Dan Bongino: Why Republicans didn't do as well as expected

Show us how this fraud occurred and where exactly along with footage of the act in progress.
Do ballot harvesters do their work on camera? Even if they did, i cant imagine they would want to give us footage of their crimes. :cuckoo:

Do ballot harvesters do their work on camera? Even if they did, i cant imagine they would want to give us footage of their crimes. :cuckoo:
i challenge you to a debate about election fraud, which i say is nonexistent, and 2020 was the safest election EVER. i will start some threads later today if you're interested in a vigorous debate where i destroy all your arguments

Only got through 3 pages of this thread....then I got chores to do.
But, before then....let's autopsy some of the commentary.
Such as these:

The first series...including Zinc, Coyote, and 2BFreak....offers an answer within the three responses.
Hint: Rightfield Misogyny.

# You pissed off women......
# they underestimated people's anger over Dobbs.
  • "20-something unmarried bitches are the only ones....."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next series, again including Zinc, but now offering responses which also again provide answers to Zinc...... from JohnGalt, MaryL, and Cleveland's Ray.

# "...and your election fraud crazy is too much."
  • the only reason the Dems won was massive fraud.
    ....."groomer rights"
  • Soros and some group outside our comprehension are in control.
  • the entire federal government is being run by the Communists.

Now, on a more measured and middle-of-the road commentary....from podster Bognino via Cleveland's Ray:
As bad as things are in this country, it's not the end of the world for them.......yet.
The claim is real simple: for a lot of people things are not bad enough yet.

OK, I can most certainly agree in part. Things ain't that bad. Hiring signs are everywhere. Wages are increasing because....well, because Help Wanted signs are everywhere, meaning --there is competition for labor. Interest rates while higher than a year ago, or two years ago....are still pretty darn reasonable. Values of possessions....your home, your vehicles, your vacation cottage.... have all increased considerably in value. Corporate profits have been strong. Inflation is worrisome here in the States.....as it is in the UK, Australia, Russia, China, nearly all of the developed world. So, while we are vexed by it....we ain't alone in our vexation. For what comfort that offers.
In short, to parrot Cleveland's Ray....'things ain't that bad'.

Lastly, as far as Bognino's and Ray's CYA modifier..."yet".....well, in my humble opinion it is a modifier that signals Chicken Little-ism. Meaning, they fret over that alleged falling sky.....and they fret, and they fret. So be it. It has been ever thus. But that's on them.....not the sky.

IMHO

There has been nothing delayed.

They have been counting ballots since election day.

Are you suggesting they throw out their citizen's votes that have not been counted yet?

Or suggesting they should just skip their security measures of signature match, and citizen curing process that is written in to their election law and procedures?

Since when is life guaranteed?
You would not be voting like you do to destroy the nation if you really thought that way. When the auto industry declined, it was the then Prog voters who bought foreign vehicles in a huge percentage number when limits on quotas were removed.

Are you suggesting they throw out their citizen's votes that have not been counted yet?

Or suggesting they should just skip their security measures of signature match, and citizen curing process that is written in to their election law and procedures?

A couple days ago they interviewed a guy in Vegas that performed a little experiment. He had 14 people sign their name totally different than their normal signature on their mail-in ballot. Six of them were counted with no questions asked. Apparently signature matching doesn't take place that much when people mail in their ballots.

OK, I can most certainly agree in part. Things ain't that bad. Hiring signs are everywhere. Wages are increasing because....well, because Help Wanted signs are everywhere, meaning --there is competition for labor. Interest rates while higher than a year ago, or two years ago....are still pretty darn reasonable. Values of possessions....your home, your vehicles, your vacation cottage.... have all increased considerably in value. Corporate profits have been strong. Inflation is worrisome here in the States.....as it is in the UK, Australia, Russia, China, nearly all of the developed world. So, while we are vexed by it....we ain't alone in our vexation. For what comfort that offers.
In short, to parrot Cleveland's Ray....'things ain't that bad'.

Lastly, as far as Bognino's and Ray's CYA modifier..."yet".....well, in my humble opinion it is a modifier that signals Chicken Little-ism. Meaning, they fret over that alleged falling sky.....and they fret, and they fret. So be it. It has been ever thus. But that's on them.....not the sky.

I said "yet" because there are no improvements nor plans to improve anything. It's only going to get worse because Dementia will no longer be robbing our strategic reserves for oil and the economy is directly related to fuel. If a higher court overturns Dementia's vote buying with college and he's allowed to do it, some estimates are that it will cost us another half-trillion dollars which will continue to feed inflation.

Yes, people are making more money but they lose everything and more with the cost of living increases. Most are further behind than when Trump left office.

Why would anyone listen to a moron like Boingo Bongo? What are his credentials? What's his resume? What his background in politics? What's his history in broadcasting? He's a fucking drunk at the end of the bar spouting off. And then Rupert put him on TV.

He's been in broadcasting for years now. He's a former NYC police officer and worked for the federal government as an SS agent. He even ran for public office one time.

Everyone knows the GOP should have had this in the bag. The midterms were theirs to lose. High inflation, high gas prices, a President with rock bottom approval ratings….

It was no one’s fault but their own. They fielded crappy candidates, they effed up campaigning, they underestimated female wrath over overturn of Roe v Wade.

Blaming cheating is just stupid. Heads should be rolling in the GOP in weeks to come.

That's what Bongino said, it's our own fault. We did do this to ourselves, and will suffer the consequences of it in the next couple of years. It wasn't abortion that got the young people to vote, it was government freebies that brought them out. For the most part people can still get abortions in their state or another, so it's not that big of an issue.

Vote Democrat and I may get 10K removed from my college debt. Vote Republican and I'll probably lose that 10K. I'm voting for free government money!

Bulls shit.....they intentionally delayed the count so they could time the announcement that Democrats won back the senate on Sunday Morning. They went from counting hundreds of thousands of votes per hour to only a few thousand votes per day. They flipped Nevada doing this...changing the outcome of the senate race where the Republican was leading by over 30,000 votes to losing on Saturday night. They dumped enough votes yesterday to reverse the outcome using one county. Imagine this....Democrats won only one county in Nevada....but they were somehow able to generate enough votes in that one county to give the senate to the Democrats.
The Democrats lost this election when it comes to the popular vote by 6 points.....but they won back the senate....something stinks here. The Democrats won this election by laundering cash that was supposed to go to Ukraine but ended up being used to fund their election theft.

Last edited:
That's what Bongino said, it's our own fault. We did do this to ourselves, and will suffer the consequences of it in the next couple of years. It wasn't abortion that got the young people to vote, it was government freebies that brought them out. For the most part people can still get abortions in their state or another, so it's not that big of an issue.

Vote Democrat and I may get 10K removed from my college debt. Vote Republican and I'll probably lose that 10K. I'm voting for free government money!

WE did not install dominion machines

In Georgia, Fox News heroes kemp and raffensparger did, billing taxpayers $100 million while Fox News was telling its viewers what a great guy W is....

He's been in broadcasting for years now. He's a former NYC police officer and worked for the federal government as an SS agent. He even ran for public office one time.
Define "years". 4 years? How does being a former cop make one qualified to spout off about politics? If he had won that election and then been in office for a bit, that's one thing. People do learn once they are in a job for a while. But if AOC had lost her first election and never been in office would she be credible to host a TV show on a news network, and have a radio show about politics? Of course not! She would be derided as a bartender who had no credibility.

Vote Democrat and I still have freedom over my own body. Vote Republican and I have to get permission from local politicians. I'm voting for FREEDOM!

Bulls shit.....they intentionally delayed the count so they could time the announcement that Democrats won back the senate on Sunday Morning.
You talk completely out of your ass constantly and never back up any of your bullshit.

Forum List

Back