Dan Bongino: Why Republicans didn't do as well as expected

I have no idea whatsoever what the above poster is alluding to....or fantasizing about.
After all, misogyny comes in various permutations.
Perhaps, the good poser Kidd can better articulate his imaginings?

I can't help it if your lack of English comprehension disabuses you from connecting obvious dots.

You pissed off women, and your election fraud crazy is too much. Bye Felicia!!!
Half of all women are PROLIFE.
Why do you insist on believing ALL WOMEN are far left loons?

Haven't you noticed most of the women who post here are conservative?

The problem with prolife, which I always saw, for many years, and I have continued to be prolife too, is that those who were prolife in general didn't care about any provisions in place, and just cared to make abortion illegal. Of course! No one else is satisfied with abortion being made illegal, with many problems coming up with that, and they rightly point out that those who pushed for prolife didn't care for what circumstances and conditions children grew up in once they were born. That is an issue but it was never addressed by prolife, with agencies and programs to form for provisions including for smooth adoptions.

If Republicans want to know why they didn't do as well as expected, they should honestly examine their own behaviors and tactics. Just like the Democrats, you do stupid things, then you refuse to admit they played a role in your failures.

Those Republicans who have been cast of out of the party over the last 7 years or so are trying to tell you something, but you're choosing not to listen.

Instead, you want propagandists like Bongino to tell you that you're just too good. Poor you. You're just too damn good. Gosh.

Holy crap. What hubris.

Last edited:
All sides in government do stupid things, but they are not in positions to make life better for us, but are there for themselves

Dan is too young to know how bad it was in 1980 and 1981 when unemployment was 10% and the prime lending rate was 20%.
Well, apparently Bonjingo can't afford a T-shirt that fits him so maybe he does know how bad things can get. He always reminds me of someone who was once throwing barrels at a Italian plumbers.

Well, apparently Bonjingo can't afford a T-shirt that fits him so maybe he does know how bad things can get. He always reminds me of someone who was once throwing barrels at a Italian plumbers.
Dan does a great job of always putting the camera on himself and promoting Dan.

Necessary evil is not something I would choose to support. How are we better with having ruling leaders? Are they better people than we are? They are not, really. So people are so bad they need rulers who are people, who are so bad. We could do better than this, we just should not crowd together so much.

Favoring any one government is not worthy to have faith in. Government, any human government, attracts despotic people to come into a position in government and climb up. Any human government will grow more despotic if continuing long enough. History shows this and the great amount of violence from government. And there is nothing from history showing such violence among people without a government.
img-3ff9ee86.png

img-ea4f9689.jpeg

img-39f294ab.png

Necessary evil is not something I would choose to support. How are we better with having ruling leaders? Are they better people than we are? They are not, really. So people are so bad they need rulers who are people, who are so bad. We could do better than this, we just should not crowd together so much.

Favoring any one government is not worthy to have faith in. Government, any human government, attracts despotic people to come into a position in government and climb up. Any human government will grow more despotic if continuing long enough. History shows this and the great amount of violence from government. And there is nothing from history showing such violence among people without a government.View attachment 758716
View attachment 758717
View attachment 758718
Wingnut hilarious

Doesn't #deathsantis want to overturn the 1st Amendment protections for the free press...

Yes, and fuckups will go with that fascism.

Wingnut hilarious

Doesn't #deathsantis want to overturn the 1st Amendment protections for the free press...

Yes, and fuckups will go with that fascism.

Yes some are more dangerous in government position than others. Response without looking into anything and dismissal and without real information can only be with opinion, such as my opinion, which I say it is, that having government and depending on it is a real problem.

Republicans under-performed because they have not only publicly sold their soul to an ignorant, dishonest buffoon, but they have doubled down by running people who are trying to be just like him. A complete embarrassment.

A party represented by Trump, Santos, Boebert, Perry, Jordan, Gosar, Brooks and MTG is not an intelligent, informed, serious party.

Some Republicans know it, the rank and file rubes don't.

Conditions in society of our civilization and for it are still going to worsen, and though not equally no party coming into more power with one in office will keep it from worsening. Corporations and big businesses are enabled, with less limitations, wirh having connection to government for overriding others and at expense to the people while worsening the world.

Republicans took control of the House.

Oh, that's true.
But then, it could be framed as the Green Bay Packers beating T.J. Patterson High School by a field goal in the last seconds.

Some might say. ;)

That much touted "Red Tsunami".......turned out to be a ketchup stain on the wall. No?

Republicans took control of the House.
Barely, though all expectations were that they would have their hoped for red wave. Historical trends called for a massive win, but your party sucks, so you just sqeaked by.

The real estate crash caused by Regan and Reagan was my best years. I got to retire in 1989, and do what I wanted after that, including going back to school and starting a consulting business. Only idiots couldn't see the train wreck coming via those stupid policies. Same with the DotCom bubbles, to more real estate bubbles.

And guess what? The Fed is easing up on real estate loan requirements yet again!!! Yes, you can't fix Stupid, so just try and cash in on it.

Forum List

Back