Damn that global warming! It destroys forrest!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
..hidden under the North Sea

A shocked diver has found an incredible 10,000-year-old pre-historic forest under the North Sea and experts believe it could have once stretched as far as Europe.

'The sea was quite rough by the shore so I decided to dive slightly further out and after swimming over 300 metres of sand I found a long blackened ridge.

She found complete oak trees with branches measuring eight metres long under the sea and experts believe they have been hidden off the coast of Norfolk since the Ice Age.

Shocked diver finds amazing 10 000-year-old FOREST under North Sea Daily Mail Online

Funny thing, isn't it? Massive global warming that destroyed millions of square miles of land and forest all over the earth but yet humans not only survived but thrived.

Oh I forgot, this massive global warming didn't have anything to do with man made CO2 levels.

..hidden under the North Sea

A shocked diver has found an incredible 10,000-year-old pre-historic forest under the North Sea and experts believe it could have once stretched as far as Europe.

'The sea was quite rough by the shore so I decided to dive slightly further out and after swimming over 300 metres of sand I found a long blackened ridge.

She found complete oak trees with branches measuring eight metres long under the sea and experts believe they have been hidden off the coast of Norfolk since the Ice Age.

Shocked diver finds amazing 10 000-year-old FOREST under North Sea Daily Mail Online

Funny thing, isn't it? Massive global warming that destroyed millions of square miles of land and forest all over the earth but yet humans not only survived but thrived.

Oh I forgot, this massive global warming didn't have anything to do with man made CO2 levels.

Waiting for OR to post the Jennifer Francis Control Knob video in t minus 5, 4,

Forum List

Back