Part 2 of Mueller's report. Under any normal circumstances, that should have been grounds for impeachment right there. I mean, remember all those Republicans who said the report on Clinton's lying about a blow job needed to go straight to Congress. Because it was about protecting the integrity of the office?

Trump can thank his personal Roy Cohn for pre-empting the report and reading it out loud before any member of Congress got to look at it...other than the president's supporters. Sorry, no exoneration here. Speaking of which, has anyone seen the Attorney General lately? With all that's going I'm a bit worried. About Gulliani too. Neither of them are spring chickens.

And then instead of learning from his mistakes, he doubles down again and tries to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival and then tops it all off by completely blowing the response to the greatest outbreak of a virus in this country since 1918.

But you just keep clicking your heels together and spinning. The last laugh here will belong to the Democrats. :)

The vulgarity was a comment on the presentation of the process, not directed at you personally. Thicken that skin up. Jeez, are you sure you're from Brooklyn?

Barr took the teeth out of the presentation of the report allowing Trump to skate. Republicans controlled the Senate. Democrats controlled the House. If you remember, Nancy Pelosi, held her caucus off for months when most of them wanted Trump impeached...but Trump has no self-awareness. Just his own worst corrupt instincts. Double down, rinse, repeat, fail.

"Barr took the teeth out of the presentation of the report allowing Trump to skate."

Let's see your proof....or, you are simply lying to hide your chagrin at one move failure.....

Honestly, you're like a tiger with no teeth. You almost remind me of that perpetual whiner Ben Shapiro running on and on about civil discourse and then running to his corner whenever he gets his ass handed to him screaming "LEFTIST!!".

Barr takes the teeth out of the Mueller report. Well, let's start here.
'Lied through his teeth': Dem lawmakers slam Barr over Mueller report
And then a second course of what was contained in the report.
Five Things I Learned From the Mueller Report

For a contrast, let's jump in the DeLorean and go back in time.
The hypocrisy of impeachment: How lawmakers' stances on ousting a president changed from Clinton to Trump
I like that this next one came from a Fox News panelist.
Juan Williams: GOP are hypocrites on impeachment

Seriously, I was about to thank you for providing a welcome distraction from all the coronavirus posts...and then you go and put the word "hoax" next to it.
Sigh....

no, i mean real (R)s. i would know, i'm married to one.

He must have the patience of a saint.

[...]

And?

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg

"....might say...."

just how far up donny's colon are you? is he also the chosen one?

March 22nd, 2019.....

Britannica.com

Again?

Honestly, you're like a tiger with no teeth. You almost remind me of that perpetual whiner Ben Shapiro running on and on about civil discourse and then running to his corner whenever he gets his ass handed to him screaming "LEFTIST!!".

The hypocrisy of impeachment: How lawmakers' stances on ousting a president changed from Clinton to Trump

Seriously, I was about to thank you for providing a welcome distraction from all the coronavirus posts...and then you go and put the word "hoax" next to it.
Sigh....

"Honestly, you're like a tiger with no teeth. You almost remind me of that perpetual whiner Ben Shapiro running on and on about civil discourse and then running to his corner whenever he gets his ass handed to him screaming "LEFTIST!!".

You must sense how little I incorporate your....observations.

You should confine your attention to actually finding any errors in my posts.
(How to keep an idiot busy.)

And?

D4dTRdjW4AMnouM.jpg

"....might say...."

just how far up donny's colon are you? is he also the chosen one?

It appears you have given up trying to make any counter argument.

Finally showing some wisdom.

Sigh....

"Honestly, you're like a tiger with no teeth. You almost remind me of that perpetual whiner Ben Shapiro running on and on about civil discourse and then running to his corner whenever he gets his ass handed to him screaming "LEFTIST!!".

You must sense how little I incorporate your....observations.

You should confine your attention to actually finding any errors in my posts.
(How to keep an idiot busy.)

That's only because you keep cutting and pasting the same nonsense while running away declaring victory. You're entire post is filled with errors.
You really don't refute anything. You just yell loudly and run away.

born with inalienable rights,
Wrong. A "college Republican" no doubt, who's never wrong- this is the 4th time recently-

We're born with UNalienable rights- inalienable rights are tangible as in granted privileges, which can (and have been rescinded via evisceration of the 4th amendment). And as Bush Jr, the compassionate conservative" said; it's just a goddamn piece of paper-

UNalienable rights are inherent therefore non tangible, but can be restricted or ignored but never taken, given, passed on etc.

Porter Rockwell has, on at least 3 occasions, posted an essay on the 14th amendment "legal arguments" using the word inalienable rights vs unalienable rights-

Genesis Rabbah (l. 14) concludes that Lot had at the time of the destruction of Sodom four daughters, two married and two betrothed, and that the latter escaped with their father. But he had previously had a daughter named Peloṭet, who was married to one of the inhabitants of Sodom. She secretly practised hospitality, but being one day discovered by the people of Sodom, was sentenced to be burned (Pirḳe R. El. l.c.; "Sefer ha-Yashar," "Lek Leka," ed. Leghorn, p. 23a). Lot's wife, called "'Irit" or "'Idit," desirous to see whether her other two daughters followed her, looked behind her; but she then saw the back of the Shekinah and was accordingly punished for her imprudence (Pirḳe R. El. l.c.). She was turned into a pillar of salt because she had previously sinned by not giving salt to strangers (Targ. pseudo-Jonathan and Yer. to Gen. xix. 26; comp. Gen. R. li. 7).
LOT - JewishEncyclopedia.com

It was hospitality and if God is all powerful, why did he have to come to S&G to see what's going on.

You want people to believe what you believe, the Christians in the US have many Gods as they all believe different things.

You are so full of hatred you think you can judge people depending on their beliefs.

Forum List

Back