Daily Mail prints excerpt from Ashley Biden's diary...'Showers with my Father Joe Biden'

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Sick! Utterly sick!

IMG_4391-1.jpg

Last edited:
If it walks like a incestuous pedo, talks like an incestuous pedo & acts like an incestuous pedo, what could it be?
It could be a fake resident in a dirty diaper with late stage dementia installed by massive fraud.
Let's not forget about lady staffer he cornered & groped back in the 90's.
#MeToounlesstheNWOneedsyourservicesasameatpuppetpatsy

biden-incest.png

This is a very delicate topic.

We just have her word.

The Daily Mail is British.

But it is doubtful that any American media will print her comment. (Not even FOX will dare report her comment.)

When people say that the rich and powerful have privileges that we ordinary people do not, that is the truth.

There is absolutely nothing going to be done about the accusation against a Democratic President. (Now it would be a different matter if it were a Republican President. By now, there would be mobs marching on the White House demanding his immediate resignation -- and maybe even his arrest.)

Last edited:
It's hard to believe this man is president of the best and most powerful country in the world. But there it is. Hopefully we'll stay out of war while he's the leader. But of course he's not the one that's actually leading, he's just a puppet for the Dems.

Focus on the Family approves.
Maybe you approve of that. Seems like you do. So Focus on The Family, a Christian Organization who has done a lot of good in the world approves of Daddy Biden naked in the shower with his teenage daughter?

I wonder what parts of his daughter's body Pedo Joe washed.

Did he use a washcloth or his bare hand?

Maybe someone should ask him that in one of his Fake Scripted Press Conferences.

Why do you support the hair sniffing groomer party and Pedo Joe?

It's hard to believe this man is president of the best and most powerful country in the world. But there it is. Hopefully we'll stay out of war while he's the leader. But of course he's not the one that's actually leading, he's just a puppet for the Dems.
Hopefully the Nuclear Football is a Fisher Price toy.

He is a very sick and disturbing man.
He is the antithesis of everything they claim to be about. It just shows how disingenuous federal supremacists are.

Wow...sick stuff...frankly you got to wonder what else happened in that house of horrors....this could explain why Hunter turned to crack

She was not a little girl. She was showering with her dad when she was a teenager which meant she had breasts and pubic hair and was sexually mature. I bet Joe really enjoyed washing her body, and helping shave her pubic hair to make is nice and pretty for pedo Joe

The contents of the diary were published on a right wing news site which revealed Ashley had questioned whether showering with her father as a young girl could have contributed to her sex addiction. The father and daughter are pictured together in 1987

'I have always been boy crazy,' she wrote. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age ... I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a family member]; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate).'

This is a very delicate topic.

We just have her word.

The Daily Mail is British.

But it is doubtful that any American media will print her comment. (Not even FOX will dare report her comment.)

When people say that the rich and powerful have privileges that we ordinary people do not, that is the truth.

There is absolutely nothing going to be done about the accusation against a Democratic President. (Now it would be a different matter if it were a Republican President. By now, there would be mobs marching on the White House demanding his immediate resignation -- and maybe even his arrest.)
It sounds like Biden regularly grabbed his daughter's pussy in the shower.
Why would she lie about being daddy's little girl in the shower if it didn't actually happen?

Forum List

Back