Damn it's good to live in the United States

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
It's too bad most of you let the media impair your ability to see that. I'm pretty thankful that I'm not one of those 3.7 billion people in the world that don't have access to the internet, possibly the most powerful tool we've created so far. It's also nice to live in a country where virtually nobody starves, unlike the 9 million people worldwide that die annually from starvation. Oh, and the government will take care of our badly raised children in public schools and even try to teach them to read and do math so we can go to work and make money. Yep. Life is so good that I have the ability to sit on my butt in an air-conditioned room, Starbucks in hand, and argue with other spoiled first worlders on an internet forum.

Last edited:
It's too bad most of you let the media impair your ability to see that. I'm pretty thankful that I'm not one of those 3.7 billion people in the world that still doesn't have access to the internet, possibly the most powerful tool we've created so far. It's also nice to live in a country that doesn't contribute much to the 9 million people that die annually from starvation. Oh, and the government will take care of our badly raised children in public schools and even try to teach them to read and do math so we can go to work and make money. Yep. Life is so good that I have the ability to sit on my butt in an air-conditioned room, Starbucks in hand, and argue with other spoiled first worlders on an internet forum.
We don't contribute enough to the worlds starving..................LOLOL.We probably save 9 mil a yr

Too bad the corrupt governments we give to raid the food like rats. We need stiff controls to give countries a damned cent

Last edited:
We don't contribute enough to the worlds starving..................LOLOL.We probably save 9 mil a yr

Too bad the corrupt governments we give too raid the food like rats. We need stiff controls to give countries a damned cent
I worded that badly. I meant to point out that almost nobody starves in the United States.

I worded that badly. I meant to point out that almost nobody starves in the United States.
Once Biden implements his plan to give $450,000 to every illegal who was
separated at the border from their families and had undue stress put on them,
there will be less starving of illegals.

It's too bad most of you let the media impair your ability to see that. I'm pretty thankful that I'm not one of those 3.7 billion people in the world that don't have access to the internet, possibly the most powerful tool we've created so far. It's also nice to live in a country where virtually nobody starves, unlike the 9 million people worldwide that die annually from starvation. Oh, and the government will take care of our badly raised children in public schools and even try to teach them to read and do math so we can go to work and make money. Yep. Life is so good that I have the ability to sit on my butt in an air-conditioned room, Starbucks in hand, and argue with other spoiled first worlders on an internet forum.

If there are two things I have always thanked God for, it's being born into a fabulous family, and being born in the greatest country on earth.

In other countries if you are born poor, that's exactly where you are going to stay. In this country, a kid raised in poverty can become wealthy and even a household name with some effort. That's why I get so pissed off here at posters giving me every excuse in the world why some are (what we call) poor. Poverty in the US is a choice, not an affliction. With the exception of mental or physical impairments, if you are poor, it's because you chose to be poor.

Maybe the solution to our poverty is sending these people to other countries to experience what poverty actually is. Show them the total lack of any opportunity to not be poor. Maybe if we started doing that, when they get back to the US after a year or so, they will kiss the ground like my father did when he got back from the Korean war.

America is a great nation. Where else can a White race be held responsible for something
that ended over 150 years ago to a Black race that hasn't endured something for over 150 years.
Yes, America is great

In the late 70's a friend of mine had his cousin come in from Poland to visit. His cousin only knew the USA from the propaganda fed to them back in Poland.

When he got here, they went out to get a 12 pack. His cousin was in disbelief that a corner store not only had alcohol, but no waiting lines and plenty of selection. Then they went out to get a pizza. Again, made to order, no waiting lines.

His cousin was totally convinced that the corner store, the pizza place and all other restaurants, the grocery store were all government props. In his mind, nobody in the world lives this way. The USA was trying to get him to defect.

Where are the other lefties at? Let's take a moment to appreciate our great country.

You'd have to be a pretty bitter and entitled person to not be thankful for all of this.

1635528252685.png

Where are the other lefties at? Let's take a moment to appreciate our great country.

Come on now, you and I both know how much they hate this country. They hate freedom, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy Americans, they hate white Americans, now they hate the people who were the main players in seeing us through this if they don't get the vaccine, they hate self-reliance, they hate our Constitution, they hate energy independence.

This is why they want to change everything about our country. They hate America.

Last edited:
You answered your own question :D
Come on now, you and I both know how much they hate this country. They hate freedom, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy Americans, they hate white Americans, now they hate the people who were the main players in seeing us through this if they don't get the vaccine, they hate self-reliance, they hate our Constitution, they hate energy independence.

This is why they want to change everything about our country. They hate America.
There are exceptions, but lefties definitely seem to struggle in this area.

Last edited:
Damn right! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back