Comparing Latinos To Tacos STILL Offensive After Jill Biden's Press Secretary Apologizes

Who 1st attempted to use the story against the USSC's decision?

Who had no details to support the story and scrambled to find details AFTER the story went viral?

That would be DEMOCRATS & the fake news media...

...and, as pointed out, the media - not just Fox News - rushed to conveniently declare an illegal had raped a 10yo girl, causing her to have a medical abortion procedure, that the raping of a 10yo girl by an illegal that did not originally get reported,that did not make it to the DA, was suddenly remembered by the pice after the story went viral, that the police jumped into action after the story went viral, and they arrested and illegal for the rape...after the story went viral.

The fake news created this distrust and the need for them to prove every detail of their stories.

There are way too many questions unanswered in this latest 'convenient' story that popped up / unfolded so quickly AFTER the story went viral and began being questioned.

Again, to save the story, Democrats are screaming out the latest development of an illegal raping a 10yo little girl.
the supreme court makes lots of decisions, i would assume youre talking about the termination of the "remain in mexico" policy. Or are you refering to some other decision?

Anyways, back the the rape. Overall, illegal immigrants in the US commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens, so i'm not sure what your getting your panties up all in a bunch about.

the supreme court makes lots of decisions, i would assume youre talking about the termination of the "remain in mexico" policy. Or are you refering to some other decision?
No, the reversal of RvW

Anyways, back the the rape. Overall, illegal immigrants in the US commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens, so i'm not sure what your getting your panties up all in a bunch about.
Isn’t the % a reason?

View attachment 669981
'B...b...but TRUUUUUUUUUMP!"

Gee, what's the topic of the thread again ....? Oh, that's right - its about how the racist 1st Lady thought it was a brilliant idea to compare Latinos to TACOs.

Please don't resort to attempting to hijack the thread or change the subject just because you are desperate to hypocritically defend and distract from the Democrats racism and utter stupidity.

If you can't think of anything to contribute to the actual topic of discussion, rather than violate USMB TOS / Rules just don't post anything.
i addressed the topic. I said Biden's remark is nothing comared to Trump's etc. You want to make a big deal about nothing because of your own hatred for the Biden's.

i addressed the topic. I said Biden's remark is nothing comared to Trump's etc.
Of course you did / believe that, snowflake...

1657761565596.png

So the real life version of xiden could shoot someone and they would say what a great guy
It strange, 9.1% inflation, more border issues, Afghanistan disaster, supply chain issues and countless gaffes and the left like dud, thinks it’s all great.

It strange, 9.1% inflation, more border issues, Afghanistan disaster, supply chain issues and countless gaffes and the left like dud, thinks it’s all great.

yea, the mexicans were so offended that they pledged $1.5 billion to help the border.

the WGN news reported this morning that food prices are up 30%. Makes sense since gas has gone up 100%.

the WGN news reported this morning that food prices are up 30%. Makes sense since gas has gone up 100%.
Papageorgio , it's obvious that they wish to starve the children. eliminate food completely, listen to the lady in this video about halfway in. It is the global order and joe is all in.

Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

I don't believe the First Lady's gaffe is as bad as the Republican policy of separating children from their parents at the border. You think the Latinos have forgot about that? :no_text11: they haven't forgot.

I don't believe the First Lady's gaffe is as bad as the Republican policy of separating children from their parents at the border. You think the Latinos have forgot about that? :no_text11: they haven't forgot.
Obammy started that policy. Question, why do you ignore that?

Forum List

Back