Dallas Mavericks will stop playing the national anthem before home games

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

This gesture is finally going to spark the change we’ve all been looking for. Seriously this is the time guys

As far as national anthems go ... one of the most beautiful is ...

There isn't a better way to recognize that the United States no longer exists except as a geographic expression.

This gesture is finally going to spark the change we’ve all been looking for. Seriously this is the time guys

Are people still watching the Chinese NBA? Don't worry, I am sure in time, they will be playing the Chinese National Anthem for you.

This is satire, but I wouldn't be surprised:

Millions of but one heart we run towards the Communist tomorrow!
Build our homeland, guard our homeland, and fight gallantly.
March on! March on! March on!
We, for tens of thousands of generations to come,
Hold high the Flag of Mao Zedong, march on!

Are people still watching the Chinese NBA? Don't worry, I am sure in time, they will be playing the Chinese National Anthem for you.

Xiden’s America. Where they won’t play our National Anthem but will play China’s.

Xiden’s America. Where they won’t play our National Anthem but will play China’s.

This is how Marxist and Communist do it. They want us to forget our past so they can build their future dictatorship. It has happened many times in many countries.

1612956327954.png

Forum List

Back