Damar Hamlin 2.0: A soccer player has COLLAPSED SUDDENLY and suffered a cardiac arrest during the Beitostølen Cup in Norway...This isn't normal.

Obedient slaves get their vax and die pursuant to instrucions.
It is good for the drug companies, who are exempt from all liability for what they have created. As survivors wake up, the drug company folks, hospital managements, experts, doctors, nurses, politicians etc. who supported and operated the covid murder racket are getting their well deserved rewards, yes?

not this many of them. every day there's a new incident. there's gonna be no one left, except conservatives who didn't take the vaccine
Really? Every day athletes are collapsing on the field? So, ok, prove it.

Prove with hard stats that there are more athletes collapsing after the vaccine than before. Go.

• Banned
Really? Every day athletes are collapsing on the field? So, ok, prove it.

Prove with hard stats that there are more athletes collapsing after the vaccine than before. Go.

What is the name of the gene? (Asking for Baric's lab rabbits.)
Well it's typically a two gene combo ACTN3 ups muscle production. Myostatin is the gene that limits muscle over growth. The presence of ACTN3 and a mutated Myostatin gene causes abnormally large muscles and enlarged heart. There are chickens you can buy that have had these mutated genes pre installed.

Well it's typically a two gene combo ACTN3 ups muscle production. Myostatin is the gene that limits muscle over growth. The presence of ACTN3 and a mutated Myostatin gene causes abnormally large muscles and enlarged heart. There are chickens you can buy that have had these mutated genes pre installed.
The R577X motif of ACTN3 should be of interest for those who are familiar with the furin cleavage site of SARS2 spike. The initiative arginine is intriguing, as is the X (= any other amino acid).

The furin cleavage site (FCS) sequence is RRAR. It's not coincidence that arginine (R) initiates a signal for movement. It has the highest isoelectric number (pH) of all other amino acids.

Furthermore, myostatin links to muscular dystrophy. Duchenne muscular dystrophy links to both UNC for holding quarters for the dogs, and MD experiments in golden retrievers. Here, FauChi links to Baric's bat lab.

ACTN3 links to ACE for the genes of performance and to the target attachment site of SARS1 &2:

ACTN3 / Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme

The R577X motif of ACTN3 should be of interest for those who are familiar with the furin cleavage site of SARS2 spike. The initiative arginine is intriguing, as is the X (= any other amino acid).
Well you made me look into thus deeper than I had before never heard of a Sars association but I know the r577x varient leans to muscular power as apposed to twitch speed. Would more be founding weight lifters. The xx varient is associated with sprinters. Did not think this discussion would get quite this technical. Are you suggesting the rx77x varient also makes you more susceptible to Sars? Would not surprise me. I will read into it more. You have to understand these aren't things I think about much anymore. I am semi retired my thought process is much more aligned with should I hunt or fish these days. Not going to lie I have my senior moments these days. My ability to process new information is not what it use to be. But I am mildly interested and will check that out.

Forum List

Back