Dallas Folding in the Play-offs.....Again

They are performing better than the Lions did In their playoff game! Lol! Do the
Lions even know that there are playoffs or do they believe the goal of every season is to get the first pick in the draft?
You can't beat us down any more than we already beat ourselves. I love hearing Jets fans cry about being bad. Do they forget we are worse?

So we have to find other teams to like and hate in order to keep enjoying the game of football. Boy it's fun when they start off hot and we think we have something, all for them to win one game less than Green Bay. No matter how good we are, they are always one better. And if it's not them, it's the Vikings or Bears. Everyone but the Lions win our division. Trust me, I know we suck.

This is why I'm rooting against Stafford, sort of. I like the guy and wouldn't mind seeing him go off and win a superbowl. That would show the Ford Family they suck. A part of me would like to see that play out. But then another part wants to see him lose this first round game so that says we really didn't lose that much when he left. I like Goff.

Next year bitch.

Until then, my favorite team to hate just got BOOTED in the first round. Wildcard game. You just know Jerry Jones is not happy. Heads are going to roll. Next year is not promised. They BLEW IT. And that was fun for me to see. I love this game.

The NFL doesn't care if I love Dallas or hate them. They only care I watched. Okay so i won't be buying a Dak jersey but you wear it long so it looks like a little girl wearing a nighty. This is you

1642431130010.png

They are performing better than the Lions did In their playoff game! Lol! Do the
Lions even know that there are playoffs or do they believe the goal of every season is to get the first pick in the draft?
4 year 164 million for dak. Jerry con conned. Even Michael Irving admits it

23 for 43 254 yards.

75 million just for this season. To get bounced in the first round?

Izeikiel Elliott. Wh didn’t they use him more? Offensive coordinators fault. Fire him. Lol

4 year $134 million for Goff. That one playoff loss cost Jerry Jones $30 million. Worth it?

On that last play, Dak should have had a clock in his head.
A clock that told him to head for the sideline or go down after ten yards.

Cowboys blocked the ref from doing his job and it took longer to get the ball placed. Instead of helping the ref to get the ball spotted, they decided to run the play without him.

Horrible clock management

Last edited:
On that last play, Dak should have had a clock in his head.
A clock that told him to head for the sideline or go down after ten yards.

Cowboys blocked the ref from doing his job and it took longer to get the ball placed.

Horrible clock management
Which leads me to believe Jerry Jones should not have signed him to that big contract. Like Romo, he will never get it done.

4 year 164 million for dak. Jerry con conned. Even Michael Irving admits it

23 for 43 254 yards.

75 million just for this season. To get bounced in the first round?

Izeikiel Elliott. Wh didn’t they use him more? Offensive coordinators fault. Fire him. Lol

4 year $134 million for Goff. That one playoff loss cost Jerry Jones $30 million. Worth it?
The only issue is who else was there for Dallas to sign? I guess they could have thrown the franchise tag on him but that would have been terribly expensive and sends the wrong message to your starting QB. Dak is good. He's not Aaron Rogers or Pat Maholmes good but how many of those guys really exist. They might have overpaid a bit but not much given the current market for QB's He's barely making more than Deshawn Watson...

There is little in this world that is more satisfying than watching Jerry Jones and Mike McCarthy lose in an upset.

The only issue is who else was there for Dallas to sign? I guess they could have thrown the franchise tag on him but that would have been terribly expensive and sends the wrong message to your starting QB. Dak is good. He's not Aaron Rogers or Pat Maholmes good but how many of those guys really exist. They might have overpaid a bit but not much given the current market for QB's He's barely making more than Deshawn Watson...
Take everything I say with a grain of salt because I'm a bitter jealous Lions fan. So I was right Romo never won a Superbowl. Doesn't mean I'll be right about Dak. Dallas looks like it's almost good enough to win it all. Except hopefully they are cursed. Because I just don't think I can stand to see Jerry Jones holding up that trophy smiling. Or smiling up in that box he sits in.

He is a truly special owner. Like a Steinbrenner.

Dallas fans should enjoy guys like me hating on them. It makes it that much for fun. And that's all this is, a game. I know it means a lot to a lot of people and people get fired and that's too bad but that's not my fault who gets fired.

How about that Eagles game? I guess they came back to score enough points that people lost because there was a point spread? Did you hear about that? It was 31 to nothing so they were going to win money but then 15 to 31 is only 16 point loss.

No, it was the over under. 45 points. The eagles scoring 15 put them over 45. LOL

They are trashing the Cowboy coach. Because they lost to Arizona, at home, they got the 49rs. If they would have won that game, they would have got the Eagles in the first round.

They are trashing the Cowboy coach. Because they lost to Arizona, at home, they got the 49rs. If they would have won that game, they would have got the Eagles in the first round.
Dallas has lost to Arizona 6 out of the last 7 times they have played them dating back to 2008.

Forum List

Back