New Poll: DO PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THE SCIENCE?

Does the public care about climate science?

• Poll choice...Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Poll choice...No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
The answer is..........a resounding "NO" according to ABC news poll.:oops-28:

Like Ive been saying in here forever.......the public doesnt care much for any science, including climate science compared to the scientists and the AGW devotee's. To the general public.........its a yawn-fest. As Ive been saying for years!!!

Poll Shows Giant Gap Between What Public Scientists Think - ABC News

Once again.......the AGW crowd getting schooled!!!!:rock:

Stoopid mofu's are not connected to reality!!! The way they talk in here, you'd think people are sitting home worrying about Miami going under water in a few years.:spinner::spinner::spinner:

But they sure have tried to force their science on the American people, especially the young.

I have asked many, many times in here for a single AGW climate crusader to post up a single link displaying for us how "climate science" in its conventional form, is mattering in the real world? In other words.......for all the talk of the science being settled, where is it affecting policy makers in terms of energy production?

Zero responses.............for two years now.

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??!!!!:desk:

I have asked many, many times in here for a single AGW climate crusader to post up a single link displaying for us how "climate science" in its conventional form, is mattering in the real world? In other words.......for all the talk of the science being settled, where is it affecting policy makers in terms of energy production?

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??!!!!:desk:
I don't think they are responding because you are pretty much an asshole.

Indeed I am s0n.....but a winning asshole in this forum!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Whats up with that avatar s0n??:gay:

Indeed I am s0n.....but a winning asshole in this forum!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

At least you admit it...as for winning - not sure about that one. Anyone who unilaterally claims victory is usually arguing with themselves.

As for the avie...what, you don't like black babies?

At least you admit it...as for winning - not sure about that one. Anyone who unilaterally claims victory is usually arguing with themselves.

As for the avie...what, you don't like black babies?

winning s0n >>>>

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As in, spike facial win:boobies::boobies:.................

But another thread says a poll indicates 77% of the public want the government to do something about climate change. It also indicates the vast majority of Conservatives could give a shit (me included). So I'm thoroughly confused now.

But another thread says a poll indicates 77% of the public want the government to do something about climate change. It also indicates the vast majority of Conservatives could give a shit (me included). So I'm thoroughly confused now.

But that thread.....identifying people wanting govt to do something about climate change was conducted by an "environmental research group".

totally bogus.

That's like a bunch of fat guys polling a bunch of fat girls about whether they care about guys being fat?

Based on the last election, even more Americans are fed up with Washington and both political parties. 67% of the eligible voters didn't vote, the lowest turnout in 72 years.
Seems like the US has become the country of apathy. I think it's because thinking, cuts into their TV and video game time.

Based on the last election, even more Americans are fed up with Washington and both political parties. 67% of the eligible voters didn't vote, the lowest turnout in 72 years.
Seems like the US has become the country of apathy. I think it's because thinking, cuts into their TV and video game time.

Yes because the far left pushes the narrative that either vote far left or not at all..

The far left just has to face facts that their religion is being rejected..

Forum List

Back