D-Congresswoman R. Tlaib cries while reading death threat she received..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh! I canā€™t tell you how broken up I am about that! Is she really that stupid to think that we would care that sheā€™s been hurt after all the rotten things sheā€™s said about us, our president and our country? It would be that cold day in you know where when that happens. I might come up with some emotions if I hear that sheā€™s resigning her seat in Congress to someone who truly does LOVE the country and the U. S. Constitution - never to darken our doors again!

ā€œā€If there is another statute that you think is needed, come talk to the Department of Justice, absolutely,ā€™ McGarrity said in response to Tlaibā€™s emotional question.

ā€˜Those type charges, as youā€™re explain that, I want to arrest that person before they do something,ā€™ he continued.ā€ā€

Hold it just a minute....it was one of these three idiot radical leftist
females who just days ago said, ā€œIā€™m expressing my right to free speechā€ regarding some asinine action of theirs and this DOJ guy is saying heā€™ll arrest whoever sent the threat? Since when is a written threat a cause for arrest by the FBI? Oh - yeah - I forgot - they no longer work FOR US...

The Klan, the Nazis and the Jihadist are unpopular for very good reasons.
Tliab should demand that Islam be reformed and end its hate and violence.

It's probably just like many other examples of "hate crimes" where mooselimbs set fire to their own mosque and blame it on some white guy. After a few months of investigations, 10 bucks says the only prints on the letter are hers, and the ink was the same as that found in the pen on her fucking desk.

Hell...

For that matter she ought to be getting more than just threats, she ought to have FBI agents interrogating the shit out of her, following her around, searching her trash, and generally making life very uncomfortable for her.

Last edited:
Oh! I canā€™t tell you how broken up I am about that! Is she really that stupid to think that we would care that sheā€™s been hurt after all the rotten things sheā€™s said about us, our president and our country? It would be that cold day in you know where when that happens. I might come up with some emotions if I hear that sheā€™s resigning her seat in Congress to someone who truly does LOVE the country and the U. S. Constitution - never to darken our doors again!

ā€œā€If there is another statute that you think is needed, come talk to the Department of Justice, absolutely,ā€™ McGarrity said in response to Tlaibā€™s emotional question.

ā€˜Those type charges, as youā€™re explain that, I want to arrest that person before they do something,ā€™ he continued.ā€ā€

females who just days ago said, ā€œIā€™m expressing my right to free speechā€ regarding some asinine action of theirs and this DOJ guy is saying heā€™ll arrest whoever sent the threat? Since when is a written threat a cause for arrest by the FBI? Oh - yeah - I forgot - they no longer work FOR US...

Classic hater dupe. Where do you get your news, idiot?

She does realize that whoever issued the threat was only trying to get a rise up out of her, right? To me, she should be telling those who are nice enough to not ignore her thank you for the intention that she is getting from them when some people bust the behinds to score a piece of the action only to come up empty.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

She is politically grandstanding to garner sympathy. However, if real, nobody should be receiving death threats. Call her out on her lies, and America hate, and better yet vote her out of office, but death threats. No.

I don't agree with the assclown that wrote that stuff to her, but in the same respect I'm not going to pretend to feel bad for her either given some of the venom she's been spewing at others.

She is politically grandstanding to garner sympathy. However, if real, nobody should be receiving death threats. Call her out on her lies, and America hate, and better yet vote her out of office, but death threats. No.
Someone should ask her if she shed any tears when the Republican Congressmen were shot at the Virginia baseball field? Bet she was smiling from ear to ear.

Oh! I canā€™t tell you how broken up I am about that! Is she really that stupid to think that we would care that sheā€™s been hurt after all the rotten things sheā€™s said about us, our president and our country? It would be that cold day in you know where when that happens. I might come up with some emotions if I hear that sheā€™s resigning her seat in Congress tfo someone who truly does LOVE the country and the U. S. Constitution - never to darken our doors again!

Classic hater dupe. Where do you get your news, idiot?

Frankostein the consumate Fascist, Nazi dildo!

If you sew the wind, you will reap the whirlwind. The 3 witches of Congress will have a moral bill come due-one for anti-semitism, one for anti-Americanism, and one for giving stupidity a bad name.

So you live in Michigan 13?

So you live in Michigan 13?

He doesn't have to live in MI-13. In case you didn't notice, this is a political discussion forum and as such he, you, me, and everyone else here has the right to discuss whatever topic we want regardless of whether or not it directly effects us or the specific person who represents us in government. That is the entire point of the forum. I'm guessing you have forgotten that because I've seen you make this comment to others multiple times recently and now that you've been reminded the point of the forum you can stop. Mkay?

If you have nothing to add to the discussion then simply move on to one you do.

Forum List

Back