Dark Day For The Left

Could you list which of the dozen or so scholarly best sellers of her's that you've read

I would NEVER read a book by this POS, a POS human scum in so many ways.
Watch the Roast and try to laugh.

Exactly what I've said about Leftists, government school grads.......filled full of ....hot air.

Full disclosure.....I read books by Leftists before I comment on them.

Now....can I anticipate you changing your avi to 'GreenouseGas'?
I don't believe anyone else has it.

Just for squeaks and giggles.....how about naming a few of the books you have read that have informed your geopolitical outlook.

BTW....the avi "Imbecile" is also available.

Last edited:
Although the Russia Hoax has been punctured, the Leftist don't even have the imagination to come up with something new:

"Overly political mainstream media treating coronavirus like the Russia hoax

There’s a formula that progressive mainstream media (which accounts for the vast majority of the news) uses to determine the narrative they’ll spew through their incessant anti-Trump propaganda. It’s sort of like Mad Libs, only more senseless and much more predictable. Their formula looks something like this:

“President Trump said/did/Tweeted ____________ about ____________. We hate it because ____________. Meanwhile, Democrats want ____________ which we support wholeheartedly.”

It doesn’t matter what it is. Literally nothing the President could say, do, or Tweet would ever be deemed positive in the eyes of the Democrats’ propaganda wing, also known as mainstream media."

Overly political mainstream media treating coronavirus like the Russia hoax

The Democrats are actually proclaiming Communist China the heroes.

March 22nd, 2019.....

After running on the hopes of reversing the 2016 election.....hope ran out when the confused Biden-like Robert Mueller tossed in the towel....

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller delivered his report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to the attorney general, William Barr; it stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Britannica.com
Robert-Mueller-testifying-Congress-July-24-2019.jpg

Again?
"...while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Anyone conversant with the law will quickly recognize that the first phrase....
"...this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime,..."

...obviated the following phrase...

"...does not exonerate him.”

And that second phrase is inserted simply to justify the vast sum and time wasted on the hoax.

'Happy' anniversary, Democrats/Liberals???
Your post reeks of desperation.

How did you reach that conclusion ?

This report is never referenced by those on the left. At least I don't hear it. And it has not spawned any consequential action.

This looks more like a "gloat" post running people's noses in the report.

So, how did you get there ?

Just curious.

Queers and steers come from TX. I don't see any horns on you.
Come on down loud mouth- that is an old saying BTW I've heard since the 60's- not very original- of course coming from a jew that isn't surprising. There will be no ROI for your pouting.

March 22nd, 2019.....

After running on the hopes of reversing the 2016 election.....hope ran out when the confused Biden-like Robert Mueller tossed in the towel....

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller delivered his report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to the attorney general, William Barr; it stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Britannica.com

Again?
"...while this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

"...this report does not conclude that the President [Donald Trump] committed a crime,..."

And that second phrase is inserted simply to justify the vast sum and time wasted on the hoax.

This report is never referenced by those on the left. At least I don't hear it. And it has not spawned any consequential action.

Just curious.
She's desperate to distract folks from the ongoing government managed disaster.

March 22nd, 2019.....

Britannica.com

Again?

Just curious.
She's desperate to distract folks from the ongoing government managed disaster.

The evidence is Communist China hiding the virus from the world for 36 days, allowing some 5 million to leave Wuhan.

But it is astounding that the Democrats are actually carrying the water for the Communist Chinese, against America.

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.

Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

Dec 10, 2019 Chinese woman came down with some sickness

The 48-year-old woman, surnamed Yin, had suffered from diabetes and had also had a stroke. She first had a fever, aches and pains on December 10 and her condition slowly deteriorated. She was treated at two hospitals in Wuhan before she died on Monday. Virus killing mostly the elderly, those with previous health problems

Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by Chines Communist government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

. “CCP knew about the Wuhan Coronavirus for 36 days before allowing media to mention it"

What a putrid party you support....and represent.

March 22nd, 2019.....

Britannica.com

Again?

Just curious.
She's desperate to distract folks from the ongoing government managed disaster..
How could I react that way if I hadn't read you message liar? You vermin say any lie no matter what.
Think about the difference between respond and react. Online dctioanaries are plentiful

Forum List

Back