Dan Bongino RIPS! Chuck Todd to shreds!

Republicans are afraid of a challenge to their government welfare check and perks, they lost their integrity long ago. But thankfully a few republicans see Trump for what he is. Read people, read.

'Trump Is Not Well - Accepting the reality about the president’s disordered personality is important—even essential.'

Trump Is Not Well

"...My opposition to [Trump] is based on something completely different, which is, first, I think he is temperamentally unfit to be president. I think he’s erratic, I think he’s unprincipled, I think he’s unstable, and I think that he has a personality disorder; I think he’s obsessive. And at the end of the day, having served in the White House for seven years in three administrations and worked for three presidents, one closely, and read a lot of history, I think the main requirement for president of the United States … is temperament, and disposition … whether you have wisdom and judgment and prudence.”"

'Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth - The president appears committed to destroying the very idea of facts.'

Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth
If Trump is so bad for America there’s an election in 12 months he should be easily voted out right?
If things were on the up and up, yes.......

Morons fighting morons.
Says the guy with trumps trophy ass he banged as a aviator lol
I heard she's wondering if it ever really happened, since she never felt a thing!
Must have left a impression she keeps talking about it lol
People like telling funny stories about entitled a**holes.
what does an entitled a**hole look like?

Republicans are afraid of a challenge to their government welfare check and perks, they lost their integrity long ago. But thankfully a few republicans see Trump for what he is. Read people, read.

'Trump Is Not Well - Accepting the reality about the president’s disordered personality is important—even essential.'

Trump Is Not Well

"...My opposition to [Trump] is based on something completely different, which is, first, I think he is temperamentally unfit to be president. I think he’s erratic, I think he’s unprincipled, I think he’s unstable, and I think that he has a personality disorder; I think he’s obsessive. And at the end of the day, having served in the White House for seven years in three administrations and worked for three presidents, one closely, and read a lot of history, I think the main requirement for president of the United States … is temperament, and disposition … whether you have wisdom and judgment and prudence.”"

'Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth - The president appears committed to destroying the very idea of facts.'

Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth
If Trump is so bad for America there’s an election in 12 months he should be easily voted out right?
If things were on the up and up, yes.......
Trump is using the cia to spy on Biden? Using 30 million illegal Latinos to influence republican policies?

Morons fighting morons.
I heard she's wondering if it ever really happened, since she never felt a thing!
Projecting?
Trolling?

Projecting?
Trolling?
yep, you are.

Projecting?
Trolling?
Triggered?

Bongino reacts to second Ukraine whistleblower, NBC's Chuck Todd vs. Sen. Johnson

Dan Bongino reacts to second Ukraine whistleblower, NBC's Chuck Todd vs. Sen. Johnson

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Fake news nbc chuck Todd attacks the most nonpartisan senator we have Johnson.

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!
Bongino reacts to second Ukraine whistleblower, NBC's Chuck Todd vs. Sen. Johnson

Dan Bongino reacts to second Ukraine whistleblower, NBC's Chuck Todd vs. Sen. Johnson

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

First off, if this is your idea of "rips Chuck Todd to shreds", you are seriously deranged. This is a right wing conspiracy theorist throwing insults, abuse, and an edited tape out there to obfuscate and deflect from the President's attempt to extort the Ukraine.

Outrage and insults seems to be the only thing left to Trump supporters. As for the embarassing epsisode with Ron Johnson, it was Johnson who was totally and utter owned by Chuck Todd: Perhaps you need to watch the full interview where Ron Johnson was asked about a quote that he "winced" when he heard Trump tied military aid to investigating the Biden's, and Johnson started babbling about Strozk's tweets, and that conspiracy theory, and "fake news", instead of answering the question.

Last but not least, is the media bias report on Bongino:

Bongino.com - Media Bias/Fact Check

Especially the rating of "Questionable Source" and the reasons for that rating:

Reasoning: Right Bias, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Failed Fact Checks

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

First off, if this is your idea of "rips Chuck Todd to shreds", you are seriously deranged. This is a right wing conspiracy theorist throwing insults, abuse, and an edited tape out there to obfuscate and deflect from the President's attempt to extort the Ukraine.

Outrage and insults seems to be the only thing left to Trump supporters. As for the embarassing epsisode with Ron Johnson, it was Johnson who was totally and utter owned by Chuck Todd: Perhaps you need to watch the full interview where Ron Johnson was asked about a quote that he "winced" when he heard Trump tied military aid to investigating the Biden's, and Johnson started babbling about Strozk's tweets, and that conspiracy theory, and "fake news", instead of answering the question.

Reasoning: Right Bias, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Failed Fact Checks

So why not investigate the claims of democrats reaching out to foreigner countries to help defeat trump? I mean you have the 30 million illegal Latinos helping democrats . Why not investigate what role Europe played in 2016? You let democrats rant, why not let Johnson talk about a legitimate investigation ?

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

So why not investigate the claims of democrats reaching out to foreigner countries to help defeat trump? I mean you have the 30 million illegal Latinos helping democrats . Why not investigate what role Europe played in 2016? You let democrats rant, why not let Johnson talk about a legitimate investigation ?

Well, for starters, it's not a legimate investigation at all. Senator Johnson was supposed to be on Meet the Press to discuss the Ukraine. Instead he hauls out a debunked conspiracy theory that the FBI plotted against Trump's election. This is bullshit. Then Senator Johnson attacked the press.

This is the Trump outrage machine. He tries to throw up smoke and confuse the issue, but no matter how it tries, it still comes to this:

Trump abused the power of the Presidency and the full power of the Justice Department to investigate those he considers to be his polical rivals. He extorted the new President of a NATO ally country in desperate need of military aid, to smear Democratic leaders and attack members of their family, again debunked conspiracy theories, and withheld aid. Trump's advisors were aware of the extortion, and sought to conceal the record of the phone call, even while working feverishly to enforce compliance by the Ukrainians with the President's demands.

The White House has tried to blame his delay in providing funds to the Ukrainians using a number of spin strategies. The "Why should we be the only ones???" defence fell apart when it was revealed that the President was lying when he said that the EU pays much less toward Ukrainian military aid than the USA. The EU pays substantially MORE than the US does, and they have from the beginning of the war with Russia.

Fortunately, there are still enough people left working who took the Boy Scout oath to uphold the Constitution and thank God for these people, because without the Inspector General, the Acting Director of the NSA, and the whistleblowers, American might not have ever known about these abuses. There are now multiple whistleblowers and there will be more. It took a lot of illegal acts by a large number of staffers to cover this up.

When Nixon was impeached, John Mitchell, his Attorney General, E. Howard Hunt - one of Nixon's "plumbers", (White House staffers charged with finding and plugging leaks), H. Gordon Liddy - Counsel to Nixon's campaign, John Dean - White House Counsel, Chuck Colson - Special advisor to the President, John Erlichman - Head Plumber, H.R. Haldeman - White House Chief of Staff. All these people ended up in jail. Nixon received a pardon. Some of Trump's staffers, including Secretary of State Pompeo who was on that call, face similar exposure. Mike Pence is also implicated.

I expect more whistleblowers among the "little people" who helped cover all of this up.

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

Bongino tears him apart!
Wow!

Well, for starters, it's not a legimate investigation at all. Senator Johnson was supposed to be on Meet the Press to discuss the Ukraine. Instead he hauls out a debunked conspiracy theory that the FBI plotted against Trump's election. This is bullshit. Then Senator Johnson attacked the press.

This is the Trump outrage machine. He tries to throw up smoke and confuse the issue, but no matter how it tries, it still comes to this:

Trump abused the power of the Presidency and the full power of the Justice Department to investigate those he considers to be his polical rivals. He extorted the new President of a NATO ally country in desperate need of military aid, to smear Democratic leaders and attack members of their family, again debunked conspiracy theories, and withheld aid. Trump's advisors were aware of the extortion, and sought to conceal the record of the phone call, even while working feverishly to enforce compliance by the Ukrainians with the President's demands.

The White House has tried to blame his delay in providing funds to the Ukrainians using a number of spin strategies. The "Why should we be the only ones???" defence fell apart when it was revealed that the President was lying when he said that the EU pays much less toward Ukrainian military aid than the USA. The EU pays substantially MORE than the US does, and they have from the beginning of the war with Russia.

Fortunately, there are still enough people left working who took the Boy Scout oath to uphold the Constitution and thank God for these people, because without the Inspector General, the Acting Director of the NSA, and the whistleblowers, American might not have ever known about these abuses. There are now multiple whistleblowers and there will be more. It took a lot of illegal acts by a large number of staffers to cover this up.

When Nixon was impeached, John Mitchell, his Attorney General, E. Howard Hunt - one of Nixon's "plumbers", (White House staffers charged with finding and plugging leaks), H. Gordon Liddy - Counsel to Nixon's campaign, John Dean - White House Counsel, Chuck Colson - Special advisor to the President, John Erlichman - Head Plumber, H.R. Haldeman - White House Chief of Staff. All these people ended up in jail. Nixon received a pardon. Some of Trump's staffers, including Secretary of State Pompeo who was on that call, face similar exposure. Mike Pence is also implicated.

I expect more whistleblowers among the "little people" who helped cover all of this up.

You live in la la land, you are pissed Johnson blew up the narrative, steaming!
Everyone know democrats are far more corrupt then trump will ever be.. you have 30 million illegal aliens in America influencing the election in favor of democrats.. you are so bias if bleeds from your ears lol trump has been investigated for 3 years. You have nothing but democrat talking points. If you had any proof of crime,,IMPEACH HIM. You can’t because you are drinking the kool aid of fake news media and you come on here sounding like a moron

Forum List

Back