Dan Bongino RIPS! Chuck Todd to shreds!

• Banned
Maxine Waters can go on for five minutes ranting Fake news on nbc uninterrupted no questions..

Johnson begins to talk and is screamed at by chuck Todd .. democrats have lost all credibility

Republicans are afraid of a challenge to their government welfare check and perks, they lost their integrity long ago. But thankfully a few republicans see Trump for what he is. Read people, read.

'Trump Is Not Well - Accepting the reality about the president’s disordered personality is important—even essential.'

Trump Is Not Well

"...My opposition to [Trump] is based on something completely different, which is, first, I think he is temperamentally unfit to be president. I think he’s erratic, I think he’s unprincipled, I think he’s unstable, and I think that he has a personality disorder; I think he’s obsessive. And at the end of the day, having served in the White House for seven years in three administrations and worked for three presidents, one closely, and read a lot of history, I think the main requirement for president of the United States … is temperament, and disposition … whether you have wisdom and judgment and prudence.”"

'Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth - The president appears committed to destroying the very idea of facts.'

Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth

• Banned
Republicans are afraid of a challenge to their government welfare check and perks, they lost their integrity long ago. But thankfully a few republicans see Trump for what he is. Read people, read.

'Trump Is Not Well - Accepting the reality about the president’s disordered personality is important—even essential.'

Trump Is Not Well

"...My opposition to [Trump] is based on something completely different, which is, first, I think he is temperamentally unfit to be president. I think he’s erratic, I think he’s unprincipled, I think he’s unstable, and I think that he has a personality disorder; I think he’s obsessive. And at the end of the day, having served in the White House for seven years in three administrations and worked for three presidents, one closely, and read a lot of history, I think the main requirement for president of the United States … is temperament, and disposition … whether you have wisdom and judgment and prudence.”"

'Trump’s Sinister Assault on Truth - The president appears committed to destroying the very idea of facts.'

If Trump is so bad for America there’s an election in 12 months he should be easily voted out right?

Trump Is Not Well

If Trump is so bad for America there’s an election in 12 months he should be easily voted out right?

He won’t be easily voted out which is why Democrats need Impeachment.

Trump Is Not Well

In 12 months there will not be an election there will be in 13 months.

Trump Is Not Well

But he makes my shady self look great!

Trump Is Not Well

Omg I was off on a few days lol

I heard of that Todd guy before but never saw him till now. I wasn't missing anything. Do people actually follow him?

Morons fighting morons.
Says the guy with trumps trophy ass he banged as a aviator lol
When you pay six figures for azz that is embarrassing.
That’s nothing rich men are set up far worse.. karma sucks look at her life,, she’s all bloated now, farting every where no one wants her lol gross
I don't pay and yet still get laid. So much for wealth it must not bring with it the ability to hustle and impress..

Trump Is Not Well

Omg I was off on a few days lol
It's ok I wasn't planning on voting for anyone in office.

Morons fighting morons.
That’s nothing rich men are set up far worse.. karma sucks look at her life,, she’s all bloated now, farting every where no one wants her lol gross
I don't pay and yet still get laid. So much for wealth it must not bring with it the ability to hustle and impress..
You don’t take your boyfriend out on dates? That’s paying lol

Morons fighting morons.
so prostitution doesn't exist? hmmmm

Forum List

Back