DACA no longer enough: Soros funded illegal aliens demand amnesty by protesting Schumer Democrats

Does stealing someone's SS number qualify as a crime? If so, most "dreamers" should be denied consideration.

Schumer is between a rock and a hard place with no good options. His political career is about to take a big shit.

Shucmer is a lying pos a.h. he's not between a rock and hard spot he's trying to figure out how the hell to save his own ass after he and all those other losers were caught trying ot fk over the American people sheep included.

Children?

Yes children, they were brought here at age 15 or less .. they came out of the dark, passed a background check, and accepted the terms.

You want to make them pay for the sins of the father? Fine - you're a 13%-er.

make them do 4 years of military service, or 4 years of peace corp like service, then they can stay.

Why teach them how to KILL an American training them under USmilitary tactics. That's putting the wolf right in the cage.

Children?

Yes children, they were brought here at age 15 or less .. they came out of the dark, passed a background check, and accepted the terms.

You want to make them pay for the sins of the father? Fine - you're a 13%-er.

make them do 4 years of military service, or 4 years of peace corp like service, then they can stay.

Why teach them how to KILL an American training them under USmilitary tactics. That's putting the wolf right in the cage.

I don't think that would be the result. The result would be them paying back to the Country they want to stay in.

Schumer is between a rock and a hard place with no good options. His political career is about to take a big shit.

Shucmer is a lying pos a.h. he's not between a rock and hard spot he's trying to figure out how the hell to save his own ass after he and all those other losers were caught trying ot fk over the American people sheep included.

Agreed. That pussy Schumer is only looking out for himself. He lacks conviction in what he believes in. He shut down the government because he believed in protecting dreamers, then he turns around and gives into Republican demands.

It's like, which one is it Chuck? What the hell did you shut down the government for if you were going to give into Trumps demands anyway.

Exactly, and he's rapidly running out of options. He's screwed either way you look at it. Rock and hard place.

what the nightly news needs is the visual of innocent American children
And there's the problem. This is what the tards think.

So are you suggesting that DACA participants currently serving in the US military, as first responders, in college, or in any number of other lawful and useful pursuits who've never known anything other than this country --- Aren't Americans?

Well there's the problem. This is what the Trumptards think.

what the nightly news needs is the visual of innocent American children
And there's the problem. This is what the tards think.

So are you suggesting that DACA participants currently serving in the US military, as first responders, in college, or in any number of other lawful and useful pursuits who've never known anything other than this country --- Aren't Americans?

Well there's the problem. This is what the Trumptards think.
There are no DACA in the military, there are roughly 800 that joined the military, yet they have not went to basic training yet as they are not legal immigrants, their contracts expire after 2 years if they are not granted legal status. The only program that they could have entered was MAVNI, it was discontinued under Obama in 2016. There were NO DACA recipients in MAVNI during its short run.

Does stealing someone's SS number qualify as a crime? If so, most "dreamers" should be denied consideration.

Why would they need to steal one when the enrollment process GAVE them one once accepted?
DACA Recipients are Eligible for Social Security Cards
Take your time :)
DACA did not allow for them to be granted SS #'s, your link is mistaken. they were only allowed work authorization cards, basically an A number from SS, not an actual SS #. They could apply for a SS # but their is no requirement they be given one, and they must provide very specific documents to be considered eligible for one. They are eligible for one for a specific time as they would expire. If they receive one, then they can also receive SS once they retire no matter if they are within the US or not.

Last edited:

Why would they need to steal one when the enrollment process GAVE them one once accepted?
DACA Recipients are Eligible for Social Security Cards
Take your time :)
DACA did not allow for them to be granted SS #'s, your link is mistaken. they were only allowed work authorization cards, basically an A number from SS, not an actual SS #.
Don't confuse him with facts. He might short circuit.

DACA did not allow for them to be granted SS #'s, your link is mistaken. they were only allowed work authorization cards, basically an A number from SS, not an actual SS #.

My link from US-Immigration was mistaken? Interesting - and BS
Get a Social Security Number with DACA - CitizenPath
Your link was from a blog post from a group not related to USCIS.

US-Immigration.com | American Immigration Center is not owned, affiliated or operated by the US government or any state agency.

Like I stated they are eligible to apply for a SS #, in which if they provide the required documents they may get one, that number is usually an A number for work authorization, just like a non-immigrant visa holder would get and it would be specific and would state "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION." on it.

Last edited:

US-Immigration.com | American Immigration Center is not owned, affiliated or operated by the US government or any state agency.

Like I stated they are eligible to apply for a SS #, in which if they provide the required documents they may get one, that number is usually an A number for work authorization, just like a non-immigrant visa holder would get and it would be specific and would state "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION." on it.

So my second link was no good either? Sorry, they are not eligible for SS benefits (at least not for many many years) they indeed may get a social security number. So again, why would they need to steal anyone's SS number??

What government services are DACA recipients eligible for?

Beyond deferred action, work authorization, the ability to apply for a credit card, and the ability to get a driver’s license (in some states), DACAmented individuals don’t actually get that many government services. While opposition to DACA claims that the program drains valuable resources that only the true American citizenry deserves, DACAmented individuals aren’t eligible for federal financial aid, Medicaid, Obamacare, the Housing Choice Voucher Program, welfare, or food stamps. Though DACA recipients have Social Security number and will have paid $19.9 billion in taxes towards Social Security (and $4.6 billion in taxes towards Medicare) after just one decade of the program’s existence, because DACA does not provide a real legal status, DACAmented individuals will never actually be able to collect any of these Social Security benefits. Add on the fact that DACAmented individuals have paid more than $11.74 billion in state and local taxes — and odds are their families pay more in addition, as many undocumented Americans pay taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number as they do not have a Social Security number and here in America even if we don’t want you, we want your money — and it’s pretty clear that DACA recipients are funneling more money into the American economy than out of it.​

A Guide To Read About DACA, Before You Sound Racist Online | HuffPost

Need more?
https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/deferred_action.pdf
Under Executive Action, Immigrants Are Entitled To Social Security Benefits

So my second link was no good either? Sorry, they are not eligible for SS benefits (at least not for many many years) they indeed may get a social security number. So again, why would they need to steal anyone's SS number??

What government services are DACA recipients eligible for?

Beyond deferred action, work authorization, the ability to apply for a credit card, and the ability to get a driver’s license (in some states), DACAmented individuals don’t actually get that many government services. While opposition to DACA claims that the program drains valuable resources that only the true American citizenry deserves, DACAmented individuals aren’t eligible for federal financial aid, Medicaid, Obamacare, the Housing Choice Voucher Program, welfare, or food stamps. Though DACA recipients have Social Security number and will have paid $19.9 billion in taxes towards Social Security (and $4.6 billion in taxes towards Medicare) after just one decade of the program’s existence, because DACA does not provide a real legal status, DACAmented individuals will never actually be able to collect any of these Social Security benefits. Add on the fact that DACAmented individuals have paid more than $11.74 billion in state and local taxes — and odds are their families pay more in addition, as many undocumented Americans pay taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number as they do not have a Social Security number and here in America even if we don’t want you, we want your money — and it’s pretty clear that DACA recipients are funneling more money into the American economy than out of it.​

A Guide To Read About DACA, Before You Sound Racist Online | HuffPost

Need more?
Under Executive Action, Immigrants Are Entitled To Social Security Benefits
What are you having a hard time understanding? They become eligible for SS numbers (they must provide very specific documents to SS), the number they get is usually an A number just like a non-immigrant would get if they were to receive work authorization. That card is also very specific as it states on it directly: "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION."

Again, your link (this time HuffPoo) is wrong, DACA can collect SS benefits when they retire, as can any person that is paroled into the US that has been granted work authorization.

Your third link Under Executive Action, Immigrants Are Entitled To Social Security Benefits disproves the HuffPoo claim about SS. SMFH

What are you having a hard time understanding? They become eligible for SS numbers (they must provide very specific documents to SS), the number they get is usually an A number just like a non-immigrant would get if they were to receive work authorization. That card is also very specific as it states on it directly: "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION."

Again, your link (this time HuffPoo) is wrong, DACA can collect SS benefits when they retire, as can any person that is paroled into the US that has been granted work authorization.

Your third link Under Executive Action, Immigrants Are Entitled To Social Security Benefits disproves the HuffPoo claim about SS. SMFH

My original contention was only that they could get a social security card (so why would they need to steal anyone else's?)
My links proved my point

I'm pleased that you finally admitted defeat :wink:

My original contention was only that they could get a social security card (so why would they need to steal anyone else's?)
My links proved my point
SMFH Maybe you should go back and try reading what I stated from the beginning. The SS card they may get would be a limited SS # with spefici wording on it. Not all DACA have SS #'s due to the required documents needed to get one. All they need to work is the I-766 Work Authorization document from USCIS and a legal form of ID, usually their passport, or document as required by the I-9 form. They may file tax forms with an ITIN which isn't a SS #. Many illegals use fake/forged/stolen SS numbers because they don't have the phrase "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION." written on the SS card.

I'm pleased that you finally admitted defeat :wink:
You're one of those fucking idiots? SMFH

Forum List

Back