Dallas Asians beat up black aggressor

Because without evidence for your claim, youre just some bum who doesnt know what he is talking about. I can find you a video of a cat riding a dog with a mouse riding that cat. You cant find ONE good kung fu fight ANYWHERE on the internet? :laugh:
Could you imagine combining Mike Tyson with an Olympic wrestler

Those disarming techniques are unrealistic.

What is unbelievably unrealistic, is your expectation that you are going to enter into a knife fight with a trained knife fighting expert who is going to just happen to choose for no reason to attack you with his knife on the street while you are not even bothering him! Worse is your expectation that you can just happen to produce here a video where conveniently such a fight has not only been conveniently caught on tape, but in such perfect clarity that it can be stopped step by step close up to show in detail every single split second decision of the fighters from beginning to end hoping to pass it off as conclusive evidence of reality!

Or your supposition that whoever invests the most time and effort into this thread pulling videos out of their ass arguing is the one who is necessarily right. I've frankly already invested far more time here than I intended or should need to.

Sorry Lad, your view of fighting is not only staged, rehearsed, dull and myopic, but it is totally bereft of the many other dimensional aspects there are to actual combat by someone truly trained in the true art of it.

All I can say is that it is not always the largest who wins, but the SMARTEST.

You failed to answer it with a video.
So what? I never offered a video or said I had a video much less NEEDED a video! What the fuck is a video? Half of video now in movies et al is totally FAKE. You are the one who brought it up because you used them before trying to narrow the argument with others to where you could make it the point!

If you cant provide evidence for your claim, what good is your claim?
I never said I COULD provide evidence! Do you really suppose that everything in this world is captured on a fucking YouTube video for you to call up on your phone? History is your evidence! Thousands of years of it. What is your juvenile argument, that chinese fighting is silly and worthless? Then why is all Japanese and western fighting BASED on it? Why does all MMA incorporate some of it? So far, the two Asian fighters I've seen offered here in videos were LAUGHABLE and pathetic, rather than examples of the state of the art of their professions!

GB, I'm going to offer you probably more than you deserve here, but I'm going to explain to you the flaw in all of this staged MMA bullshit in the hope that you actually shut up for once and learn the truth about real fighting:

LESSON ONE:
The flaw in trying to compare Asian fighting directly to western MMA is that like trying to compare the colonial fighters of the Revolutionary War vs. Middle East terrorists--- Asian fighting was a deeply ingrained ritualistic part of their civilization so involved a system of RULES based on civilized behavior and HONOR. MMA fighting is basically NO rules, so NO honor, just whoever wins like two animals in a pen. Anything goes. Two entirely different mentalities.​
LESSON TWO:
I don't know if I should be telling you this but the STRENGTH to an MMA fighter is their DEFENSE. They are typically big, strong men whose bulk puts up a formidable defense forcing the attacker to come within range of succumbing to their attack. All MMA fighting DEPENDS on this attack! To defeat all these MMA fighters you have such a hard-on for, all you need to do is TO NOT ATTACK THEM. Then the fight is all theirs. THEY have to vanquish while all you need to do is defend, so now, your workload is HALVED. It is up to them to attack YOU. And as soon as they do that, they open up their greatest vulnerability to YOU. And their vulnerability is their bulk and attack which carries inertia, because no matter how much you train and condition, your body still has the same vulnerabilities at the key vulnerability points. And that is all I'm going to say on the matter.​
I've just given you a few thousand dollars worth of teaching, wisdom, learning and knowledge, but I know you are too much of an ass to ever realize, much less admit, use nor be smart enough to benefit from it.

Forum List

Back