Dan Bongino: Why Republicans didn't do as well as expected

Just more proof that MAGAs care more about their party than about the country.
That kind of a broad paint brush is generally an unrewarding position since it equally applies on both sides.

The turnout for Walker was pretty low so apparently the MAGAs care a little bit more than you think about the general state of affairs. There is no question that the Democratic candidates across the board were of a higher quality this time around. The message here is pretty clear I think.

Are you too young to remember Bork?
Lefty's always assume that they can fall back on asking people to prove everything. A lefty will tell you that you cannot prove the sky is blue and that's actually true You can't prove it.
But everybody knows it's blue.

That kind of a broad paint brush is generally an unrewarding position since it equally applies on both sides.

The turnout for Walker was pretty low so apparently the MAGAs care a little bit more than you think about the general state of affairs. There is no question that the Democratic candidates across the board were of a higher quality this time around. The message here is pretty clear I think.
Walker easily won his primary. MAGAs prefer crazy.

Walker easily won his primary. MAGAs prefer crazy.
Completely irrelevant to what I said but ample evidence of your tainted thinking. The final statewide tally showed a low turnout for Walker.... The GOP has nobody but itself to blame for that one.

Completely irrelevant to what I said but ample evidence of your tainted thinking. The final statewide tally showed a low turnout for Walker.... The GOP has nobody but itself to blame for that one.
And a comparitively high turnout for him in the primary. He did beat all his opponents easily. That party loves crazy.

And a comparitively high turnout for him in the primary. He did beat all his opponents easily. That party loves crazy.
Keep talking about the primary which makes no difference to the final result where nearly 15% of those who voted in the primary did not vote. It goes back to candidate quality.

Forum List

Back