Daily Beast says don't blame Biden for foreign policy fiasco in anti-GOP hit piece titled: "Republicans Invent Reasons to Blame Biden for Ukraine"

Pretty much on the money. But, Republicans serve one master right now.
You righties can whine and bitch all you like..because you'd be doing that no
matter which person with a "D" next to their name was in the WH.

Just like the children they are, the left will not accept the fact that they are wrong and will seek to blame anyone but themselves.

There won't be another person with a "D" next to their name in the White House. That train has left the station and isn't coming back for a long, long time.

Only a POS rag like The Daily Beast could take Biden's failure and somehow blame it on Republicans.

The extent that biden is a career politician and member in good standing of the Idiot Washington DC Swamp Rat Club he certainly deserves a share of the blame for all this

and being president he gets an extra scoop of strawberries on top

I dont think even a biden voter like Mac1958 can deny that

There have been plenty of global issues and failures and there will probably be more. Trump hasn't been in office for 13 months. Over the last 13 months, what policies make sense and which don't?

People like Hillary and the rest of the Establishment constantly blame Trump while Crimea and Georgia were both attacked under Dem presidents. Ditto for the expansion of artificial islands in the SCS and the confiscation of Spratly islands.

Biden has three years to prove that the Dems can weaken enemy states so that the U.S will not be limited to fewer options in a future confrontation.

"Putin knows that when I am President of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over!" -Joe Biden

Never mind that Democrats control the White House, the Senate, the House of Representatives.

This is somehow the Republicans fault!

The media is desperate.

Joe Biden...defacto leader of the free world... with a supporting cast of Democrats, has allowed the world to go to complete shit in 14 months.

But never fear... the lying media is here...to protect and defend... Joe Biden and the Democrats.

But democrats would stand by silently, not saying boo, if the shoe was on the other foot...right?

The problem is Biden has invited Russia into Ukraine with tepid dithering responses.
With such a horrible track record in office what do republicans owe the confused, pant load
president?

Progs serve another master. For they have proven and proven over they will not change for the citizens of the United States. Everything is taking advantage of a crisis for the real master. They may stop when really forced to but in one year since their return they have move the needle much closer to their total power goals. The only good thing is that Prog voters will suffer the same as Repub voters. Even worse. And much of the social justice gains will be a memory in a harsher living environment.

Only a POS rag like The Daily Beast could take Biden's failure and somehow blame it on Republicans.

Tell me, what is Biden's failure precisely, while Pompeo and Trump give comfort to Putin?

Are the troops on both sides practicing social distancing and wearing masks?

If not, they are trying to kill grandma!
I'm wondering what the family members of the 900,000 plus people in the U.S. who died of Covid, think of your joke? Talk about a straight fucking "DICK."

Tell me, what is Biden's failure precisely, while Pompeo and Trump give comfort to Putin?
Biden's weakness on Afghanistan led to Russia bombing Ukraine, China bombing Taiwan, and who knows what's next? Canada and Mexico bombing America?

"Pretty much on the money?" Respectfully disagree! Biden is proceeding "EXACTLY" as he should, for many reasons. One, Ukraine is not part of NATO. Second, not everyone in Ukraine wants to be independent of Russia. Third, NATO has missile sites at the borders of NATO countries, which is a threat to Russia.; This Polish village has become a potential target in the event of war Meaning, "sanctions" are our best weapon for the moment. NATO and the U.S. are as provocative as Russia. That said, NATO and Biden want a free Ukraine, but the U.S. installing guided missiles that can reach Moscow was not the right move in my opinion. Biden didn't put those missiles there, but other presidents have been negotiating with Poland for years about it; United States missile defense complex in Poland - Wikipedia So, how we come off blaming Biden, I'm still waiting for an intelligent response?

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the family members of the 900,000 plus people in the U.S. who died of Covid, think of your joke? Talk about a straight fucking "DICK."
Probably wondering which comorbidities did it.

Biden's weakness on Afghanistan led to Russia bombing Ukraine, China bombing Taiwan, and who knows what's next? Canada and Mexico bombing America?
Okay "Sling Blade", you don't mind if I call you that with your stupid response do you? Trump and Pompeo's weakness with their four year apology tour, while giving aid and comfort to Putin, gave Putin the leverage he needed. Biden got us out of Afghanistan when Trump didn't, even though his timeline was before he left office. So please, "Sling Blade", spare us the stupidity. Your OP is enough for everyone. So please don't add to it.

Last edited:
But democrats would stand by silently, not saying boo, if the shoe was on the other foot...right?

The problem is Biden has invited Russia into Ukraine with tepid dithering responses.
With such a horrible track record in office what do republicans owe the confused, pant load
president?
If the shoe was on the other foot, Trump would be giving aid and comfort to Putin, not Selensky.

Forum List

Back