DACA causes Trump supporters to burn their hats..........

You shouldn't have to Mexico is paying for your wall! And they are liking it! OOOOOPS!

Mexico will pay for the wall eventually by one means or another.

Since they profit far more from our economic relationship than we do, there wont be much they can really do about it either.

Is that really how he portrayed it on the campaign trail? Nah it really isn't and you know it. Is Mexico going to lkme NOT paying for this imaginary, beautiful wall? Yup I bet that one the wjll laugh all the way to the bank on.

You shouldn't have to Mexico is paying for your wall! And they are liking it! OOOOOPS!

Since they profit far more from our economic relationship than we do, there wont be much they can really do about it either.

Is that really how he portrayed it on the campaign trail? Nah it really isn't and you know it. Is Mexico going to lkme NOT paying for this imaginary, beautiful wall? Yup I bet that one the wjll laugh all the way to the bank on.

Actually his advisers and staff had been saying that we would likely have to pay for it up front, but that might not even be required as confiscated drug lord money can pay for it if the President decides to use it.

After 4 decades of bitching about Jane Fonda the military voted for someone who spit on our POWs....all of them. I`ll be damned if I ever give another nickel to a fundraiser for veterans. They voted for someone 10X worse than Hanoi Jane. Don`t tell me that Trump waves his arms around like this all the time. You`re embarrassing yourselves.

He did not name a person he was 'mocking' which means he was not mocking anyone. He was making generic clumsyhand movements.

Stop being so sensitive and get over yourself.

You do not have the right to get offended for unnamed people.

Actually his advisers and staff had been saying that we would likely have to pay for it up front, but that might not even be required as confiscated drug lord money can pay for it if the President decides to use it.

So really know matter what Mexico ain't paying for it, I do bet they like that!

Poor Donnie, he's now finding out that even though he was able to dupe people into electing him, he is going to have to keep those campaign promises he repeated almost every stump speech. Building a wall and getting rid of DACA.

Well, it seems that he's not in any hurry to do so, and because of that, many of his (former) supporters are expressing their anger at his not getting rid of DACA, and are demonstrating by burning their MAGA hats, as well as there is a trending hashtag #burnmyMAGAhat that is currently trending strong.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ica-great-again-hats-in-protest-of-daca-talks

Trump supporters burn their MAGA hats over president's possible DREAMer deal

Trump Voters Throw MAGA Hats into Twitter Bonfire - Breitbart

And no, this isn't fake news, this is coming from three different sources.

Guess the shine has finally worn off of Trump eh?

How many are burning their hats?

How do you know that the people who are burning their hats are actually Trump supporters?

You people are such fools.

Well, at least some of the Trump idiots are waking up:

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...ica-great-again-hats-in-protest-of-daca-talks

Trump Voters Throw MAGA Hats into Twitter Bonfire - Breitbart

Trump Voters Throw MAGA Hats into Twitter Bonfire

REMEMBER TRUMPIES: Take your hats OFF before you set them on fire. Hehehehhee

MAGA-Make-America-Great-Again-hat-burning-at-Berkeley-Getty-640x480-640x480.jpg

Notice Duh Donald doesn't wear one anymore.

Waking up to what? Surely even you aren't stupid enough to believe that we are turning to liberal views now? Are you that stupid? If we actually are burning our hats it's because he's becoming more like you, not us. We still have our beliefs and values and you morons are still the enemy of freedom and America.

December 7, 2016 - Trump promises relief for 'Dreamers,' but immigrant advocates are taking no chances

President-elect Donald Trump has made many promises on immigration, including a new one [note from me - actually a lie; Trump has /always/ been soft on Dreamers he supported DACA in principle, but disagreed with the legality when it was written.] Wednesday to "work something out" for the so-called Dreamers -- young immigrants brought to the country illegally as children.

"We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud,” Trump said in a Time magazine interview.

"They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Trump had routinely pledged to get rid of President Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, the executive action that temporarily shields young people from deportation if they are students, in the military or working, and are otherwise law-abiding.

Trump still pledges to do that. But now he's also suggesting he would like to find some way to continue accommodating these young people in the United States.

Trump’s actions have often been rash, ignorant, and chaotic. Yet some of his individual foreign policies are substantially better than his opponents. I support trump and I also wear trump attire without any fear...I get my stuff from the Shield Republic.

We should allow these kids who were brought here as children some leeway as t hey were victims in all of this as well.

After a 'touchback' in their home country, they should be given green cards till they can be made official citizens, IMO.

We should allow these kids who were brought here as children some leeway as t hey were victims in all of this as well.

After a 'touchback' in their home country, they should be given green cards till they can be made official citizens, IMO.

Let's boot 10 million illegal aliens before we talk about these "kids".

Forum List

Back