As Black Lives Matter Said, 'Silence Is Violence', Right Joe?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Brandon' still refuses to speak up / out about the leftists attempted assassination of USSC Justice Kavanaugh.

Probably because his is still disappointed that he did not get a USSC Justice pick out of it...

If Joe Biden is forced to speak of it, you will end democracy

In fact, anything you do against the DNC will end democracy

Democracy can only exist if we elect only one party, which is the DNC.

Now stop your fascist self and apologize.

'Brandon' still refuses to speak up / out about the leftists attempted assassination of USSC Justice Kavanaugh.

Probably because his is still disappointed that he did not get a USSC Justice pick out of it...

Just keep pounding the narrative. That's about all you have left I guess. Guy didn't anywhere near Kavanaugh. And still, no protection for school board members and elections officials who have to deal with just and righteous members of Alt-Right Nation being able to camp on their doorsteps able to carry and brandish firearms.

Just keep pounding the narrative. That's about all you have left I guess. Guy didn't anywhere near Kavanaugh. And still, no protection for school board members and elections officials who have to deal with just and righteous members of Alt-Right Nation being able to camp on their doorsteps able to carry and brandish firearms.
"Guy didn't anywhere near Kavanaugh".
But the fact the he wanted to doesn't bother you at all, does it?

"Guy didn't anywhere near Kavanaugh".
But the fact the he wanted to doesn't bother you at all, does it?
I have the same reaction when you Warriors For God shrug off the same thing happening at houses of school board officials and elections officials...but they don't anywhere near the same protection afforded a Supreme Court justice.

Guy didn't get within sniffing distance of Kavanaugh. And if it were Sotomeyer or Kagan, my guess is you wouldn't give shit.

Gonna dismiss these idiots as well?

Jane's Revenge - Wikipedia

I have the same reaction when you Warriors For God shrug off the same thing happening at houses of school board officials and elections officials...but they don't anywhere near the same protection afforded a Supreme Court justice.

Guy didn't get within sniffing distance of Kavanaugh. And if it were Sotomeyer or Kagan, my guess is you wouldn't give shit.

That's where we disagree. If the guy got as close as he did to those two than he got to Kavenaugh you would be raising holy hell about it.

There would be hearings, and somehow Trump would be impeached again for something.

Oh good. Someone's finally doing something? Excellent.

Dumbass

Patriot Front, Patriot Nation, Proud Boys, 3 Percenters.....I can on if you like.
Anything you can list, I can list more. :)

Whataboutism doesn't work here. We don't like neo-nazis, your side on the other hand loves you some militant abortion rights protesters.

And you would; surprise, surprise; be wrong. I "give a shit" about ANY assassination attempt no matter who the target is.
The fact remains, however, that the assassination of a Supreme Court justice would have a vastly greater national impact than the assassination of a "school board official".
Life isn't fair.

Whataboutism doesn't work here. We don't like neo-nazis, your side on the other hand loves you some militant abortion rights protesters.
Then #Sand.
The violence, vitriol, and bile started on the right wing. Again, your side has been using these tactics for decades. Why are you surprised when they are turned on you?

No sympathy. You helped make this environment happen. Stand up and take a bow. :)

And you would; surprise, surprise; be wrong. I "give a shit" about ANY assassination attempt no matter who the target is.
The fact remains, however, that the assassination of a Supreme Court justice would have a vastly greater national impact than the assassination of a "school board official".
Life isn't fair.
A Supreme Court justice has their own security. Which is way better than everyone else enjoys.

Guy didn't make it near Kavanaugh. Righties getting their panties in a bunch on one hand, espousing violence to achieve their means on the other.

My sympathy is limited.

Then #Sand.
The violence, vitriol, and bile started on the right wing. Again, your side has been using these tactics for decades. Why are you surprised when they are turned on you?

No sympathy. You helped make this environment happen. Stand up and take a bow. :)

LOL the right wing? We don't try to stop your side from speaking.

And another thing I can say "Anti-fa" and that covers HUNDREDS of little cell like organizations bent on imposing leftist autocracy.

They are the new SDS/Weathermen, and those guys weren't rightists.

I don't want anything to do with the WP types, I bet you would love to be on the barricades with the lefty freaks, but are too cowardly.

Forum List

Back