Daily Kos - "How to Criticize Obama without being a racist."

the people posting at daily kos are not all democrats.

Follow those rules and you may learn something about your self
Then why did they direct the "rules" towards "progressives"?

Do you have an answer for that, or are you going to mysteriously disappear, as you alway do when confronted with a question?

LOL, that is how MOST of the Left-wing websites operate.

They have to KEEP the children IN LINE.

My favorite saying.

Scratch a liberal find a fascist.

Thoughtcontrol. Control how people think, and you control their behavior.

Leftists love that shit.
It's the only way lefty's can function in life.

Yup. Their ideas can't stand contact with conflicting ideas. So, instead of examining their beliefs and improving them, they'd rather eliminate the other ideas.

liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

the people posting at daily kos are not all democrats.

Follow those rules and you may learn something about your self
Then why did they direct the "rules" towards "progressives"?

Do you have an answer for that, or are you going to mysteriously disappear, as you alway do when confronted with a question?
Google search isn't quick enough or gives her not what she is looking for...

Daily Kos has apparently been having problems with some of their posters. It seems the progressives of the world need guidelines on how to criticize Obama without letting their inherent racism shine through. Not that this will surprise anyone here, except for the idiots who think they are not racist.I pulled the 4 rules that they came up with, and will comment on them after the link.

1. Using racially derogatory terms in reference to President Obama is racist.
2. Criticizing President Obama in terms that reference his race is probably going to be seen as racist.
3. Negative references to President Obama that involve the color black might be perceived as racist even if they have nothing to do with his race.
4. All negative comments about President Obama's personal qualities are highly suspect.

Daily Kos: How to Criticize Obama Without Being a Racist

1. That is actually so obvious even Tank gets it. The interesting thing is that Kos felt a need to actually say it.
  2. Obvious to anyone with a brain, yet it still needs to be spelled out to the regulars at Kos. Interesting.
  3. This is where I start to have a problem. Why is saying that Bush cast a black cloud over the country fine, but saying the same thing about Obama a racist remark? On top of that, why is the fact that certain posters here constantly mention his race not racist simply because they are, supposedly, supporting him?
  4. Then we hit the wall, we can criticize him, but we cannot talk about him personally. No matter what we say, someone is going to take it as a racist remark if we make it about him. All I can say is, what the fuck?
If we fall the progressive guide to criticizing Obama we cannot actually criticize him, and they think I am a racist.
Political correctness catches up to them.:lol:

Forum List

Back