What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Kos - "How to Criticize Obama without being a racist."

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Daily Kos has apparently been having problems with some of their posters. It seems the progressives of the world need guidelines on how to criticize Obama without letting their inherent racism shine through. Not that this will surprise anyone here, except for the idiots who think they are not racist.I pulled the 4 rules that they came up with, and will comment on them after the link.

1. Using racially derogatory terms in reference to President Obama is racist.
2. Criticizing President Obama in terms that reference his race is probably going to be seen as racist.
3. Negative references to President Obama that involve the color black might be perceived as racist even if they have nothing to do with his race.
4. All negative comments about President Obama's personal qualities are highly suspect.

Daily Kos: How to Criticize Obama Without Being a Racist

1. That is actually so obvious even Tank gets it. The interesting thing is that Kos felt a need to actually say it.
  2. Obvious to anyone with a brain, yet it still needs to be spelled out to the regulars at Kos. Interesting.
  3. This is where I start to have a problem. Why is saying that Bush cast a black cloud over the country fine, but saying the same thing about Obama a racist remark? On top of that, why is the fact that certain posters here constantly mention his race not racist simply because they are, supposedly, supporting him?
  4. Then we hit the wall, we can criticize him, but we cannot talk about him personally. No matter what we say, someone is going to take it as a racist remark if we make it about him. All I can say is, what the fuck?
If we fall the progressive guide to criticizing Obama we cannot actually criticize him, and they think I am a racist.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Wow....This is news to the nutbars at Daily Kooks?

Amazing.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
Daily Kos has apparently been having problems with some of their posters. It seems the progressives of the world need guidelines on how to criticize Obama without letting their inherent racism shine through. Not that this will surprise anyone here, except for the idiots who think they are not racist.I pulled the 4 rules that they came up with, and will comment on them after the link.

1. Using racially derogatory terms in reference to President Obama is racist.
2. Criticizing President Obama in terms that reference his race is probably going to be seen as racist.
3. Negative references to President Obama that involve the color black might be perceived as racist even if they have nothing to do with his race.
4. All negative comments about President Obama's personal qualities are highly suspect.

Daily Kos: How to Criticize Obama Without Being a Racist

1. That is actually so obvious even Tank gets it. The interesting thing is that Kos felt a need to actually say it.
  2. Obvious to anyone with a brain, yet it still needs to be spelled out to the regulars at Kos. Interesting.
  3. This is where I start to have a problem. Why is saying that Bush cast a black cloud over the country fine, but saying the same thing about Obama a racist remark? On top of that, why is the fact that certain posters here constantly mention his race not racist simply because they are, supposedly, supporting him?
  4. Then we hit the wall, we can criticize him, but we cannot talk about him personally. No matter what we say, someone is going to take it as a racist remark if we make it about him. All I can say is, what the fuck?
If we fall the progressive guide to criticizing Obama we cannot actually criticize him, and they think I am a racist.

Exactly, By expecting everyone to treat him with Kid gloves, Not criticize his Character for Example, They are being Racists themselves. They just don't get it.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatchoo doing hanging out in the bad parts of town?

That's HYSTERICAL.. Big problem for the Koz.. Hung by their own g-strings..

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chaos is as Chaos does.

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ain't just for Obama, you can't "criticize" any black folks without being racist.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, leftists are stupid.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
Saying these things about the President is also racist...
“They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. ‘He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?’"
"He doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
I hate to say it but....

There is not way to criticize obama without it being considered racist. I sure as hell have not found a way to say anything about him without it coming down to being called a racist.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Course the Mega rich elitist Pubs are SO FOS maybe ALL the Dupes ARE racist....only thing that makes sense really...LOL!

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
He is the best black President ever.

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score
I hate to say it but....

There is not way to criticize obama without it being considered racist. I sure as hell have not found a way to say anything about him without it coming down to being called a racist.

Just start out by saying "I have lots of black friends, but...."

Works all the time for me :eusa_whistle:

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OH, so now you believe something from a leftist website... That's interesting...

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Reaction score
OH, so now you believe something from a leftist website... That's interesting...

Um, I really have never thought one needs to 'believe' guidelines that are trying to be set by a left wing website to assure that one does not offend the president or others who read that site, do you? :confused:

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let's cut to the chase: It's TeaTard racists who caused Daily Kos to set some racially civil guidelines.

Hearing ******, ******, ****** gets old.

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Reaction score
Let's cut to the chase: It's TeaTard racists who caused Daily Kos to set some racially civil guidelines.

Hearing ******, ******, ****** gets old.

I'm sure you have a ton of video, audio and or visuals of Tea Party members doing such to prove your point, yeah?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List