25-Year-Old Former Football Player Jake Hescock Dies Suddenly of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging

This poor healthy kid died while out jogging. His family must be devastated.
These incidents are happening so often over the last 18 months or so, I wonder if they will ever figure out what's going on.
Good thing we all know the clot shots are "safe & effective" or people might start asking questions the "experts" do not want to talk about.
I guess we will have to mark this down as just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.
It's the leading cause of death for anyone currently enrolled in a giant medical experiment on a gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine.

RIP young man.
Prayers & condolences for the family & friends.

Former University of Central Florida (UCF) football player and Massachusetts native Jake Hescock died suddenly on Tuesday, according to his family.

Hescock, 25, collapsed while jogging in Boston last week, his cousin Lisa Walz Mlynarczyk wrote on a Facebook group dedicated to him.

View attachment 738011

Nothing in the article you posted mentioned anything about him being vaccinated. Sad though that you seek to capitalize on his unfortunate death just to try to score some cheap political points.

Yet you still claim Emanuel Goldstein is the cause of every problem in the universe, past, present, and future.

Oh, and I'd bet you voted straight "d" in the last election - Uber Alles democrat.
Who is Emanuel Goldstein and why is he a problem?

I would be interested in the medical findings because I have three or four of the same factors in my medical history.

The theory that jogging/running is good for your heart is one that has taken a lot of heat in the past few decades, accelerated by the sudden death of Jim Fixx, a noted running guru.

The relevant questions are, Did this guy have a pre-existing but undiagnosed heart issue? Did he have a blood clot? Was he vaccinated and/or boosted? Recently?

Any other pharmaceutical factors?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Well who fast-tracked the vaccines if not Trump, nazi?
Are you still advocating that the mRNA sequencer be manditory?

So all those years where you and your fellow Nazis spewed hate at "Trump supporters" who wouldn't get the jab - you were just lying?

Well, you ARE a Nazi after all - lying is your thing.

Last edited:
No doubt you'd be equally flummoxed if someone called you "scrooge" after you vomited out hatred of Christmas.

Again, that you are illiterate is no surprise to anyone.
I love xmas. Lol, what are you talking about? Are you just making things up now?

I set up the shop Xmas tree every year while the atheist and two Mormons I work with watch.

Anyhow, do you agree with what Sev Johnson would say?

Nothing in the article you posted mentioned anything about him being vaccinated. Sad though that you seek to capitalize on his unfortunate death just to try to score some cheap political points.
Wow, you sure are right... except for the fact that the NCAA required vaccinations for college football players during the time he played at UCF, you might have had something there.

I already said it was definitely Anything But the Clot Shots, or simply ABCS for you low attention span types.
ABCS is the leading cause of death for all those who signed up for an experimental gene therapy medical trial

Wow, you sure are right... except for the fact that the NCAA required vaccinations for college football players during the time he played at UCF, you might have had something there.

I already said it was definitely Anything But the Clot Shots, or simply ABCS for you low attention span types.
ABCS is the leading cause of death for all those who signed up for an experimental gene therapy medical trial

Nope, recommended, not required...

UCF said it tested twice a week for anyone who was not vaccinated — not just players but coaches and some 50 staff who have close contact with players.

Nope, recommended, not required...

UCF said it tested twice a week for anyone who was not vaccinated — not just players but coaches and some 50 staff who have close contact with players.

You just got through saying Trump was "to blame" for the mRNA sequencers. Now you're recommending them? Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're babbling from one second to the next, just as long as you're vomiting hate at Trump....

Forum List

Back