Daily Kos: "How Quaint"

Stephanie said:
And here's the lovely left debating.....
Daily Kos: So our boys were tortured - how quaint.

The bodies of the two captured U.S. soldiers were found in Iraq - bearing signs of “barbaric torture.”

How quaint.

I hope Alberto Gonzales and John Yoo will sleep well tonight, with visions of those boys’ bodies and the horrible barbarities inflicted upon them dancing in their heads. Perhaps Gonzales, and Yoo, and Rumsfeld and Bush will be able to envision the same inhumanities being visited upon their family members and loved ones as they drift off to peaceful slumber.

This cannot stand. We cannot allow this administration and its incomprehensible defense of and support for torture in violation of the “quaint” Geneva Conventions to remain.

The chickens have come home to roost. As ye sew, so shall ye reap.

I weep for my country, and for the families and loved ones of those in Iraq and Afghanistan, those yet living and those already dead.
Peace.

:thup:

Yeah, like Daily Kos represents my POV...

red states rule said:
All their talking points are crashing and burning Stephanie

Dr Grump probably jerks off watching Pampers comercials

Another neocon who loves to debate rather than insult. Run along RSR, adults are talking....

red states rule said:
How do you know I have not completed my military service?

Why aren't you over in Iraq defending Saddam? You do such a good job defending him in the US

LOL! If you served, you'd proudly say so. Instead, you just have a lot to say about the people who did. Typical chickenhawk.

Go pick up a gun in Iraq. I never defended Saddam whom I think we all agree was a pretty evil guy. But you defend this war by insulting everyone else.

Go fight, boy! Or is the war only ok if other people's kids are dying? Ya got a lot of mouth for a coward. It's kinda cute ..... lol :)

Unlike blowhards like John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry, alot of people do not brag about their military service

I do enjoy watching libs like you meltdown as all their talking points (and political future) go up in smoke

red states rule said:
Unlike blowhards like John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry, alot of people do not brag about their military service

I do enjoy watching libs like you meltdown as all their talking points (and political future) go up in smoke

As opposed to George "my daddy got me in the national guard so I wouldn't have to go to Nam" Bush jr?

As for the political future, November will be interesting for sure...

Jillian said:
So why aren't you in Iraq, coward? Still waiting....

Why should he be?

Because you and Grump think so....

Grow up...

That line is old and stupid..

And it makes the person saying it look stupid, also...

Maybe YOU ought too really consider that word COWARD..
Before you start throwing it around so easily..

Dr Grump said:
Another neocon who loves to debate rather than insult. Run along RSR, adults are talking....

You are so right. Children should be seen and not heard - so stop interrupting

Dr Grump said:
As opposed to George "my daddy got me in the national guard so I wouldn't have to go to Nam" Bush jr?

As for the political future, November will be interesting for sure...

Are you Dan Blather? Still defending your fake "story"?

red states rule said:

That's what I thought, troll-boy.... ya gots nothing. Cute how you get internet muscles when you have people around to hide behind.

Don't you have a PS2 or something to go play with?

I do beleive I've entered the twilight zone..:eek2:

It has a mutt and jeff tag team here........

:rotflmao:

Dr Grump said:
As opposed to the Tweedledum and Tweedledumber one you have going? :mm:

Hey I fly solo.......:dev2:

Quick comeback though..

Your still dismissed...::teeth:

Stephanie said:
Hey I fly solo.......:dev2:

Quick comeback though..

Your still dismissed...::teeth:

:laugh:
Anyway, I need to get this ugly mug to bed. I need my beauty sleep...I mean, I really, really REALLY need my beauty sleep.

laterz Jillian, Steph and RSR...:dev1: :dance:

Dr Grump said:
Become a Cause Celebre! Demand to be inducted and fight ageism and sexism! You want to do you part! So get down to the recruiting agency right now! Hire a good lawyer and you'll me marching on Sadr before you know it!
On a more serious note, anybody of age who believes in the war should either sign up or shut up IMO....

Even my Mom?? Grump--the chicken hawk argument is so wrong in so many ways that I can't believe you would resort to it.:bs1:

jillian said:
LOL! If you served, you'd proudly say so. Instead, you just have a lot to say about the people who did. Typical chickenhawk.

Go pick up a gun in Iraq. I never defended Saddam whom I think we all agree was a pretty evil guy. But you defend this war by insulting everyone else.

Go fight, boy! Or is the war only ok if other people's kids are dying? Ya got a lot of mouth for a coward. It's kinda cute ..... lol :)

Jillian, you say such stupid things, but I know you're not this dumb. Do you believe in public trash removal? probably. But do you personally pick up trash for a living? Probably not. It's just so mentally vacant to believe one cannot have an opinion regarding use of public resourcs unless one does that particular thing himself. Get a thought, get a clue. Take a vitamin or something, because you're deficient.

Dr Grump said:
Become a Cause Celebre! Demand to be inducted and fight ageism and sexism! You want to do you part! So get down to the recruiting agency right now! Hire a good lawyer and you'll me marching on Sadr before you know it!
On a more serious note, anybody of age who believes in the war should either sign up or shut up IMO....

Really? I am "of age" if I really push it (though getting a bit past my prime at 56), I believe in the war; I am not about to shut up.

I can only assume you hold the same standards about everything else so I will say that anyone who has never been there and done that has no bussiness speculating about how the war should be won, whether or not the plan is working, and how soldiers and Marines should tactically execute the war.

Forum List

Back